Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Warlock Players Only (Read 13961 times)
Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Warlock Players Only
Reply #25 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 11th, 2016 at 3:14pm:
I wish they would make the mob's saves visible in their examine window or in the Monster Manual with their HP when you achieve mastery.  Why do we have to guess at this shit based on Combat Log analysis?

for real.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #26 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Why do we have to guess at this shit based on Combat Log analysis?

I think devs have to do the same actually.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Feb 11th, 2016 at 3:05pm:
I am probably just going to go Human or Drow Sorc and spec for aoe dps and mass hold. I may go ES warlock with enough cha to hurl on EE. IDK.

With the speculation I've heard you may be doing this as a Gnome. If not, at least only for 3 past lives... depending on how they implement this.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Did I mention it in the main post? No.

Did I mention it to the retard that thinks mid-50 spell pen isn't good enough in LH Shroud? Yes.

Am I still requesting the same unfulfilled request after posting kill count in LH Shroud? Yes.

Are you retarded? Yes.

LOL still bragging of kill counts after all these years. You would think one grows up after awhile. And yes, to answer your question, you were bragging about kill counts on LH Shroud in your boobies. Hence the whole reason you made this thread, no matter what else you posted in your original thread, it's all stuff to make your post bigger and to hide what you are actually bragging about doing in LH Shroud.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:05am by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #29 - Feb 11th, 2016 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
I wish they would make the mob's saves visible in their examine window or in the Monster Manual with their HP when you achieve mastery.  Why do we have to guess at this shit based on Combat Log analysis?

/signed, and definitely in the Examine window, it doesn't hurt the game at all, and can help detect coding mistakes as well as make it easier for people who want to understand their build. A 10 year old game can't afford to be coy anymore.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 3:20pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #31 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
so you are textuality on the mobo's now and you are playing one Epyk on sarlona?

I don't post on mobos or play on sarlona, but those who do might find that info valuable

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Feb 12th, 2016 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
I am probably just going to go Human or Drow Sorc and spec for aoe dps and mass hold. I may go ES warlock with enough cha to hurl on EE. IDK.

Fort based is still great on casters.... but yeah, the will based consume the soul/hurl is way better on LE

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #33 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:02am
Print Post  
Dipsell is the most shameless "use the game against you" troll on these boards; I'd have to say Rubbins is firmly in the two spot.  At least my trolling has nothing to do with DDO, and it only targets people who want nothing to do with DDO either; them and homosexuals (in no way implying they are one and the same, however, I am certain some overlap exists between the two populations).

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on Feb 12th, 2016 at 8:04pm:
so you are textuality on the mobo's now and you are playing one Epyk on sarlona?

I don't post on mobos or play on sarlona, but those who do might find that info valuable

Pretty sure they all know man, he is not exactly hard to track or predict you know?  Wink

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 2:22am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Feb 12th, 2016 at 10:40pm:
Fort based is still great on casters.... but yeah, the will based consume the soul/hurl is way better on LE

Works fine in LE ts bUT not shroud

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #37 - Feb 13th, 2016 at 6:19am
Print Post  
Now we know who we will have to reddis into moderation...

... Ah, it's true, after you ended twice in moderated status and got your reddis reset, and got banned just after that, Turbine Monkeys did a sloppy work during the forum downgrade and we can't give reddis anymore... just give a grennis or report.

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2016 at 6:20am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:47am
Print Post  

I think they want is back where we were at level 20 cap. Mass hold everyone, fall asleep while barbs play the game.

Oh and I almost forgot. If you're playing a healer feel free to pike until someone needs a rez, because either someone dies or they don't. No more healing in this game.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:48am by Soul »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #39 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:47am:
I think they want is back where we were at level 20 cap. Mass hold everyone, fall asleep while barbs play the game.

Oh and I almost forgot. If you're playing a healer feel free to pike until someone needs a rez, because either someone dies or they don't. No more healing in this game.

Here is how it works right now for a DC caster:

Low fort save mobs - instakill them
High fort save mobs - Hold/Command and let the melees do their thing.
Bosses - DoT and DPS at a moderately acceptable rate.

Healing in anything other than LE raids - not necessary unless the other player is clueless
Healing in LE raids - not possible.  Just use rezz.

Healing is broken.  Cocoon has made anyone a self healer.  BF has made any robot a self healer.  Pallys and Rangers can self heal easily with CSW (and/or LoH).  Twisting LoH from US makes anyone a self healer.  Store/dice pots replicate silver flame pots without the penalty or need to grind favor every life.  There is no middle ground between what you can do on your own and what the healer can do for you.

Anyone can get a static 30 UMD.  Which means everyone can raise. 

Divines need revamped trees that focus on their offensive and defensive abilities since healing is really not a thing anymore and there's not a real easy way to fix it.  Unless you keep mob damage in the 1000-2000 range and let melees get HP in the 2500 range but keep self healing in the 400-800 range.  But let divine healers get healing into the 1500-2000 range.  If you stretch everything out except self healing, then you make dedicated healers valuable again.  Debatable whether this is a worthwhile thing to do.   

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #40 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
They just need to change mass heal to add temp hp for what it would have healed. Just call it something else. Divine pass done. Cheesy

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
I LRed out of DC warlock, sort of. I'm an enchantment spec 75 DC 82 CHA enlightened spirit light nuker now. 41 TS/39 ES with 82 cha. Went feywild for ottos ball. Yep its like old epics.....mass hold blow it up.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #42 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:20pm:

I disagree. As long as your melees can take two hits, it's possible and you can save people.
It's not for everybody but it makes you better player.
An no I don't mean just doing nothing except watching redbars but it's just not "possible" for me to "not see" redbars after all this time, on any character heh.
I always hjeal, unless you piss me off.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 2:54pm:
I disagree. As long as your melees can take two hits, it's possible and you can save people.
It's not for everybody but it makes you better player.
An no I don't mean just doing nothing except watching redbars but it's just not "possible" for me to "not see" redbars after all this time, on any character heh.
I always hjeal, unless you piss me off.

Ya its definitely possible, healing is just unfortunately a dead skill in DDO. EH raids can be healed by any class with umd in exalted angel really.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 2:56pm by Sergod »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 2:54pm:
As long as your melees can take two hits

2k hp and 50% reduction is still 2k dmg. Say, 65% reduction and 1.5k hp = still dead one shot.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
2k hp and 50% reduction is still 2k dmg. Say, 65% reduction and 1.5k hp = still dead one shot.

triple positive? lol. ya its absurd right now. all about the CC...

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:20pm:
Here is how it works right now for a DC caster:

Low fort save mobs - instakill them
High fort save mobs - Hold/Command and let the melees do their thing.
Bosses - DoT and DPS at a moderately acceptable rate.

Healing in anything other than LE raids - not necessary unless the other player is clueless

Healing is broken.  Cocoon has made anyone a self healer.  BF has made any robot a self healer.  Pallys and Rangers can self heal easily with CSW (and/or LoH).  Twisting LoH from US makes anyone a self healer.  Store/dice pots replicate silver flame pots without the penalty or need to grind favor every life.  There is no middle ground between what you can do on your own and what the healer can do for you.

Anyone can get a static 30 UMD.  Which means everyone can raise. 

Divines need revamped trees that focus on their offensive and defensive abilities since healing is really not a thing anymore and there's not a real easy way to fix it.  Unless you keep mob damage in the 1000-2000 range and let melees get HP in the 2500 range but keep self healing in the 400-800 range.  But let divine healers get healing into the 1500-2000 range.  If you stretch everything out except self healing, then you make dedicated healers valuable again.  Debatable whether this is a worthwhile thing to do.   

I think this would be a good pass. Or at least do something to make boss fights more interesting then dots, and shitty SLAs.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #47 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 5:50pm
Print Post  

Some players love figuring out shit like that.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #48 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Do they enjoy figuring it out or knowing it?   I think there is a sense of accomplishment to be sure.   I think there are a lot of aspects to theory crafting and meta gaming.   Maybe it could be turned off with a ui setting.   Although most people gaming at this level have more Than enough challenges and don't need to artificially create more.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Feb 20th, 2016 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Feb 16th, 2016 at 5:50pm:
Some players love figuring out shit like that.

I like the challenge but I don't trust Turbine more, so I would like to see the saves. Too much shit as slid by because of this excuse with the Devs, shit bugged for years because they made it impossible to demonstrate overtly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint