Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Jerry's bar for harsh language (Read 13901 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Jerry's bar for harsh language
Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471768-If-you-posted-20-times-in-the-p...

Jerry of the many chins wrote: Quote:
While the OP was careful to not name names, the "shut the heck up" bit is not appropriate. I will be closing the thread.

Oooooooh he said 'heck' what a savage.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:39pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Re: Jerry's bar for harsh language
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Oh my goober!

What a mean dookie head he his!

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Shut the heck up.

You guys constantly hate on someone for doing his job, which is to get rid of morons that aren't appropriate for a rated T for Teen forum. At least he gets paid to spend his days on a DDO forum. What do you get?

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
I get a sloppy blowjob from your mother. also teens suck old men/nigger cock and shot heroin these days. how is shut the heck up is not appropriate? have you heard many teenagers talk???

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
not to mention how all those 12 year old girls dress these days.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
or how they like to slurp on rich old men's cock for 30 euros to buy weed

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
fuck turbine/warner bros/wizards of the coast/hasbro.

trash marketed and teens lol

Are you a teen? Then why the fuck you play this bullshit game? You should play a game for mature hardcore role players like UO bitch

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:38pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471768-If-you-posted-20-times-in-the-p...

Jerry of the many chins wrote:

Oooooooh he said 'heck' what a savage.

Actually, the OP said "shut the hell up."  Jerry just violated the community guidelines by putting it in quotes but changing the words:

13. Impersonation

blah blah ...  editing, or otherwise modifying posts of a moderator, Turbine employee, or forum member (i.e., “fixed that for you” style edits in quoted texts that change the wording or meaning of a post blah blah ...

« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:59pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Shut the heck up.

You guys constantly hate on someone for doing his job, which is to get rid of morons that aren't appropriate for a rated T for Teen forum. At least he gets paid to spend his days on a DDO forum. What do you get?

Fuck off Herpaderp Origins.

To answer your usual stupid question - a lot more than you kid.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 6:59pm:
Actually, the OP said "shut the hell up."  Jerry just violated the community guidelines by putting it in quotes but changing the words:

13. Impersonation

blah blah ...  editing, or otherwise modifying posts of a moderator, Turbine employee, or forum member (i.e., “fixed that for you” style edits in quoted texts that change the wording or meaning of a post blah blah ...

LOL  someone send Jerry his infraction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
The punchline is that Jerry's explanation for locking the thread attacking his pets is the only Dev response to Lamma in three days.

Gosh they really must want feedback from players  Grin

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
What low income housing area do you come from? You use so much hate and profanity. You're a cancer to society. I bet you make everyone around you miserable.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 5:54pm:
Oh my goober!

What a mean dookie head he his!

I'm going to make a good faith effort to slip the word dookie into every conversation I have tomorrow.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What low income housing area do you come from? You use so much hate and profanity. You're a cancer to society. I bet you make everyone around you miserable.

You're still a Herpaderp.
Go play in traffic fuckwit.

Don't mistake my contempt for you as being "miserable".
Telling a fuckwit like you to piss off does not make me a "cancer to society".  I consider it a beneficial public service.   Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:45pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #14 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
At least he gets paid to spend his days on a DDO forum. What do you get?

His pay can't be that much.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #15 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
This is total fucking bullshit. I've seen his pack of twinks attack posters with way worse commentary and those posts still stand. The hypocrisy abounds. Unlike Jerry and his face fucker fanboi club, the door on this issue doesn't swing both ways.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #16 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 10:08pm
Print Post  
Uurlock's post was just as egregious, if not worse than the O P.  Jerry closing the thread and making it about the "shut the heck up" but not commenting on uurlock's rant shows clear bias.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 10:08pm:
Uurlock's post was just as egregious, if not worse than the O P.  Jerry closing the thread and making it about the "shut the heck up" but not commenting on uurlock's rant shows clear bias. 

You want some bias? take a look at what Nobgoblin threw out today

Quote:
why thank you.

im sorry. should i only do what you say and post ideas that agree with what you say?

I will get right on that.

wait. no i wont.

i believe the proper responses are: 1. apply for the 2017 council
                                                2. 3 letters in no particular order - EDA

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471706-Character-copier-fails-on-5-too...

Nobgoblin has since gone back and removed the "Eat A Dick" line, but only after that AARP member started giving him shit about it. I know because I sent a quote of it to FatJerry complaining right after Nob made it  Grin.

And what happened? Low and Behold, Nobgoblin is still posting hours after telling someone to eat a dick, that there is some steaming hot Jerry bias. Must be nice to have the PC Carte Blanche  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:01pm by »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #18 - Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You want some bias? take a look at what Nobgoblin threw out today

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/471706-Character-copier-fails-on-5-too...

Nobgoblin has since gone back and removed the "Eat A Dick" line, but only after that AARP member started giving him shit about it. I know because I sent a quote of it to FatJerry complaining right after Nob made it  Grin.

And what happened? Low and Behold, Nobgoblin is still posting hours after telling someone to eat a dick, that there is some steaming hot Jerry bias. Must be nice to have the PC Carte Blanche  Cheesy

Yeah.  Hobgoblin should get a vacation for that post based on some of the other posts I've seen that earned vacations.

Hobgoblin got all worked up over something minor.  Get thicker skin. 

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 15th, 2016 at 11:55pm:
Yeah.  Hobgoblin should get a vacation for that post based on some of the other posts I've seen that earned vacations.

Hobgoblin got all worked up over something minor.  Get thicker skin. 

I didn't read it as him being worked up or upset at all, the tone and the timing? it all looked like he was trolling for fun and slamming for sport.

If you take a look at his posts since he got on the PC Ash, he has gotten noticeably worse. I am not suggesting that he is being protected by Jerry even, mostly what I see is Nobgobling acting like he 'thinks' he is protected and it having been missed so far. Then again, I doubt FatJerry would like to publicly discipline one of his PC so early.  Urlick has gotten worse the past two weeks as well, It's as though these fucko's have taken their appointment to mean that Turbine accepts and encourages their past behaviors.

PC membership = amplifier.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2016 at 12:19am by »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:03am
Print Post  
I almost responded to this guy:

[QUOTE=Delacroix21;5780710]And we don't expect much from the PC either this year. As you Cordovan picked a bunch of people the entire forum community deems as "yes men". [/quote]

To ask him if he thought anything at all would change if the entire PC was full of people who were good at game design, good at math and mechanics, and good at communicating their ideas.  That would be the ideal PC member as I see it.  Because I don't think a single thing would change between the 'chock full 'o sycophants' and the 'intelligent people' PC.

But then I figured, why bother?
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:04am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:05am
Print Post  
I've had many issues in the past on the forums and player priority when it comes to getting issues addressed and forum treatment. I've been referred to make a report via the Turbine website. But doesn't this go to the people I would be complaining about? It seems Turbine has given the game over to a small group determined to make the game their private little clubbie. Does Turbine even care how the game is now being run with all these bullshit changes, shit tier updates and now preferential treatment and a bully squad disguised as a goddamn focus group?

I want my DDO back.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #22 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 4:09am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:03am:
To ask him if he thought anything at all would change if the entire PC was full of people who were good at game design, good at math and mechanics, and good at communicating their ideas.  That would be the ideal PC member as I see it.  Because I don't think a single thing would change between the 'chock full 'o sycophants' and the 'intelligent people' PC.

From experience, it wouldn't change much, the only difference is that such a PC would be able to stop the most wonky ideas before they went too far in the development cycle.

*can't wait for the Listen Change and the XP Bank to go through the 2016 PC*

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #23 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Feb 16th, 2016 at 1:05am:
It seems Turbine has given the game over to a small group determined to make the game their private little clubbie. Does Turbine even care how the game is now being run with all these bullshit changes, shit tier updates and now preferential treatment and a bully squad disguised as a goddamn focus group?

It's not it seems... It is more or less facts.

Turbine doesn't care... Turbine does what Warner Bros ask them to do... and Warner Bros wants to do mobile phone and fesse de bouc games.
They don't give a shit about the historical Turbine games as long as said games show a profit.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Feb 16th, 2016 at 6:30am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Feb 16th, 2016 at 4:12am:
It's not it seems... It is more or less facts.

Turbine doesn't care... Turbine does what Warner Bros ask them to do... and Warner Bros wants to do mobile phone and fesse de bouc games.
They don't give a shit about the historical Turbine games as long as said games show a profit.

I'm all for blaming the mothership  for having their  own agenda and ignoring the daughtership's agenda.  Really, this is an easy win with me...  But I have to ask:  Source?

I mean, you did use the word 'facts.'

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint