Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65024 times)
ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Re: Still works
Reply #375 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
She was so spanked and banged that stopped to use her socks.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #376 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:47pm:
*yawn* *rubs eyes* hey, I've been asleep for a few days, are we still trolling the shit out of puerto potty? did he reveal his IP yet so we could laugh at it? what about admiting he didn't trick people with his flacid dickery?

She just stopped using her socks and she posts a lot letss, since for every post she make she gets a spanking.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #377 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:47pm:
She just stopped using her socks and she posts a lot letss, since for every post she make she gets a spanking.

Careful, now, some people are in to that Wink

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #378 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:26am
Print Post  
The relentless faggotry you people display is hardly surprising anymore.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #379 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Gay and retarded alert!

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #380 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:47am
Print Post  
it's her morning cocksucking session.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #381 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:50am
Print Post  
See?  Blatant, non-stop faggotry on this board.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #382 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:51am
Print Post  

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #383 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 16th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
Illustrative story: My parents divorced and kicked off a decades-long feud between each other, full of police and court battles over the most childish things. One time, my stepbrother and I decided to be silly and run around naked. I have no idea how old we were, maybe somewhere between 6 and 10. My stepmother saw us running around naked and said something to the effect of "I like your father's better." I replied, "why, BECAUSE YOU SUCK ON IT?"

I think I remember my grandfather chortling in his chair in the corner.

Reasonably harmless thing, right? Sure... or ammunition for the feud. A few days later, my dad and stepmom are taking me - and only me, none of my brothers - out to McDonalds... "and stopping somewhere in the city too." "Somewhere in the city" turned out to be a police detective! He starts asking about what I said where I'd heard that from. Then he breaks out the dolls, strips 'em down, and starts asking me if I'd seen my parents do 'this' or 'that' (switching the dolls from missionary to 69 and back).

Think about where you first learned about blowjobs. No fucking clue how you learned about them, right? So I'm sitting there trying to figure out what the hell I can say to get out of this very uncomfortable situation with some strange guy I don't know showing me weird dolls and forcing me to come up with some story about how I learned about blowjobs.

Story 1: my friend Brian on the bus told me. Cop didn't believe it.

Story 2: I made up some contorted story about going to the bathroom at night, seeing my parent's door opened a crack, and seeing my parents doing the deed. I hadn't, but it was pretty clear to me by then that that was what the cop wanted to hear. So I told him what he wanted to hear. Fuck, man, I just wanted to go to fucking McDonalds! Cop believed this and finally left me alone.

Then, at the end of the summer, I had to recount this whole story to my mother (think about that: a 6-8 year old explaining sexual discussions where he was coerced into lying about his mother) so that she knew what the latest custody lawsuit was about. And just think, my mother was the crazy side in that war.

That story is horrifying on so many levels... the dolls are just the tip of the iceberg. The fact that it was so easy for the detective/whatever to coerce me into saying exactly what he wanted to hear... scary shit. And my wife wonders why I'm adamant that no social or state worker speak with my daughter without my prior consent...

----------------------

Less ugly story that somewhat relates: I often asked about my mother smoking cigarettes. She explained that they contained nicotene and she was addicted to it. Fast-forward some number of months or years, and my class is attending a DARE assembly. Apparently they were talking about drugs and naming a few, and letting kids talk about their experiences (seriously, who the fuck came up with their topics for discussion with children in the 80s???). I don't remember this, but I've been told that I got up in front of the entire school and announced "my mother is addicted to COCAINE!"

I meant nicotene, but they'd been saying cocaine, so that was stuck in my head.

It probably didn't help that my mother was rather skinny... Grin

I waded through the feces of Nignog to find a little turd-gem. Was hoping for a shroudthingy per Galad's remarks but I will settle for this.

+1 for Strake's story: the kind of real shit that makes us human. Reminds me of when my mother dropped the bomb that my father would be in jail for a year. He was pulling in about 1mil a year from his conveyor company. After he got out the cocaine changed to meth and he went coocooforcocopuffs. Couple years later stabbed to death in his home while he was sleeping.
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2016 at 2:29am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #384 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 13th, 2016 at 12:38pm:
Quote:
ETR is still giving full xp, guess it's downtime again.

p.s. The torch is a ghost now.

OMG plz stfu you snitch.

Hooked!  Grin Grin

Quote:
[] wrote on Jan 13th, 2016 at 4:08pm:
Quote:
I won't lie seeing that later did take some of the sting out of it for me  Roll Eyes

Speaking of which, there's my most consistent victim; just ask him.

Oh now you're going to try and claim you were in on it and I was your victim? PKG got me and I gave him props for it, end of story.... but no, you can't take a little embarrassment for biting on his bait as well so you try to pretend it was your troll? WTH?

Seriously dude, that's just weak.  How out of touch with reality do you have to be to think anyone would believe that you were party to it or that somehow you get credit for the trolling PKG did? 

Are you really that freaking desperate that you would try to float that kind of weak lie?

Pathetic.

All that entertainment, and all on the first page!  I just had to give this award troll by Peeps and P4P's follow up troll-fail on Jimmy one last look before it sinks into the sands of time.

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:01pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #385 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
OMG plz stfu you snitch!!!!

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 
Send TopicPrint