Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Segio (Read 343 times)
yabber
Ex Member

Segio
Jan 30th, 2016 at 1:46am
Print Post  
coolio I believe what you need is this .What this does is print all of the opnitos you have setup in the admin screen, where ever you like. What I think you are using right now is the_share_links(); somewhere in your Postmetatdata (post-meta-data) as you can see from my homepage where I use it in the same place for the same reasons. If not all the icons show up, make the admin screen say YES and exclude all the checkboxes. This will make sure that all the CSS gets loaded no matter what is going on but will not add any extra code.The reason why I think it is this, is because the hook I use for the share links that are setup on the admin screen is the_content(), and you are using at least using the_category() and the_tags() after the_content() has already finished. Thus you must be using a template tag to display the share links. So if you use my_share_links() it should work much better.All the best, and thanks for trying with me, and I hope the English is not to difficult to read.Andy
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003469722932

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Re: Segio
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
coolio I believe what you need is this .What this does is print all of the opnitos you have setup in the admin screen, where ever you like. What I think you are using right now is the_share_links(); somewhere in your Postmetatdata (post-meta-data) as you can see from my homepage where I use it in the same place for the same reasons. If not all the icons show up, make the admin screen say YES and exclude all the checkboxes. This will make sure that all the CSS gets loaded no matter what is going on but will not add any extra code.The reason why I think it is this, is because the hook I use for the share links that are setup on the admin screen is the_content(), and you are using at least using the_category() and the_tags() after the_content() has already finished. Thus you must be using a template tag to display the share links. So if you use my_share_links() it should work much better.All the best, and thanks for trying with me, and I hope the English is not to difficult to read.Andy
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003469722932

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: Segio
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from DDO-Specific Discussion [move by] Strakeln.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint