Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65176 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Still works
Reply #250 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:18pm:
Oh sigh if you expect me to copypaste your faggotrys goodluck with that Wink
[/quote

Oh look at you trying to avoid getting busted still, as you know if you post that request you will be outed so you are doing everything you can to avoid posting it. But it's not working. Shame about that Proxy service, makes it very hard for you to say where you have been pretending to be posting from doesn't it?  

See how obvious it is that you are trying to squeeze out of the trap you set yourself?  Read this again and read it very closely as it addresses all the things you are trying to avoid.

Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 2:47pm:
You are adorable, we already know about your attempts to use the proxy site with the socks, but you forgot to use it every time.  Wink and it's also why you don't know exactly what European city/area you were shown to be posting from when you did use it, due to the nature the proxy service, which is why you are afraid to nominate somewhere. 

As for the rest of your attempt to keep Strake out of it with semantics?  let me give you this again:

[quote]
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

Now, post that dumdum, but without all your funny little twists and attempted dodges hidden in trash talk and then let us all watch what happens, it will very entertaining I assure you. Unless of course you don't want us to all get public confirmation.

~edit, checking in a half hour later...Yeah, didn't think you had the nerve  Wink

Now, every time you make another post trying to avoid that specific text and hide inside your little semantic follys dressed as trash talk? well it makes it very clear that you are busted.  You know that unless it is state just so, that Strake will not step in, you are desperately bank on that fact.

So now it's time to put up or shut up, post the request just as is and fill in that claimed location spot, or don't and the rest of us will laugh while you continue to try and wiggle your way out.

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:30pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #251 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
boring

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #252 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote Today at 8:33pm:
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
uh

Flav wrote Today at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Rag Master wrote Today at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

Grand wrote Yesterday at 10:48pm:
Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Grand wrote Today at 1:58pm:
What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

dumbBear wrote Today at 2:33pm:
Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Strakeln wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag         

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #253 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:27pm:
boring

You just described Puerto Potty life.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #254 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
~trying to dodge~        

Every time you make another post like this where you show you are afraid of posting the request to Strake? it just adds more proof to the fact that you are hiding from it.  Wink this part kills me.."European country" hahahah! what a shame that proxy service wasn't more specific.

Until you post this, we all know your full of shit socky:
Quote:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

What's really funny is, if what you want us to believe about yourself was true you would have jumped at the chance to post that request first thing to rub our faces in it. But you don't because you can't afford to!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:36pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #255 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
uh

Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag     Grin Grin Grin     
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:35pm by () »  

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #256 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
~ first failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour~

~Second  failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour~

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:35pm:
~third failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour~   

Oh poor socky sock, now your just going to keep re-posting the same post because you're trapped in your own lies and you can't see a way out. So you will just try to bluff your way out.

When in fact every time you re-post and avoid making the proper request/release to Strake it just puts another nail in your coffin, seeing you run away from this:

Quote:

Seeing you run away from this repeatedly? it's almost as damning as the info Strake would have released if you hadn't hidden from it.

So come on socky sock, post the proper request, or keeping trying the same dodge, because they are both hilarious and expose you for what you are.  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:54pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #257 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Oh I can be as boring and repetitive as you if I want Wink

If you want to end it just go ask strak hes got my permision, oh did you forget, didnt you?  Cheesy

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag  Grin Grin Grin ;         

IP Logged

apep
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #258 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Why are people acting like it's uncommon to be in range of an insecure wifi network, have a dynamic IP address, or have a mobile connection; and that someone who posts ~50 times per day would not go to that extent to hide their socks?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #259 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:51pm
Print Post  

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:44pm:
~fourth failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour...... 

Oh I can be as boring and repetitive as you if I want Wink

If you want to end it just go ask strak hes got my permision, oh did you forget, didnt you?  Cheesy

Well no we didn't, because you haven't posted it yet to Strake, instead you have posted your very specific dodge in a effort to dodge the truth.  Wink

It's why you keep posting it and are terrified of posting this proper text that will give you no wiggle room at all and bust you in spite of your inconsistent attempts with the proxy service, as I have explained three times now and you keep conveniently forgetting  Grin

So, you need to post this:
Quote:

And then you will be properly exposed, or you can keep trying to avoid it and posting in a attempt to distract and that will do the job as well.

As I pointed out, if you really were what you desperately want us to believe? well you would post the request/release in the blink of a eye to be proven right, instead you keep trying to hide behind Strakes well known and established patterns, and thereby exposing yourself for the sock your are.

Don't agree? then post the text!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:56pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #260 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
apep wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:49pm:
Why are people acting like it's uncommon to be in range of an insecure wifi network, have a dynamic IP address, or have a mobile connection; and that someone who posts ~50 times per day would not go to that extent to hide their socks?

He tried, it was just a little too late, and too inconsistently.  Grin

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #261 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
See fucktard strake said KNN location without all this faggotrys you desperately type, whats the diference now?  Roll Eyes

Oh maybe the response is not conveninet a bit irritating even  Cheesy How sad  Angry You ran your mouth out and now are failing to deliver but dont worry mate ill remember it to you 1 more time  Wink

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag        Grin Grin Grin  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #262 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag        Grin Grin Grin  
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:12pm by () »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #263 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Do you realize you are the only faggot  butthurt enough to keep insisting in negate the evidence, seems that after trolling them into see imaginary socks they dont trust you much  Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag           Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:31pm by () »  

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #264 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
I don't agree that it's funny to read, or that we are all laughing.

But I do concede that after those six stupid spam posts that reek with the stench of failure that it's more than clear enough that Dumbbear can't afford to make that request properly to Strake. And if like you say he was intermittently using on of the European proxy server services, it's true that he wouldn't be to know where it appeared he was posting from to admins so he wouldn't be able to safely nominate his locale. And if he didn't think to use a proxy service at first, when he had just started using such a new account that is most likely what outed him as a P4P sock in the end, rather than any of his recent usage.

All of this means that you just outed a sock that everyone already knew was a friggen sock, .....yippee, good for you, what's next? are you going to tell us the sky is blue? 

BTW, I like how Strake is so careful and reluctant about what he releases about people's posting locals and history, so what if we have to jump through specific hops to get it released? better safe than sorry.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #265 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
yawn

Oh everyone has spoted that sock by now  Wink its just shows how desperate you are  Smiley

I know I know , you dont like facts much but here I have some for you my friend  Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag           Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #266 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:37pm
Print Post  

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:44pm:
~fourth failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour......

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 3:57pm:
~fifth failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour......

Oh maybe the response is not conveninet a bit irritating even  Cheesy How sad  Angry You ran your mouth out and now are failing to deliver...

The fact is that I have delivered in spades, every time you make another post trying justify why you can't/wont post the request/release to Strake instead of the dodge you would like to use I have delivered. So in fact I've delivered 5 times in the last 38 minutes alone!  Granted it's not as satisfying as it would be to see you exposed after you posted the request to Strake but it will suffice in the meantime.  Wink

By the way, you really seem to be getting hot under the collar, your spelling an freak outs are pretty comical... 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Up until now you have tried to hide behind Strake rules and practices, which you became very familiar with after you were outed as being in San Juan, and with that in mind you are doing everything you can to avoid posting the following proper request/release to Strake because you know that it will expose you fully:

Quote:

Now, in the last hour you have made 5 increasingly panic and spastic posts trying to excuse yourself and wiggle away from posting that request/realease, each time more frantic and hysterical. That's because you rightfully fear posting that because you will be outed. 

And need I remind you again that a 3rd party who was really posting from a 'European city..' (god that vague proxy born dodge is funny) would be posting that request like a shot to prove they were right and laugh at everyone. Only someone like you, a sock, can't afford to have Strake to see the proper release/request.

Which is why we all see it as admission that you are the sock, and you just can stand to admit it. Am I wrong? prove it, go ahead a post the proper release/request.....

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:12pm:
~ Sixth! failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last hour~

~Edit after the sock's sixth attempt to dodge:  Yeah didn't think you would, in the meantime we can all have a good laugh while you try to scurry out of the trap like you have 6 times in the last hour  Grin

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:29pm:
~ Seventh! failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last 70 minutes! ~

~Latest edit after seventh attempt to hide by sock: Oh poor socky, I don't need to negate anything at this point. I called you a sock, you denied it, we gave you a very simple and straight forward avenue that would allow you to prove you were not a sock, and you have now posted 7 times trying to distract from that fact and hide that you are a sock.

The fact that you keep avoiding addressing every one of the arguments that shoot down your excuses and are terrified of posting a proper request/release to Strake is because you have cornered yourself again and your only hope to save face is to try and bluff your way out, spoiler: it won't work!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:02pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #267 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Still no one seems to give a shit about your faggotrys  Smiley

But.. let me remember something to you mate, certain question you avoid to ask showing us what a desperate bitch you are after being trolled to the ground by youself LOL  Wink

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag    Grin Grin Grin      

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #268 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Excelent work as always, Grand.

Puerto Potty, keep trying to make an enemy out of me. Its been workin out real well for you so far.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #269 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:36pm:
Yawn

You're bored by facts and rational conclusions? my input made you yawn, I tend to think that yawn was actually your attempt to minimize the fact that I had expanded on the uncomfortable truths that Grand has latched onto.

Anyone who was what you have claimed to be would have been happy to post a proper request for Strake to establish they were right. Instead you hurled some ginned-up insult laden snark comment hoping that Strake would ignore it because you were being such a jackass and it was worded to allow you to slide by. The way you are trying to avoiding making a proper request shows your hand.

This is the same kind of foolish bravado that failed you yesterday when you were accusing others of doing what you were guilty of.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #270 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
1 faggot, 1 faggot sock and the dude ignored by everyone, we got a cute gay parade tonight, NOICE!  Cheesy

Just remember my friends  Wink

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag      Grin Grin Grin    

Oh, shall we invite ILovefaggots and the french cocksucker too? they wont like to miss one of your famous gay parades ( you can bring some more socks while to cover the spot)  Roll Eyes  Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:52pm by () »  

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #271 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:40pm:
Still no one seems to give a shit about your faggotrys  Smiley

But.. let me remember something to you mate, certain question you avoid to ask showing us what a desperate bitch you are after being trolled to the ground by youself LOL  Wink

Would it be too much to ask that you at least try to write legibly, as well if you are going to continue to try to spam post after post in which you attempt gin up drama to mask your failure to take the opportunity to have Strake clear you, like any real person would?

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #272 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:37pm:
cut

Keep this up and Hag Master will show up posting another PM by Puerto4Pals asking him to do something about you.

He can pay with favors, in game shit, straight PayPal, anything he needs man. He will even swallow the gravvy.

The best part is that Pay4Potty will try to act though but I won't give the slightest fuck since I won't even see his answer.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:55pm by Artorias »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #273 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:48pm:
Oh, shall we invite ILovefaggots and the french cocksucker too? they wont like to miss one of your famous gay parades ( you can bring some more socks while to cover the spot)

LOL that was fastArtorias wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:54pm:
I won't give the slightest fuck since I won't even see his answer.

Just. LOL. How can you be so obviously idiot ! Huh

As for you my friend I have a question, do you... remeber it?  Cheesy

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag    Grin Grin Grin      

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #274 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Ya know, Puerto Potty, I even offered you vault cred, at very reasonable prices! At this point, you're failings are your own. Bit go ahead, keep getting trolled. Your pathetic life makes us all feel better.

And yeah, keep calling me names, its really workin out for ya!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Send TopicPrint