Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic hearthstone hack Tool (Read 1771 times)
yabber
Ex Member

hearthstone hack Tool
Jan 30th, 2016 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Next time I read a website, I really hope that it doesnt disappoint me
as much as this 1. I mean, I understand it had been my decision to see,
but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say.

http://www.realhacks24.com/hearthstone-hack/

ed: this one is priceless! Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: hearthstone hack Tool
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:02am
Print Post  
u lied. no worky

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:02am
Print Post  
i trusted u

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:04am
Print Post  
deceiver

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:05am
Print Post  
satan

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:11am
Print Post  
lucifer

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
...but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say.

Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:13am
Print Post  
i wanted 9999 gold Sad

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 6:38am
Print Post  
this is why we cant have nice things. so to get this straight, your idea was to be as annoying as the most hated vault member to date. and you thought this would...? what? il tell you what it did, it got your name added to the knn script

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #9 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Bumped

- Zorro

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #10 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:45am
Print Post  
I got sick of going to the 4th page to find the threads I was reading.  Yabber, please don't do that again.

- Zorro

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:45am:
I got sick of going to the 4th page to find the threads I was reading.  Yabber, please don't do that again.

Okay. Since I am not really a forum destroying spammer, I will respect this most polite request.

I fully expect to be banned for exactly what P4P has been doing anyway, and it's his forum now, as long as Strake refuses to stop the spam.

Cue the Monty Python skit...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint