Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65086 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Still works
Reply #275 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:48pm:
Just remember my friends  Wink

Oh they will remember P4P, how could they miss that this is the 9th post you have made trying to cover your ass for failing to follow through on posting this harmless little text: 

Quote:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

All because you know that you will be a laughing stock if you let Strake into the game now.

And you may not have noticed buy your personas are starting to blur together.. "my friends" .... god you really are scared and stupid.   

Go ahead and post another excuse with your failed dodge again, it's just more shit you are covering yourself in.

Don't agree? then post the request/release!  hahahahahha!

~latest Edit, more tap dancing from P4P
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 4:59pm:
~ The tenth! failed attempt to cover up and hide in just the last 70 minutes! ~

Ten times you have tried to grovel out of that trap, I notice now your not even offering excuse for why you can't post the request/release for Strake because all the others got torn up, so now what do we get from you? 'spam-silence' because you can't afford to say anything but you also can't afford not to be seen to be quiet. And your personas are getting entirely blurred now.

So come on, post the request! or prove you are a sock again  by trying to post more spam to avoid it. All works fine for us!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:09pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #276 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Grand, you are a grand and masterful troll. Vault-props to you!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #277 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Oh still no one believes you Cry  poor poor Hag/Fag, thats what happens when you troll you own buddies ito believe stupid things, then they avoid you  Cheesy

Just remember mate you didnt forget about that, didnt you?  Smiley

Grand wrote Today at 8:33pm:
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
uh

Flav wrote Today at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Rag Master wrote Today at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

Grand wrote Yesterday at 10:48pm:
Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Grand wrote Today at 1:58pm:
What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

dumbBear wrote Today at 2:33pm:
Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Strakeln wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag   Grin Grin Grin         

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #278 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Is Puerto Potty buying vault creds again?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #279 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
I think my favorite part of today's activities is how P4P has been forced into using just the one account for the last couple hours so he doesn't slip up between them like he was doing yesterday, and this morning. Even with the one account you can see him struggling to maintain, I guess that's why his intros are getting shorter so he doesn't trip himself up. Nice catch on the "my friends" line, right out of P4P's latest shtick.

Watching him twist on the hook is pretty fun as well mind you, I mean come on! any one who was straight would have relished the chance to have Strake come in on his side and slam Grand and would have made that request verbatim just to tweak Grand. Hell Endlessorrow had some fun just that way a couple of weeks ago. So no, sorry P4P the past dozen or so spammys you have make it abundantly clear that you can't afford Strake involved because your a sock! 

Too funny, and great work Grand and co.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:19pm by »  

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #280 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:12pm:
Grand, you are a grand and masterful troll. Vault-props to you!

I don't know about you but I'm gonna send him some Vault cred. He totally deserves some after kicking P4P's ass for 10 times in a row.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:20pm by Artorias »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #281 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Just remember Hag im sure you will end remembering ill make sure haha  Smiley

uh

Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag     Grin Grin Grin      

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #282 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Is that stupid fucker P4P/dumbbear still posting the same shit an hour later? Like anyone here can't see he is trying to stall his way out of it, fucker is dumb.

I will point out that all this tasty P4P/socks humiliation is taking place on a thread in which P4P went full retard in his very boobies and just second post of the thread! So, yeah Grand is good, but throw me some more love  Wink

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #283 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:23pm:
Just remember Hag im sure you will end remembering ill make sure haha  Smiley

Hey don't worry P4P we will all remember how you panic posted the same shit twenty times trying to avoid calling Strake in by hiding behind Strake guidelines, we wont forget, and I doubt Grand will ever forget hooking you this deeply Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:28pm by »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #284 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:18pm:
Is Puerto Potty buying vault creds again?

Nope, he has nominated his Dumbbear sock as the sacrificial lamb in hopes of saving himself and his other San Juan Socks. You will notice that his post became shorter and shorter once he heard that his proxy use had been borked up.

But then again what can you expect from a guy who could never figure out Manyshot of all fucking things?  Grin

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #285 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Oh nice more socks! seems the dude still dont get it its you fucktard that seem to care for anything related to this shithole forum haha I dont give a fuck I can fill 10 more pages with crap and I couldnt care less . I just wana make fun fo you and see you struggle for cred  Wink And hey is someone compleins about the crap you just spread and spamed as much as I did, even more since you used socks haha. You dont seem to get it if you spam I can spam and nothing can happen to me that can happen to you too also so you set the bar fucktard the lower you set it the lower I can go  Grin

The diference, I dont give a fuck what this shithole turns to be on the otherhand a nerd like you who has put so much effort on socks and such for some cred... it must be... yes you know it.. upsetting?  Cheesy

Oh and remember mate  Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag   Grin Grin Grin       

That may be the reason why people seem to avoid you lately they start to get tired of your faggotry even KNN gets more attention  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:36pm by () »  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #286 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:32pm:
Oh nice more socks! seems the dude still dont get it its you fucktard that seem to care for anything related to this shithole forum haha I dont give a fuck I can fill 10 more pages with crap and I couldnt care less . I just wana make fun fo you and see you struggle for cred  Wink And hey is someone compleins about the crap you just spread and spamed as much as I did, even more since you used socks haha. You dont seem to get it if you spam I can spam and nothing can happen to me that can happen to you too also so you set the bar fucktard the lower you set it the lower I can go  Grin

The diference, I dont give a fuck what this shithole turns to be on the otherhand a nerd like you who has put so much effort on socks and such for some cred... it must be... yes you know it.. upsetting?  Cheesy

Somebody is having a bad day! tell me is this as bad as it felt when you found out that Draken never existed? The spelling, the tone, the smell of fear, wow you really are melting down now, you even stopped pretending to not be P4P.

And I just gotta ask, do you think having you to kick around like this today has been bad for the rest of us? How do you figure? Grand has limited your output to the same post, cornered you with Strake, and kept the rest of the board P4P free while you spent all day here trying to tell everyone that the earth is flat!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:38pm by »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #287 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
oh still pertending that im KNN nice try, faggot, but remember my friend  Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag      Grin Grin Grin    

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #288 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:38pm:
oh still pertending that im KNN nice try, faggot, but remember my friend 

Oh we all remember! we remember that you have avoided taking the opportunity to prove you are not P4P all day today, in fact you have run away from it after Grand spotted and called out the loopholes in what you tried to pass off. Seeing you flee from that simple straight forward text asking Strake to clear it all up? well I for one won't forget it anytime soon either. It's so obvious that even your three pages of spampost can't confuse the issue.

You're busted P4P, just like you were on all that island stuff, and now you're desperately trying to survive and last just like you did then. This is no different than when you got fooled by Draken and then tried to go back and pretend you weren't and tried to delete and ignore your own posts that showed you had. Only this is more pitiful!

Like we could forget this! too funny  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:45pm by »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #289 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Puerto Potty are you selling pringles can antennas?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #290 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Oh you seem sightly upset faggot, why? 1 sock after and still no facts how sad  Cry, bring another man I will just keep remembering you what you fear so bad that refuse to ask cuz you now are sure of how bad have you been trolled  Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag      Grin Grin Grin    

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #291 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Puerto Potty can't afford the pringles to do the antenna.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:58pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #292 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:47pm:

Nooooooo!!!!! help me! I'm meeeeeeelting!

FTFY  Wink

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #293 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
She's more stupid than the monkey so she can't get them.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #294 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Oh you seem sightly upset faggot, why? 1 sock after and still no facts how sad  Cry, bring another man I will just keep remembering you what you fear so bad that refuse to ask cuz you now are sure of how bad have you been trolled   Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag       Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #295 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
As I wrote two pages ago :

Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:57am:
Just don't try to forget that Grand challenged you all into proving that you are not a Puerto Potty bitch sock...
You should know by now that this is how The Vault work : give the proof that what was written is false, or it will be taken as The Truth.

Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm:
I guess you didn't get the memo huh? secret has been out all day. You, and your socks posts from San Juan IPs.

But feel free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from. The fact is (as you know, and as you're clearly trying your best to hide behind), Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Have a great night Puerto Potty, and get some sleep because you will need to be extra sharp when you try to wiggle out of the trap you put yourself in.

And thanks for the Hag's comparison, any time someone mistakes me for, or calls me Hags, rubbins, Dropbear, Big dick, etc... I always appreciate the comparison as a high compliment. It must really suck that everyone always thought you were you even before you were outed Puerto Potty.

So just fill in the blanks ( it shouldn't be hard ) and post this, with all your socks :

Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:07pm:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

Namely :

-  saleha (formerly known as weon;formerly known as sandy; formerly known as lenders, formerly known as hulk, formerly known as sobsob, formerly known as loles, formerly known as 2pac ).
- RemiRemi ( formerly known as dumbear; formerly known as moses; formerly known as guido )
- Fag Master
- dumbBear
- fret ( formerly known as flu )

Probable Puerto Potty sock

- 5fingerdeathpunch
- bryn

Possible Puerto Potty sock

- EndlessSorrow

Puerto Potty main sock :

- Most Interesting Man ( long list of formerly known as pruned for post clarity )

See we even have a list of all of them tucked somewhere in Fairy Farts where you don't dare go. 

And if any name is on that list in error, please, be free to contact me with proof that you are not a Puerto Potty sock.

You can probably get it from Strakeln ( and not Strakelen ), Puerto Potty IP and yours sent by Strakeln directly to me should be proof enough, unless you have the bad taste to also live in the Failed State of Puerto Rico.
I promise that I will not use said IP, nor make it public... Now I will do some checks based on it to make sure, but it's something I do several time a day, so it shouldn't hurt.

Be Seeing You...

Now since it's past midnight, it's time for me to head to bed.

Edit : fixing quotes.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:14pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #296 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
did you lose the other socks pw Puerto Potty ?
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:16pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #297 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:02pm:
I will just keep remembering you what you fear so bad that refuse to ask

P4P, the only person frightened is you, and your frightened because I KEEP ASKING you to post the request to Strake in the form that doesn't give you any wiggle room and will fully out you. This tactic of yours where you keep trying to say the exact opposite of what is going on? it's never worked for you, and it damn well isn't working for you today.  Wink

So here is the text that you need to post that will allow Strake to confirm that you are in fact posting from where you will nominate you are posting from:

Quote:

Now you have seen it multiple times today, and you have tried to avoid using it because you have figured out it will expose you, everyone else here has as well after watching you try to avoid it like the plague.

To recap: I've been asking all day, and my only fear is that you will crack fully before we have all had our fill of seeing you shit yourself.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #298 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
It warms my heart to see that he has to post the exact same post twice in a row now because he is afraid of post anything else that will trip him up like the "somewhere in Europe" and "you all scared" has already.

He has been reduced to posting place holders in vain hopes that this will all pass.

And thanks for pointing out my service to the Vault at large today Flip! a side-effect of the thread is that it has kept everywhere else P4P free!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:17pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #299 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Also note that the jury is still debating a few other accounts that might be Puerto Pottysock...
It's just that so far we haven't been able to discern his typical pattern on them... we are just waiting for more posts....

Be Seing You...
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:17pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Send TopicPrint