Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65045 times)
^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Re: Still works
Reply #225 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Grand wrote Today at 8:33pm:
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
uh

Flav wrote Today at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Rag Master wrote Today at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm:
Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:12am:
@ Clueless faggot nigger Strakelen : Feel free to tell that poor sucker Hag/Fag or any other faggot around butthurt enough to care if Im posting from same IP as KNN account, heck if you want you can even post a pic to prove it

Strakelen wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag      Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #226 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:28am
Print Post  
GrizzlyBear wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:21am:
Cool
/popcorn

It's: *popcorn*

Not: /popcorn

You fucking stale, frozen fish-stick noob; you think just because you signed up an account, solely for the expressed purpose of watching me work, I won't simply wipe my ass with you as well?

IP Logged

GrizzlyBear
Korthos Resident

duh?!

Reply #227 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:32am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:28am:
It's: *popcorn*

Not: /popcorn

You fucking stale, frozen fish-stick noob; you think just because you signed up an account, solely for the expressed purpose of watching me work, I won't simply wipe my ass with you as well?

Wasn't talking to you, fucking desperate stupid cocksucker...
Have a nice day

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #228 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:34am
Print Post  
There we go, she went nuts again arguing with socks.

And so earlier.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #229 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:35am
Print Post  
GrizzlyBear wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:32am:
Wasn't talking to you, fucking desperate stupid cocksucker...
Have a nice day

Those are some big words for a 12 year old; do you kiss your mother with that mouth, and if so, where?  Please, be specific.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #230 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:36am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:34am:
There we go, she went nuts again arguing with socks.

And so earlier.

uh

Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

@ Clueless faggot nigger Strakelen : Feel free to tell that poor sucker Hag/Fag or any other faggot around butthurt enough to care if Im posting from same IP as KNN account, heck if you want you can even post a pic to prove it

Sry sucks to be you ILovefaggots  Grin Grin Grin

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #231 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:44am
Print Post  
What did you expect from that tard?  Cheesy

ILoveExploits wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 3:28pm:
I love how the tards playing shurishit builds think that damage is cool.

wogoflove wrote on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 1:28am:
Just wondering with the awesome updates from Turrdbine now, what is the best weapon to make, LGS looks pretty average

ILoveExploits wrote on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 5:12am:
Repeater or a shuri.

Hes just plain dumb  Grin Grin Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #232 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Hey Puerto poop show me on the doll where they touched you.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #233 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:47am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:46am:

Reduced to copying Teh_Troll; admitting he's got nothing.

IP Logged

longbolts
Dirty Sock

I Love Socks!

Reply #234 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Oh btw did the french cocksucking faggot show up with some proof ( Grin ) already today? or is he still hidden in shame  for failing again to deliver Embarrassed

He may be busy talk.. err sucking Varg probably  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #235 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:50am
Print Post  
No, fret, he mucked those cards a long time ago.  His gambit was to post a bunch of cut and pasted bullshit images, then hope for the faggot fan club to chime in, yapping about how it semmed legit; that never happened, so he folded.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #236 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:52am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:50am:
then hope for the faggot fan club to chime in, yapping about how it semmed legit;

Oh shit! that was pure gold  Grin Grin Grin

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #237 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:57am
Print Post  
longbolts wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:48am:
Oh btw did the french cocksucking faggot show up

I just showed up... I didn't have time earlier today... and well I'm about to leave work, so that might be my only post...

Just don't try to forget that Grand challenged you all into proving that you are not a Puerto Potty bitch sock...
You should know by now that this is how The Vault work : give the proof that what was written is false, or it will be taken as The Truth.

I guess you didn't get the memo huh? secret has been out all day. You, and your socks posts from San Juan IPs.

But feel free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from. The fact is (as you know, and as you're clearly trying your best to hide behind), Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

Have a great night Puerto Potty, and get some sleep because you will need to be extra sharp when you try to wiggle out of the trap you put yourself in.

And thanks for the Hag's comparison, any time someone mistakes me for, or calls me Hags, rubbins, Dropbear, Big dick, etc... I always appreciate the comparison as a high compliment. It must really suck that everyone always thought you were you even before you were outed Puerto Potty.

Be Seeing You... Probably tomorrow, I have raidathon in a few hours. ( and dinner before that, and going to buy food before dinner )
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:58am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #238 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Who gives a fuck how a bunch of faggots take anything?  I give a rat's ass?

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #239 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:57am:
Still raging still a faggot still no proof, how sad  Cry Cry

Im rlly so, so sry that you failed to deliver again even when it was you who made that suggestion you now seeem to fear flav    Grin Grin Grin

and oh in case you forgot

here you go again :

...any other faggot aroudn butthurt enough includes you mate... i gave him my permision to say publicy from where Im posting and still no response  Roll Eyes How sad and upsetting is the truth eh flav  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:05am by () »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #240 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 11:45am
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:46am:

Never understood why they use a doll.....

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #241 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 11:59am
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 11:45am:
Never understood why they use a doll.....

Because "show me on yourself where they touched you" would be fucked up?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #242 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 11:59am:
Because "show me on yourself where they touched you" would be too hot?

ftfy

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #243 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Puerto socks spent the night chasing iguanas and monos for cheap sex.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #244 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:26am:
~attempts at dodging~

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:36am:

~attempts at dodging~

longbolts wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:48am:
~attempts at dodging~

Well, well, well,  looks like you have been tap-dancing like crazy with those socks this morning Puerto Potty, just look at the panic posting and attempts to wiggle out it. Now I've found the efforts to twist out of actually engaging Strake pretty funny and predictable.

So Let's look at what you are trying to avoid with your San Juan Socks:

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

I noticed how Dumbbear tried to look like he was doing this without actually doing it, a pretty clumsy attempt that was followed up with all your other socks spamming. Predictable.

So now I'm going to do you a favor!  here is a text template that you will need to post by each of those socks, fill in whatever place you want to pretend the sock are posting from in the provided blank:

Quote:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

See? not so hard is it?  Now when you don't post this request to Strake with your socks and instead try to whip up more drama to cover the fact that you can't afford to post this? everone will know it's because they are socks.

None of the crude attempts to dodge like this will work:

@ Clueless faggot nigger Strakelen : Feel free to tell that poor sucker Hag/Fag or any other faggot around butthurt enough to care if Im posting from same IP as KNN account, heck if you want you can even post a pic to prove it  Grin Grin

"same IP" You're adorable 'dumbbear' just adorable, see Strake has already pointed out the as Puerto Potty you use multiple IPs in San Juan not one, but then you knew that didn't you and this was a last ditch effort to put everyone off along with all the insults to Strake and Racist nonsense, etc... Also notice how the request has "last few weeks" in it? so that dodge wont work either.

So any questions Fret? RemiRemi? Dumbbear? you bitch and moan that your not Puerto Potty's sock's? okay then simply cut and past and then post the section that is above in Italics asking Strake to confirm it.

And if you Post anything else instead? well that's just more proof that you're Puerto Potty. 

Feel free to begin your spam onslaught to bury this very damaging post now, it wont work.  Grin

~edit, Flu changed his name to Fret. I'm guessing we will see a lot of that today.  Wink

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #245 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Puerto Potty sure went nuts for about a hour there with his sock trying to bury the lead, looks like I missed about a page of him talking to himself.  I eagerly await to view his attempts at trying to avoid using your helpful template, and trying to keep Strake out of it.

I will have to tell Draken about this....   
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:27pm by »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #246 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Still no proof, how sad  Cry Oh you are rlly starting to see it clear now dont you? so clueless Huh You should actually be proud you trolled the whole vault into believe im a KNN sock for months  Smiley

So now your "problem" is that I didnt give a location and didnt remark for the past weeks, you are really runing out of stuff  Cheesy

See fucktard ill give you a hint, my IP is miles away from Puerto Rico there is a huge sea in between  as huge as the Atlantic sea, thats why I considered it enough proof. But I know you're a sad laying cunt and as such you tend to think everyones like you  Wink

I wont reveal my exact loction just cuz you ask for it fuckwit and its not needed to know if I post from same place as KNN do or not.

Acording to you KNN post from Puerto Rico, well I post from an eurpean country, miles away from Puerto Rico, that should be more than enough to know if I post from the same place as KNN do  Wink

@ Clueless faggot nigger Strakelen : Feel free to tell that poor sucker Hag/Fag or any other faggot around butthurt enough to care if I have been  posting from same location as KNN account during the last weeks, months or whatever period of time you butthurt faggots want to track, heck if you want you can even post a pic to prove it. You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.  Smiley

Now back to find some shitty excuse to avoid asking the question its response you fear  Grin Grin Grin

It just... sucks to be you Hag/Fag  Smiley

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #247 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
I go back and forth between ignoring him and trolling him. I think today I'll actively ignore. Not in the mood to laugh.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #248 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:33pm:
~more dancing and trying to wiggle~

You are adorable, we already know about your attempts to use the proxy site with the socks, but you forgot to use it every time.  Wink and it's also why you don't know exactly what European city/area you were shown to be posting from when you did use it, due to the nature the proxy service, which is why you are afraid to nominate somewhere. 

As for the rest of your attempt to keep Strake out of it with semantics?  let me give you this again:

Quote:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

Now, post that dumdum, but without all your funny little twists and attempted dodges hidden in trash talk and then let us all watch what happens, it will very entertaining I assure you. Unless of course you don't want us to all get public confirmation.

~edit, checking in a half hour later...Yeah, didn't think you had the nerve  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:17pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #249 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Oh sigh if you expect me to copypaste your faggotrys goodluck with that Wink
At this point if Stake didnt give a confirmation or negation of if I have been posting all the time form europe or not is cuz you tards dont like the response and the admision you trolled yourselves for months. Its prety clear I gave him my permision to check the records and post publicy if I made all my posts from europe or not and that im fine with making it public. That would clarify if Im KNN or not since he posted today from Puerto Rico. You just dont like the response and try to avoid it so ill limitate myself to post facts till you, if you dare , post some of your own and not just blah blah blah, Strakelen can make it public whenever he wants.

uh

Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 1:58pm:
Grand wrote Yesterday at 10:48pm:

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:33pm:
Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Strakeln wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag      Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:21pm by () »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
Send TopicPrint