Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Legendary Green Steel Planner (Read 26314 times)
Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Legendary Green Steel Planner
Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:17am
Print Post  
YourDDO has a Legendary Green Steel Planner up and running.

http://ddocrafting.info/lgs/

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Re: Legendary Green Steel Planner
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:28am
Print Post  
"Bonus effects are granted for weapons only" is still the case? Any word about if there may be bonus effects for non-weapon items in the future?
(Guess they can't do that anyway, to much rage from the players that already did an item.)
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:28am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Nice thx.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:28am:
"Bonus effects are granted for weapons only" is still the case? Any word about if there may be bonus effects for non-weapon items in the future?
(Guess they can't do that anyway, to much rage from the players that already did an item.)

The non-weapon bonuses come in the form of set bonuses.  For each accessory you equip beyond the first, you will get bonuses to SP, HP, or Max Dodge boost based on the type of gem (opposition, dominion, escalation)  As you equip a 3rd item, the bonuses increase in power.  Having multiple Tier 3 items give more of a boost than multiple tier 1 or tier 2 items. 

You also get bonuses for the type of essence, too (material, ethereal) at 4 items equipped.  These are melee/spell crit damage (material) or stacking incorporeal (Ethereal)

If you get to 5 items you unlock a combo set bonus.  5 piece set bonus appears when you have both 2 and 4 piece bonus active based on the combo of gem and essence.  These 5 piece set bonuses mostly allow a crowd control function with a DC of 90.  Paralyzing, confusing, blinding, vorpal effect (under 5k HP), a healing, and a sonic damage (With silence) effect.

Info found here at the bottom of the page:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
It says a LGS Throwing Axe has a x2 multiplier. It should say x3.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 12:18pm:
If you get to 5 items you unlock a combo set bonus.  5 piece set bonus appears when you have both 2 and 4 piece bonus active based on the combo of gem and essence.  These 5 piece set bonuses mostly allow a crowd control function with a DC of 90.  Paralyzing, confusing, blinding, vorpal effect (under 5k HP), a healing, and a sonic damage (With silence) effect.

Info found here at the bottom of the page:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items

Sweet mother of god, 5 of those items? fucking hell my brain hurts just thinking about that much grinding.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:18pm:
Sweet mother of god, 5 of those items? fucking hell my brain hurts just thinking about that much grinding.

Not really that grindy. Certainly faster that heroic GS. What I can't wrap my head around somebody actually using 5 items without gimping their build.

DC of the effects is solid enough to hardly ever be saved (for now anyways) but the effects themselves are fairly lackluster to justify using 5 items, considering 4 items are a stretch in most cases.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Not really that grindy.

You are fucking high.  But otherwise....

Galadriel wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Certainly faster that heroic GS. What I can't wrap my head around somebody actually using 5 items without gimping their build.

DC of the effects is solid enough to hardly ever be saved (for now anyways) but the effects themselves are fairly lackluster to justify using 5 items, considering 4 items are a stretch in most cases.

I tend to agree.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 12:23am:
You are fucking high

High as a kite and pretty fly lol Tongue

As for why I said it, I ran shroud on LH around 5 times and missing only 1 Devils Scale to make a full T3 item. I don't recall that being possible in heroic GS.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 8:24am:

As for why I said it, I ran shroud on LH around 5 times and missing only 1 Devils Scale to make a full T3 item. I don't recall that being possible in heroic GS.

That's not accurate based on drop rates.  It takes 16 T3 ingredients to make a T3 Augment, because all the T3 augments are dual shard.  Each T3 augment requires two foci, one essence, and one gem.   Each of those requires 4 ingredients.  Hence the 16.

LH Shroud gives you 2 larges per run.  One in the right chest, one in the center.  5 runs would be 10 larges.  You would still be 6 short, unless other players were transferring their ingredients to you in chest.

5 LE runs would give you 3 larges per run, and yield the result you were describing.

Regardless, you typically need between 8-10 LH runs to make a full T3.  Which is easier than Heroic Shroud, based strictly on drop rates in chest.  Heroic Shroud required 24 T3 mats plus two T3 shards   That would take you 12-15 runs to accumulate.  Heroic shroud became easier over time because the ingredients were unbound, but based on drop rates, L Shroud is about 66% of the grind of Heroic shroud and about 33% of the grind vs. a T3 Thunderforged item.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 8:24am:

That madame is some pretty wicked pulling, I will grant you that. I would suggest that it's pretty outside norms, but that's not really my point.

I was driving at the 20,000 codex runes you would need for all the cleansers to wear 5 items, that right there is some scary ass grind.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 12:36pm:
unless other players were transferring their ingredients to you in chest.

This. We usually run a fairly inactive guildie's account with us. Sorry, should have mentioned it but it's still smaller grind than heroic. It's what happens when you're too lazy to ransack during bug-mania.

Grand wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 10:44pm:
I was driving at the 20,000 codex runes you would need for all the cleansers to wear 5 items, that right there is some scary ass grind.

On that I do agree. Though if you're willing to craft 5 items and cleanse 4 of them, why not go for 8 items?

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 11:53pm:
On that I do agree. Though if you're willing to craft 5 items and cleanse 4 of them, why not go for 8 items?

There is no point to craft 8 items,LGS only has 5 items set...

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:22am
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 11:57pm:
There is no point to craft 8 items,LGS only has 5 items set...

Have people tried equipping more? I'd personally laugh really hard if there is an 8 item set bonus.

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:29am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:22am:
Have people tried equipping more? I'd personally laugh really hard if there is an 8 item set bonus.

I found those 5 set effects during figure out if there is a 8 pieces effects,the answer is nope.... Cry

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 12:29am:
I found those 5 set effects during figure out if there is a 8 pieces effects,the answer is nope....

Okay, but did you check to see if there's an account-wide bonus for having one toon with 8 pieces on each server?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:25am:
Okay, but did you check to see if there's an account-wide bonus for having one toon with 8 pieces on each server?

LOL,nice idea!Its a pity that turbine didnt employ you.. Tongue

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #17 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:29am:
Its a pity that turbine didnt employ you

Fuck you too, you fucking asshole.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:54am
Print Post  
I found those 5 set effects during figure out if there is a 8 pieces effects,the answer is nope.... Cry

WTF? we are supposed to believe you have 8 fucking LGS pieces?  and how exactly the fuck are you wearing 8 at a time without dying cause I'm calling bullshit on you grinding out 7 of those safety hearts in the time since LGS went live.  Angry 
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:57am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 6:16am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:54am:
WTF? we are supposed to believe you have 8 fucking LGS pieces?  and how exactly the fuck are you wearing 8 at a time without dying cause I'm calling bullshit on you grinding out 7 of those safety hearts in the time since LGS went live.  Angry 

LH only takes like 15-20 mins before fix...The only issues was to LTR twice a day Tongue

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 6:25am
Print Post  

The 4 and 5 set LGS bonuses are already complete horseshit.  How long would it take to grind those out legit?  I'm guessing a year or more.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 7:54am
Print Post  
I found those 5 set effects during figure out if there is a 8 pieces effects,the answer is nope....

Damn. Oh well. Would be amusing to see some random pug bragging about having 8 LGS items equipped for the set bonus.

RemRemi wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:54am:
how exactly the fuck are you wearing 8 at a time without dying cause I'm calling bullshit

Sentinel Epic moment gives you 10k temp HP for 20 seconds. I believe that is long enough to see if there is an 8 piece set bonus.

IP Logged

apep
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Galadriel wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 7:54am:
Sentinel Epic moment gives you 10k temp HP for 20 seconds. I believe that is long enough to see if there is an 8 piece set bonus.

Or run a the Rushmore's Mansion challenge with the kobold and buy an invincibility buff from him, which lasts a minute.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 21st, 2016 at 1:40pm
Print Post  

Holyavatar wrote on Jan 21st, 2016 at 6:16am:
LH only takes like 15-20 mins before fix...The only issues was to LTR twice a day Tongue

So lets see, you started bragging on the mobs about your set bonuses on the 13th of January, Meaning that you want us to believe that you came up with 40,000 codex runes in the 25 playable days there was between release and your results showing up for praise on the mobo.

Yeah, Sure.

See this is the problem with mobo'hos like yourself, you want the power that exploiting brings, but you want the attention of the mobos even more. And occasionally that means you expose yourself as a exploiter because your that desperate to be the big man on the forums. 

Edit: To be clear, me? I love exploits. What I'm not fond of is mobo'hos who act holier-than-tho on the mobos while making clear to us here on the Vault that you either actually have a LGS dupe (doubtful) or that you are so lame you will make claims that could only be achieved by having one that you don't. And don't even try to float the excuse that it was the stage one skip bug, the math is not hard.
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2016 at 3:32pm by »  

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jan 22nd, 2016 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Meh, runes are BTA. He could've done it, if he ran it 'til his eyes bled. Odd to see people like that still playing DDO, though.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint