Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Still works (Read 65254 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: Still works
Reply #75 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:40pm:
Did puerto potty just confirm that he likes rape? Seriously, I can't tell, I have my filter on.

I can state with, full confidence, that most (indeed, the vast majority) of the sex I've enjoyed has been consentual.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #76 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Wow, I actually trolled the tard into changing his name JUST to get me to see his dumb post. Do we have an achievement for that?

Right: its "Added new name to ignore script"

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #77 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
See?  In all ways, at all times, my victims are actually the ones trolling me.  I think I've trolled these guys stupid!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #78 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Noamineo Achieved: Added New Name to Vault Ignore Script(R)

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #79 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Noamineo Achieved: Added New Name to Vault Ignore Script(R)

DERP!  I just trolled you into adding a new name to the script you constantly turn off because you can't step off my nuts for one second.  DERP!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #80 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Yojimbo Achieved: Added New Name to Vault Ignore Script(R)

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Happy wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 8:48am:

Sock.  http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447692319

() wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:06am:

Another Sock.   http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447692319

longbolts wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 9:13am:

Yet another Sock.   http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447692319

This is not good P4P.

Three of your well established socks posting back to back within twenty minutes, all trying to do damage control and I guess distract from what were some mistakes and bad calls you made yesterday. Me, I think trotting out your three socks like that doesn't distract but amplifies the embarrassment for you. But to each his own, only to get rid of the smoke you're blowing this morning I thought I might make a quick recap before yielding the field to others who will undoubtedly tear you and your socks the rest of the day.

It all went like this:

First People Kill guns went fishing:

Quote:
ETR is still giving full xp, guess it's downtime again.

And he caught the two of us right off the bat:

[] wrote on Jan 13th, 2016 at 12:38pm:
OMG plz stfu you snitch.

Quote:
I just tried this and it was working as normal, no extra xp.

After we both were hooked (you much louder, me much more expensively..) he let on that is was a troll

Quote:
Was it a surprise?  Cool

Then about a half dozen posters laughed, and commented on how it was a harsh but funny troll and how he go us two really good, all true.

At this point I copped to it myself, gave PKG kudos and called him a dick, then tried to save a little dignity by pointing out it could have been worse if I ETR'd a iconic, and moved on knowing everyone wins or loses sometimes.

But not you. You couldn't swallow the embarrassment that you had been trolled so quickly, so easily, and so publicly and that others found it so funny to point out. So first you just tried to deny it outright, re-writing what happened.  But when no one bought that and even I made fun of you for failing to just own up to being trolled:

Quote:
I won't lie seeing that later did take some of the sting out of it for me  Roll Eyes

The fact that someone else who got trolled by PKG  could be a good sport about it, and laugh at the way you were acting like a child, sent you even farther off your head you immediately in the next post tried to claim it was you that had trolled me:

[] wrote on Jan 13th, 2016 at 4:08pm:
Speaking of which, there's my most consistent victim; just ask him.

So all to escaped a tiny bit of embarrassment you not only pretend you weren't trolled, you try to pretend you trolled me and you even try to imply that I, someone who posts 1-2 month is your most consistent victim.

That dodge worked as badly as could be expected, I called you on it but you just tried to pretend I was mistaken while you couldn't explain how it was you were involved with the troll. Since then numerous posters,  PKG and many others have taken great joy in pointing out how ludicrous it was for you to try and claim to be in on PKG's troll or that you somehow trolled me by being trolled first.

After two pages of you getting torn to shreds and mocked for such a childish ploy you had to march out your socks this morning to try to mitigate damage, which begs the question : don't you realize that bringing out those 3 identified sock accounts, having them post together so quickly, having them ignore the troll that happened, all make you look even more desperate and stymied?   Because it does.   

You are in over your head in the Vault, and trying to clamor over lightweights like myself is not going to save face for you. You need to stop lying 24/7 and start reading what's posted by others and thinking carefully before you post a response if you intend to keep posting. That advice is free, trying to claim you trolled me on this thread after you clearly were? well you have already paid for that.   

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #82 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:40pm:
Did puerto potty just confirm that he likes rape? Seriously, I can't tell, I have my filter on.

Yeah.

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:44pm:
I like huge black dicks. And semen

« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:00pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #83 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Remi just exposed himself as Yojimbo.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #84 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Oh I think I figured it out: when his dad was raping him as a little kid he taught him that this is what consensual sex feels like, so he grew up thinking it was normal.

That, or they trained him to think getting raped was how you rape people, so every time he takes a dick up his ass he runs away screaming "haha, I raped you!"

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #85 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:02pm:
Oh I think I figured it out: when his dad was raping him as a little kid he taught him that this is what consensual sex feels like, so he grew up thinking it was normal.

That, or they trained him to think getting raped was how you rape people, so every time he takes a dick up his ass he runs away screaming "haha, I raped you!"

Faggots posting gay shit: 24/7 on DDOVault.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #86 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Dude, shields back up. GOnna have to chone again if you want me to see whatever retarded shit you're posting.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #87 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
DERP! Trolling him into responding even though he can't see my posts?  Man, I'm good.  DERP!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #88 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Keep trying, puerto potty. I can't see you.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #89 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 1:50pm:
into changing his name

List updated in the relevant post.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #90 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:02pm:

rofl. Thats why when everybody is making fun of her, she start to post "i trolled you bad"

Puerto Potty is always a good laugh.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #91 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Flav and ILoveExploits Achieved: Added New Name to Vault Ignore Script(R)

(Note: comes with 15 free vault cred)

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #92 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Like puppets on a string: dance!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #93 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Sorry Puerto Potty, people get vault cred for ignoring you. No one will ever give you cred. I'll sell you some, though, PM and we can talk deal.

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:00pm:
Remi just exposed himself as Yojimbo.

Let me see if I have this straight, because I said something that upset you today, and pointed out how you were lying and trying to use socks for cover,  that means I must be a RemRemi sock? By that logic the entire Vault must be Remi's socks, because in the last hour alone 7 more posters have met that criteria, seriously, think before you post.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #95 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
I think I'm starting to understand how her brain works...

When Puerto Potty says that she trolled us hard it means actually that we gang raped her with trolling in a way rarely seen.

When Puerto Pötty says that she trolled somebody into oblivion/submisiveness/whatever it actually means that said somebody has trolled her so hard that
she shat on herself in fear and had to revert back to pre-school level of trolling : gay, retarded and nigga.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #96 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Are you upset Puerto Potty?

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #97 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:16pm:
I think I'm starting to understand how her brain works...

When Puerto Potty says that she trolled us hard it means actually that we gang raped her with trolling in a way rarely seen.

When Puerto Pötty says that she trolled somebody into oblivion/submisiveness/whatever it actually means that said somebody has trolled her so hard that
she shat on herself in fear and had to revert back to pre-school level of trolling : gay, retarded and nigga.

That sounds about right. I'm not sure peurto really "gets" trolling, so any consistent definition is hard to pin down.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #98 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
I must have REALLY put all of you in a world of hurt, since you're trying to make up for it with this blatant, pathetic denial.  Good luck with that.  And yes Remi, I know it's you; you're not going to convince me otherwise by way of keyboard.  Unlike just about every poster on this board, I'm smart; that's how I can spot you in under 5 posts every single time.  When stupid people get into it with smart people, they lose every time; why do you think I've notched so many victories here?  Luck?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #99 - Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Still can't see you. Keep trying.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
Send TopicPrint