Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65311 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Still works
Reply #300 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:16pm:
Also note that the jury is still debating a few other accounts that might be your sock...
It's just that so far we haven't been able to discerned your typical pattern on them... we are just waiting for more posts....

Be Seing You...

Thanks for that update Flav! 

And P4P? rest assured every one of those socks are welcome to post a the proper boiler-plate request to Strake to out their details.... So you might want to try to be a little more consistent with the proxy server use going forward.  Wink

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #301 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:05pm:
free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from.

A city from europe, whats so hard to understand flav  Smiley check if my IP is from europe or Puerto Rico I gave strake my permision as I will show you now  Wink Strakeln has my permision to send you or whoever he want my IP and its location if KKN one is in Puerto Rico andmine in Europe then its pretty clear  Grin Grin Grin if no you won you were right easy right ?

KNN location was revealed with no specific request if you want to troll me into type faggotrys good luck with that i stated cleary that im from aeuropen city miles away from KNN location and that strakeln has, how it was  Roll Eyes  oh yes i remember : Strakeln check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.  Wink

And yet 1 more time just in case it passed unnoticed  Smiley

Grand wrote Today at 8:33pm:
now that you and your socks sharing San Juan is out.
uh

Flav wrote Today at 2:25pm:
Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Rag Master wrote Today at 2:26pm:
Lets just see what Strakeln is willing to say about that :

are RemiRemi and dumdBear  Puerto Potty socks ?

Grand wrote Yesterday at 10:48pm:
Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Grand wrote Today at 1:58pm:
What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

dumbBear wrote Today at 2:33pm:
Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Strakeln wrote : SILENCE

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag         

Halfmaniac wrote on Nov 26th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

Some of you got baited real bad in an attempt to troll him back.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #302 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:19pm:
A city from europe,

It will have to be better than 'a city from europe'.
It will have to be a Specific city with a specific IP

Something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DSLAM from an European Telecom Operator will work...
... As long as doing a nessus on it will not show that it's an open proxy and that it actually correspond with the city provided.

An IP from a private company ( like the one I use when checking The Vault from work ) will be even better.

Oh and since I have access to the LNS and I can make requests to the RADIUS servers  for Bouygues, Orange and SFR/Numericable,
don't even try to give me an IP from France...
I can check if you're actually logged on or if you're trying to fool people. ( and I can justify it at any time of the day : I'm on call )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #303 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
~ninja'd by Flav!

A city from europe, whats so hard to understand flav  Smiley check if my IP is from europe or Puerto Rico I gave strake my permision as I will show you now  Wink Strakeln has my permision to send you or whoever he want my IP and its location if KKN one is in Puerto Rico andmine in Europe then its pretty clear  Grin Grin Grin if no you won you were right easy right ?

So sad to see you trying to sell the same excuse again, and to Flav off all people?  Just like me Flav knows that the reason you keep trying to save face by saying "a city from europe" or just "europe" because you know that the proxy service will show many places in "Europe" at large and you can't say which because you don't know. Also it's funny that a guy in Europe, keeps spelling it wrong and forgetting to capitalize Europe isn't it? 

The reason it's really funny that you tried to sell that to Flav, is because Flav knows all about IPs and locations and such, and he most likely spotted your 'europe' dodge attempt before I did. 

So what all this boils down to is that you can't get away with you dodge attempt P4P, Strake won't take it as it is because of his practices as you well know, and as you are counting on. Which is why he hasn't posted your details yet. That's why you continuing trying to avoid the proper request because you know that it will get you outed by Strake when you make it using this text:

Quote:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

That's why you have spent the whole day trying to avoid using that proper request/release text and at the same time trying to hide the fact (unsuccessfully I might add). 

This desperate attempt to draw in Flav, shows just how ignorant you are of his backround and is as funny as hell.

Post the request Sock.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:32pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #304 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:31pm:

Something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DSLAM from an European Telecom Operator will work...
... As long as doing a nessus on it will not show that it's an open proxy and that it actually correspond with the city provided.

An IP from a private company ( like the one I use when checking The Vault from work ) will be even better.

Oh and since I have access to the LNS and I can make requests to the RADIUS servers  for Bouygues, Orange and SFR/Numericable,
don't even try to give me an IP from France...
I can check if you're actually logged on or if you're trying to fool people. ( and I can justify it at any time of the day : I'm on call )

I tried to warn you, didn't I?  Grin you were in much safer waters with me, Flav? he can do stuff even without Strake.

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #305 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
LOl now proxy haha do you realize no one would buy that how KNN didnt use it for his main acount then lol, you so damn idiot how you cant make it so easy idiot what do you want country? city? want my address to?  LOL what I gave should sufice you just dont want to know the answer . Tell us mate did you figuerd it out already ?  Smiley

uh

Proof : you just logged to make that post, then logged out to log another sock... It's easy to achieve that.

Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

What that means now is that if you don't post a public request to Strake asking him to confirm a posting location for your past posts that you nominate.... we will all know that means you have gotten your self in a jam again and can't afford to ask Strake to do it because it will publicly out you.

Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from an european country or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Sry sucks to be you Hag/Fag          Grin Grin Grin

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that KNN has brought a BUNCH of stupid from users on this forum out in the open

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #306 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:31pm:

Oh god damnit what will be next excuse now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Spain-Barcelona idiots!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #307 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Now I am heading out for a night on the town, but you go ahead and keep posting that spam in desperate hope that it will bury the lead okay? But you may want to steer clear of Flav because not only does he have the knowledge he has burned you as your P4P account about a half dozen times just in the last month. So..... enjoy?

I imagine while I'm offline you will try to bring in your main account and the other socks to pile on the spam and try to bury this humiliating day and especially the dangerous bomb that the Strake request text is to you. Don't worry, I will tear anything you pile up apart when I log back on tonight or in the morning. 

() wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:40pm:
Oh god damnit what will be next excuse now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Spain-Barcelona idiots!

No excuses, you're almost there, now post a request/release that Strake can see using the proper text you have been dodging all day.

What text? oh why this text, post this here if you want to stop hiding:

Quote:
"Attention Strake, This is Dumbbear no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from Barcelona and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

Good luck, you will need it.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:45pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #308 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Are you upset Puerto Potty?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #309 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:47pm
Print Post  

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #310 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:32pm:
This desperate attempt to draw in Flav, shows just how ignorant you are of his backround and is as funny as hell.

He can't know, last time I flaunted about it was before his time...

So for your Education Puerto Potty : I'm a Telecom Engineer that works for Ericsson in the IP & Broadband systems.

I'm doing Emergency recovery of Backbone routers for telecom operators as well as doing their integration in Operator Networks.
I'm also building Operator Backbone Networks.
Before that... well I was doing the same thing... with Telecom exchanges ( fixed/mobile ) and DSLAMs ( Digital Subsriber Line Access )..
I also worked with Intelligent Networks ( puny things like Mobile VPN and Number Portability [no NOT that VPN.. another one] )
as well as with little systems like SMS-C, MMS-C, Mobile Positionning, Media Gateway, WAP/GPRS Java Game Download and several boxes
to supervise Telecom Operator Networks.
( said another way : I was one of the 4 engineers in charge of the deployment of the centralized fixed network supervision for Orange in France, in some case, I'm the fucking only engineer that designed and implemented the solution )

With an IP I can tell :
- who owns it
- what kind of IP it is ( subscriber range, private owned IP, ... )
- if it has a name resolution
- where it's terchnically located ( see below, there's a difference between the technical location and the real location )
- what's the BGP path to the node/system carrying that IP
    ( it might not be important to most people but it is to me...
      it tells me where it is physically better than using the DNS that only provide the technical location )
- I can get a full path of from an operator backbone to that IP, which tells me with clarity where in the world said system is located
   relatively to the location I made the request. ( I can do it from my PC... or from one of the French Operator Backbone )

Oh, I've been doing it for more than 20 years now...
You don't want to come and play in my sandbox, unless you are certain you have nothing to hide.

Edit : now that I think about it : I probably have access to Puerto Rico Digicell Network...  Roll Eyes
I might have to pull a few strings to get the access approved, but well it's life...
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:57pm by Flav »  

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #311 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Oh flav I have nothig to hide haha you can be sure. I will repeat it and maybe you finally come with some proof or maybe you realize you have been fooled all that time  Grin Grin Grin

I have been posting the past weeks and all the time from Spain as you alreday know  Wink. Strakeln check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.  I am also fine with him sending it to you  Grin Grin Grin I dont give a fuck and now lets see :

uh

Will you ever ask him? or you fear the response too much  Grin Grin Grin       
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 7:01pm by () »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #312 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Translation: Flav is smarter than you, Puerto Potty.

I mean, everyone here is, but Flav is also smarter than most of the rest of us.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #313 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Even the iguanas in her city are smarter than she.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 7:38pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #314 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
hell the pringles cans are smarter.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #315 - Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Niggas on this forum are so hard on my nuts, that they're posting to some random guy, confidently, responding to him as if he were me?  Yep, it's that bad; ya'll niggas is stoopidz.

Also, Gland is in complete faggot-overdrive mode trying to make up for what I got him to do to himself with nothing but volume of posts.  I guess he realized he BETTER post while I was away because when daddy's home, the belt comes out.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2016 at 10:41pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #316 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 2:37am
Print Post  
Grand Challenge :

Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:57am:
Just don't try to forget that Grand challenged you all into proving that you are not a Puerto Potty bitch sock...
You should know by now that this is how The Vault work : give the proof that what was written is false, or it will be taken as The Truth.

Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm:
I guess you didn't get the memo huh? secret has been out all day. You, and your socks posts from San Juan IPs.

But feel free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from. The fact is (as you know, and as you're clearly trying your best to hide behind), Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Have a great night Puerto Potty, and get some sleep because you will need to be extra sharp when you try to wiggle out of the trap you put yourself in.

And thanks for the Hag's comparison, any time someone mistakes me for, or calls me Hags, rubbins, Dropbear, Big dick, etc... I always appreciate the comparison as a high compliment. It must really suck that everyone always thought you were you even before you were outed Puerto Potty.

So just fill in the blanks ( it shouldn't be hard ) and post this, with all your socks :

Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:07pm:
"Attention Strake, no one believes that I have been posting for the last few weeks from ___________ and they insist that I am in fact P4P's sock and that I am posting from the same city as he has been posting from, San Juan.  Please check the records and post publicly where I have been making posts from for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public."

Namely :

- saleha (formerly known as weon;formerly known as sandy; formerly known as lenders, formerly known as hulk, formerly known as sobsob, formerly known as loles, formerly known as 2pac ).
- RemiRemi ( formerly known as dumbear; formerly known as moses; formerly known as guido )
- Fag Master
- dumbBear
- fret ( formerly known as flu )

Probable Puerto Potty sock

- 5fingerdeathpunch
- bryn

Possible Puerto Potty sock

- EndlessSorrow

Puerto Potty main sock :

- Most Interesting Man ( long list of formerly known as pruned for post clarity )

See we even have a list of all of them tucked somewhere in Fairy Farts where you don't dare go. 

And if any name is on that list in error, please, be free to contact me with proof that you are not a Puerto Potty sock.

Way to provide a proof :
You can probably get it from Strakeln ( and not Strakelen ).
Send him the city you reside in and ask him to give me the IP he sees in the forum logs for your account.

A city from europe,

It will have to be a specific city
You will have to provide said city to Strakeln, asking him to disclose your IP to me in a PM, so that he can relay it to me.

Something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DSLAM from a Telecom Operator will work...
something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DHCP from a mobile Telecom Operator will also work...

I promise that I will not use said IP, nor make it public...

Now I will do some checks ( like a port scan to check if it's an open proxy or not[1] ) to make sure, but it's something I do several time a day, so it shouldn't hurt.

[1] If you are part of a proxy network I recommend that you disable the proxy software for a few days while I do my checks, as I will consider the IP as being a proxy IP, and thus that your statement is not true.

See... I can also do long copy paste posts.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #317 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 4:52am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:15am:
I have no socks.

How do you keep your feet warm in winter?

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #318 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 5:32am
Print Post  
Oh nice flav, now you will pretend that you are just blind. NOICE! See I gave you the city and the country from where I have been posting all the time. I also gave perision to strake to make it public or send it to you. You were very quick in reveleing KNN location without the need of all that faggotrys, thats pretty telling for everyone with a brain  Grin Grin Grin

Now if you really think I spam it to proof anything then you have got your head up your ass even more than I thought LOL. It's just to remember how badly trolled have you been and make you ( and some other butthurt faggots) rage  Cheesy

If you, strake or any otherdegenerate faggot here had anything remotely similar to proof that I am KNN he will be already posting it with 1 hand while jerking with the other, just like you revealed his location in San Juan.

So hey Flav after 2 days dreaming of imaginary San Juan socks did you finally have something to deliver? Cuz hey mate I have to remember someting you told us  Cheesy

uh

Strakeln :You can check the records and post publicly if I have been posting from barcelona or not for the past few weeks. I am fine with you making it public.

Sry sucks to be you Flav  Grin Grin Grin         

Edit: Oh I suspect you still want more info, did you fall in love with me you degenerate faggot  Huh?  Here you go I sometimes play DDO, have 2 triple epic/heroic completionists in Cannith but I dont play much nowadays cuz the game sucks more than you, I have more fun trolling idiots in my free time  Tongue the bad new for you is Im not a degenerate faggot like you so you got no chance with me, how how sad  Cry You can still suck my cock if you want though, when Varg one is not available  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2016 at 5:51am by () »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #319 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 7:00am
Print Post  
Grand Challenge :

Flav wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 9:57am:
Just don't try to forget that Grand challenged you all into proving that you are not a Puerto Potty bitch sock...
You should know by now that this is how The Vault work : give the proof that what was written is false, or it will be taken as The Truth.

Grand wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 10:48pm:
I guess you didn't get the memo huh? secret has been out all day. You, and your socks posts from San Juan IPs.

But feel free to publicly post where it is you want to pretend this sock is posting from and then in that same post ask Strake to confirm that is where you have been posting from. The fact is (as you know, and as you're clearly trying your best to hide behind), Strake wont publicly say where someone is posting from unless they ask him themselves in a public post to confirm it.

Have a great night Puerto Potty, and get some sleep because you will need to be extra sharp when you try to wiggle out of the trap you put yourself in.

And thanks for the Hag's comparison, any time someone mistakes me for, or calls me Hags, rubbins, Dropbear, Big dick, etc... I always appreciate the comparison as a high compliment. It must really suck that everyone always thought you were you even before you were outed Puerto Potty.

So just fill in the blanks ( it shouldn't be hard ) and post this, with all your socks :

Grand wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 5:07pm:

Namely :

- saleha (formerly known as weon;formerly known as sandy; formerly known as lenders, formerly known as hulk, formerly known as sobsob, formerly known as loles, formerly known as 2pac ).
- RemiRemi ( formerly known as dumbear; formerly known as moses; formerly known as guido )
- Fag Master
- dumbBear
- fret ( formerly known as flu )

Probable Puerto Potty sock

- 5fingerdeathpunch
- bryn

Possible Puerto Potty sock

- EndlessSorrow

Puerto Potty main sock :

- Most Interesting Man ( long list of formerly known as pruned for post clarity )

See we even have a list of all of them tucked somewhere in Fairy Farts where you don't dare go. 

And if any name is on that list in error, please, be free to contact me with proof that you are not a Puerto Potty sock.

Way to provide a proof :
You can probably get it from Strakeln ( and not Strakelen ).
Send him the city you reside in and ask him to give me the IP he sees in the forum logs for your account.

A city from europe,

It will have to be a specific city
You will have to provide said city to Strakeln, asking him to disclose your IP to me in a PM, so that he can relay it to me.

Something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DSLAM from a Telecom Operator will work...
something like a specific IP that ends up in the range of a DHCP from a mobile Telecom Operator will also work...

I promise that I will not use said IP, nor make it public...

Now I will do some checks ( like a port scan to check if it's an open proxy or not[1] ) to make sure, but it's something I do several time a day, so it shouldn't hurt.

[1] If you are part of a proxy network I recommend that you disable the proxy software for a few days while I do my checks, as I will consider the IP as being a proxy IP, and thus that your statement is not true.

See... I can also do long copy paste posts.

Still no PM from Strakeln with the relevant information proving that the socks named above are not Puerto Potty socks.

You know I can play stupid games too.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

()
Special Attention

Hamster cocks expert

Reply #320 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 7:54am
Print Post  
OFlav wrote on Jan 16th, 2016 at 7:00am:
Still no proof of anything so I will just keep posting excuses in hopes any moron is stupid enough to pretend to belive it, how how sad  Cry

Oh buddy I see, still no proof eh? You know, the funniest part of that is that at this point after struggling to deliver anything for 2 days, I now know how confused you really were. What a surprise eh? you really believed I was KNN LOL  Cool But I can understand it, you finally realized how badly trolled you have been  screaming socks socks! like a faggot for months, heck even making lists and such, and now when you have the chance to prove it... no proof  Grin, so much wasted time haha Cool

How sad and upsetting must be that  Sad

You just ran your mouth out mate its obvious enough to anyone who can read, but hey dont be sad mate let me remember you something my friend, you can still deliver something if you finally got any proof of that imaginary San Juan socks that live only in your poor, weak, tormented and now trolled mind   Smiley

uh

Sry sucks to be you Flav  Grin Grin Grin

We can play this for as long as you like I am not the one being exposed as a lying cunt who oh surprise as always fails to deliver any proof  Wink      

Edit: Almost forgot it... I know you still want more info you degenerate faggot, I repeat you have got no chance with me  Smiley But ill give you some more, I hope its usefull when trying to find some proof of something so easy to prove, if it was true  Grin, as that my IP is from San Juan and not from a place miles away on the other side of the atlantics sea, like you have been screaming like a faggot for 2 days now... Here you go : when I fuck your mother I use Trojan Magnum  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2016 at 8:23am by () »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #321 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 8:38am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 15th, 2016 at 11:59am:
Because "show me on yourself where they touched you" would be fucked up?

Quite frankly, if you'd ever seen the dolls as a kid, you'd know they're pretty fucked up too. Pubic hair on dolls is just plain weird.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #322 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 8:52am
Print Post  

dumbBear, your IPs show you as posting from Spain, as you said.

That said, I don't need IP lookups to see whose sock you are Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #323 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 16th, 2016 at 8:38am:
Pubic hair on dolls is just plain weird.

Horrifying.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #324 - Jan 16th, 2016 at 10:09am
Print Post  
The only Spaniard gay enough to play DDO, and post about it, is Azog.  So the Spanish faggot steps in to save Grand from his homosexual self-flaggelation by discussing socks and IP's?  Talk about two bitches in a bitch boat.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2016 at 10:16am by [] »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Send TopicPrint