Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) pretty sure knn = rubbinns [nsfw] (Read 15199 times)
yabber
Ex Member

Re: pretty sure knn = rubbinns [nsfw]
Reply #50 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 12:57am
Print Post  
I shall demonstrate. I shall spam without violating the rules, will be banned, and P4P will not and will continue spamming. Watch.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
Justin Bieber

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #52 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
Three posts that say nigger and you want to make a HeraDerp title. Interesting. Thousands of such posts from P4P and no such suggestion.

First off, you're mistaking me. Saying "Nigger" is just an example of racism. Lazy, imitative racism at that. Doxing is the thing that would earn you a HerpaDerp. Unless the dude in those pictures gave you that information.

Of course, now you've shat out a Derp egg of spam. If it makes Strake work, then you'll earn it that way. So I guess this is just your elaborate way of saying yes. You are fishing for a HerpaDerp.

Quote:
But the silence on it from all but Yobai is kind of interesting. This would lead me to believe that Yobai is P4P, which makes no sense, but could be the case.

Why not? You have/have not caught the fish you were after, and that indeterminate result has you experiencing cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is just really uncomfortable. The simplest and quickest way to feel comfortable again is to take a flying leap past sense and reason and just claim your results weren't indeterminate after all. And ignore that it has you contradicting yourself, "Yobai fucked it up".

... And ignore that I'm one of only two who have mentioned it. So unless your picture of The Vault is you + Dullknife + Yobai + me, "All but Yobai" is another fantastical, wish-fulfilling leap past sense and reason.

The rest of your post is just butthurt and whining. What amazing solution do you think Strake is withholding? Do you even comprehend that the guy HerpaDerp was made for is here, posting happily away? Did you even notice that he choned and made a new account when he recently earned the title back?

HerpaDerp is a social censure. It works, but not on folks to whom shame is just another form of attention.

You've gotta ask yourself, how does all your effort so far compare against the effort involved in using the P4P blocking script?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Lol. Sounding just like a Cuntovan defender, aka MB fanboi.

Dude, label me whatever the fuck you want. What I say is true.

A compltete ban is entirely possible and not unrealistic. You don't do it in the forum software, you do it in the server config and have it's rules maintained by a cron script.  No I will not use a bad client side javascript solution,  his crap is still downloaded to my browser before it is hide.

So um ya, carry on feeling superior. Don't let reality interfere.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #54 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Well, yabber, something tells me you're about to get that herpaderp title you've been working toward.

Keeper of the Vault wrote on Jun 26th, 2009 at 2:50am:
#1 RULE: DON'T MAKE STRAKE WORK!

Yeah, I know, we're here to get away from the rules.  Bear with me here, I'll make this brief.

Keep the forum safe for work, image-wise.  By this, I mean have some consideration for the slackers amongst us... instead of hotlinking that image of you fornicating with a sheep, link it and note that it is "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work).  Tagging a thread as NSFW will meet this requirement.   Smiley and  Smiley smilies are also an appropriate way to indicate "NSFW" content.
    Don't reveal someone else's personal information.  Just keep it reasonable.  Call someone by their first name?  Not really an issue.  Post their credit card number?  Too far.
    New rules can be added at the staff's discretion.
    Staff may respond to specific incidents not covered by these rules as required.

You may use whatever language you feel is appropriate.

To give you an idea of how I envision this forum being moderated: aside from correcting minor things like changing a questionable hotlink to a URL, very little.

Doxing, for the record, is posting someones personal (identifying) information.

- Zorro

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Nobody's CC# was posted. Good luck with this angle.

It is odd that you are all defending P4P so vehemently. Somehow me pointing this all out is worse? OK. I see.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #56 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

Also, I was referring more to the point of rule #1 - don't make strake work.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:52pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
NSFW
http://45.media.tumblr.com/f37c74ed760f86ff57fa08c7ecc7c510/tumblr_o03g5n0t651rh...
NSFW

Edited:
Hell, I'm not even sure where the line is on this shit anymore, but I know it's been passed when I can see lips...

;p i labeled the thread !

Edited:
Shit, you're right... I never notice that. Sorry. Carry on w/hotlinking.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2016 at 9:49am by Strakeln »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #60 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
It is odd that you are all defending P4P so vehemently

Who? I was giving you the usual amount of shit I give to every spammer. But then you started whining about how your spam was precious and special, and now you've got a persecution bubble up, so yeah. By the power of Butthurt, everything you do is smart, and no one except for precious you has any valid points.

You're Waaahmportant.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #61 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Bump

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #62 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 8:19am
Print Post  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 9:27am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint