Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Because Qhualor is always right! (Read 9798 times)
Steelrock
Dragon Raider

Elite Raiders

Because Qhualor is always right!
Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
No free +20 hearts for you.

Learn to spellcast douchedag, you completionist piece of shit, whiny cunt. Grow a set and learn the game or just don't use them. Fuck Turdbine and their moneygrab on hearts etc. In fact, after seeing your CSW chugging LOD speed run, learn to melee or even just play the game!

Please discuss.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471051-20-Hearts-Should-be-free-and-ha...

As someone who will never have a heroic completionist because I don't want to play caster classes, I still say /not signed. Allow it to be free and I would just do barbarian lives to get the caster past lives. It never has made sense to me you can get a past life without actually playing that class.

edit: added whiny cunt to text.
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:55pm by Steelrock »  

Turbine is a company, not your friend.

If a company you have been loyal to suddenly changes their product so that it either is worse or not even working any more then only a complete fool would continue to patronize them.

Business only understands one thing, the bottom line.

The posters above who have a delusional perception of their relationship with Turbine seem to be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Because Qhualor is always right!
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
i have spastic twitches every time I read his posts.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
lol, cause u need play caster class as caster, right?

that doenot contradict that quahlor is idiot

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Steelrock wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 1:52pm:

Learn to spellcast douchedag, you completionist piece of shit, whiny cunt. Grow a set and learn the game or just don't use them. Fuck Turdbine and their moneygrab on hearts etc. In fact, after seeing your CSW chugging LOD speed run, learn to melee or even just play the game!

Please discuss.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471051-20-Hearts-Should-be-free-and-ha...

As someone who will never have a heroic completionist because I don't want to play caster classes, I still say /not signed. Allow it to be free and I would just do barbarian lives to get the caster past lives. It never has made sense to me you can get a past life without actually playing that class.

I agree he/she is a dipshit.  However, you do know there is such a thing as a melee wiz/sorc etc using the eldritch knight tree. 

12(caster)/6ftr or Pali/ 2 whatever it multiple variants.  Why waste a heart if you were to get one?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 3:38pm
Print Post  

Please discuss.

"never has made sense"  The truest thing Qbag has ever admitted about himself.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
9 caster/9 druid/2 ranger

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #6 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
TL;DR version -
Qhualor BRAC is upset because his imaginary friend Bob isn't smart enough to deal with a character creation process more complicated than Super Mario. Give him free respecs so he can make the same mistakes over and over again.

What a load of bollocks.

Edit for posterity:
Brac's a whiny cunt who demands his bullshit be properly attributed.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:08am by Dullknife »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 8:28pm
Print Post  

Obviously. But what was the edit for?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 5:48pm:
TL;DR version -
Qhualor is a load of bollocks

FTFY  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2016 at 8:50pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
True story about Qualwhore...

After I cooled down a bit I decided NOT to boot his ass out of the guild, even after he went and whined to his buddy Cordo and got me some of them infraction points (not sure what those do anyway, but I assume I can trade them in to a points collector for cool loot).

Guild leader was torqued, was ready to boot all of Quahlor's  toons and anybody who might have partied with him in the last few weeks, just in case stupid was infectious.  I told him I was over it, didn't give a crap, ect.  Qhualor was contacted, told not to be a douche, get the guild name out of his sig line on the motherboards, and no more running to the devs.

He quit the guild like the next day.  Said he didn't want to give me the satisfaction of booting him.  Oh, and he squelched me.

It was like a win-win-win as far as I could see.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #10 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

After I cooled down a bit I decided NOT to boot his ass out of the guild, even after he went and whined to his buddy Cordo and got me some of them infraction points (not sure what those do anyway, but I assume I can trade them in to a points collector for cool loot).

Guild leader was torqued, was ready to boot all of Quahlor's  toons and anybody who might have partied with him in the last few weeks, just in case stupid was infectious.  I told him I was over it, didn't give a crap, ect.  Qhualor was contacted, told not to be a douche, get the guild name out of his sig line on the motherboards, and no more running to the devs.

He quit the guild like the next day.  Said he didn't want to give me the satisfaction of booting him.  Oh, and he squelched me.

LMAO, awesome!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #11 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 8:49pm:
FTFY  Wink

Oooh, concise.

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 5:48pm:
TL;DR version -
Qhualor is upset because his imaginary friend Bob isn't smart enough to deal with a character creation process more complicated than Super Mario. Give him free respecs so he can make the same mistakes over and over again.

What a load of bollocks.

Reading is hard yo!

What don't you pull your head out of your ass and see if you can conjure an original thought.  Q didn't write the OP he actually disagreed with it.  But you were so quick to be in with the cool kids you didn't realize that.  You just jumped right on the bandwagon trying to belong and looked like a moron in the process.  Pathetic.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Yeah, I hold my hands up there, I didn't read the OP name because I thought the title would've been relevant. Somethign to do with a wall of text rendering me unable to care about who wrote it that much. Turns out you're the one who's full of shit, amended my post to reflect that. Happy now?
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:07am by Dullknife »  

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #14 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:06am:
Yeah, I hold my hands up there, I didn't read the OP name because I thought the title would've been relevant. Somethign to do with a wall of text rendering me unable to care about who wrote it that much. Turns out you're the one who's full of shit, amended my post to reflect that. Happy now?

There was a summary for you and the other three idiots that couldn't finish public school that I adddd near the bottom.  Could you read that?  Or did I use too many words with more then four letters?
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:22am by Brac »  

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:11am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #16 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Brac wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:11am:
that couldn't finish public that I adddd near the bottom.  Could you read that? 

As it turns out, no, I couldn't read the end of that sentence.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #17 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:16am:
As it turns out, no, I couldn't read the end of that sentence.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Lol.  Public School and it was at the bottom of the OP in the thread after a couple others complained tl;dr. 

And for my next lesson, if your going to talk shit on the internet it should not be done from a phone when you are half asleep.  Misspellings, missing words, and bad grammer make you look like an idiot.

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #18 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Allow me to reiterate, just so you're absolutely sure about what I wrote Brac.

Your idea is bad, your post is a load of waffling bollocks, and your argument, such as it is, is utterly unconvincing. Go home Snarf.

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #19 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:27am:
Allow me to reiterate, just so you're absolutely sure about what I wrote Brac.

Your idea is bad, your post is a load of waffling bollocks, and your argument, such as it is, is utterly unconvincing. Go home Snarf.

It's bad because people should have to pay to fix thier characters when Turbine changes the rules of the game every two months?  Hearts are a money grab to get people to pay for something most other MMOs allow for free.

Anyone who reads the title of that thread knows it would never happen no matter how compelling the argument was.  But sometimes you have to throw something outlandish at the lemmings to get them to change course.

People joke about a store item that removes lag for 1995 Turbine points.  I can tell you this, if they could figure out how to do it, it would exist.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:53am by Brac »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #20 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:54am
Print Post  
Brac wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:27am:
And for my next lesson, if your going to talk shit on the internet it should not be done from a phone when you are half asleep.  Misspellings, missing words, and bad grammer grammar make you look like an idiot.

giggity giggity

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #21 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:56am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

that worked out nicely.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #22 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:56am
Print Post  
You've been playing since 2006. You're a founder on the forums. And only now you're complaining about how turbine run their ship? Anyone could see money grabs were all they had on their mind since 2009, this is practically how they keep the game afloat.
If you can't resist the flavour of the month builds, don't get butthurt when turbine change things up. Cap em, reincarnate em, and move on.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #23 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Dullknife wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:27am:
a load of waffling bollocks

you can get those at Colorado Rockies games in Coors field.

« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:05am by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #24 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:09am
Print Post  
Bargain, only a 15 hour flight to get them. It'd still be less painful than listening to someone whine about how their "friend" made a shitty char first time round.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint