Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Auction House Duping Tutorial (Read 10696 times)
Dispel
Ex Member

Auction House Duping Tutorial
Feb 25th, 2016 at 3:32am
Print Post  
Title was clickbait to get a Turbine employee's attention.

Please have Improved Precise Shot work with the Throwing Axe weapon type.

It currently does no damage rolls. Thank you.

IP Logged

Galadriel
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Re: Auction House Duping Tutorial
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:19am
Print Post  
On a scale of 1 - fail, your post is all fail.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:17am
Print Post  
On a scale of you are a piece of shit to you are a piece of shit, you are a piece of shit, dispel. Die.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 8:07am
Print Post  
So, Textuality is Dispel's username on the official forums. Good to know.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

fork
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Didn't work, still only have one throwing axe.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #5 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Quote:

Please have Improved Precise Shot work with the Throwing Axe weapon type.

It currently does no damage rolls. Thank you.

I threw an axe at your head and it improved your face, with much precision.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #6 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Chone, Dispel.

- Zorro

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #7 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 11:04am
Print Post  
I don't know that your "I made you click" schtick qualifies as trolling, but it DOES seem to inspire rage, so since the end result is the same, I'm going to count it.

This is a win for Dipsell.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
You should see my "20 Ranger Tempest Sucks!" thread. JFC. Zergod said to make the thread because it would be funny and sure enough... I do ONE thing and they start the hate again. Star Wars spoilers ooooh omg noooo like it was even a good movie.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #9 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You should see my "20 Ranger Tempest Sucks!" thread. JFC. Zergod said to make the thread because it would be funny and sure enough... I do ONE thing and they start the hate again. Star Wars spoilers ooooh omg noooo like it was even a good movie.

Once again, Dipsell is correct.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #10 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
i was NOT able to dupe the entire AH using this method.

2/10 fir creativty

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:

If it makes you feel better, you can pretend the hate is because of SW or any other lame justification.

The hate is because you are a genuine tool.  Yep, sorry to burst the bubble, but most people here genuinely hate you because you behave like a tool.
The only friend you have is the latest Herpaderp, and well, it's behaviour is rite up there with yours.

Mr "I've finished Uni and I'm a big boy now, pls give me another chance, pretty please?"  Really?
You were the antideluvian Herpaderp in a long lineage of Herpaderps, and you still are The Herpaderp.
So just chone and let your legacy stand rather keep reminding us of your Herpaderpness.    Wink

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:49pm:
If it makes you feel better, you can pretend the hate is because of SW or any other lame justification.

The hate is because you are a genuine tool.  Yep, sorry to burst the bubble, but most people here genuinely hate you because you behave like a tool.
The only friend you have is the latest Herpaderp, and well, it's behaviour is rite up there with yours.

Mr "I've finished Uni and I'm a big boy now, pls give me another chance, pretty please?"  Really?
You were the antideluvian Herpaderp in a long lineage of Herpaderps, and you still are The Herpaderp.
So just chone and let your legacy stand rather keep reminding us of your Herpaderpness.    Wink

Says the faggot who posts under a dozen socks, and has been completely destroyed on every one of them!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Instructions unclear, got my dick bought out.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

nagus
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Real funny asshole.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #15 - Feb 25th, 2016 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Real funny asshole.

Real funny, asshole.

Real, funny asshole.

Real, funny, asshole.

Such versatile prose from a truly inspired poet; uplifting.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Quote:

Well, let's clear this up for you, then. People don't like you because of YOU. Certainly, spoilers didn't help, but they still would have hated you. Myself? I've not seen that movie, have no intentions of seeing that movie (maybe when it comes to HBO or Netflix, if I decide I have 2 hours I'm ok with wasting in that way), and am not put off by your posting spoilers. However, I still hate you, think you're a childish prick, and hope you choke while blowing your father and die.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:54am
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:01am:
Well, let's clear this up for you, then. People don't like you because of YOU. Certainly, spoilers didn't help, but they still would have hated you. Myself? I've not seen that movie, have no intentions of seeing that movie (maybe when it comes to HBO or Netflix, if I decide I have 2 hours I'm ok with wasting in that way), and am not put off by your posting spoilers. However, I still hate you, think you're a childish prick, and hope you choke while blowing your father and die.

Well said, but his fragile ego won't be able to accept your negative feedback and so he will ignore it.
Jeez, with his unpopularity and inability to accept feedback he could almost work for Turbine...

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #18 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 9:13am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 25th, 2016 at 6:49pm:

nowAvaultie wrote on Feb 26th, 2016 at 8:01am:

QFT!

The SW spoiler thread simply served to show the vault the quality of your character.  We got over it.

- Zorro

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #19 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Dipsell trolling effortlessly; straight lazy trolling, and pulling it off.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
I'm set on auto-troll. I say one thing and they all have something to say I guess. I should monetize them somehow. Remi my bottom bitch?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #21 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Remi my bottom bitch?

You don't have what it takes to peel him off my cock; not man enough.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #22 - Feb 26th, 2016 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I do ONE thing and they start the hate again.

I bet it's gratifying. That's prideworthy all by itself. But you brought up the Star Wars spoiler, so no? If it isn't, why not?

Quote:
I'm set on auto-troll.

Maybe. Do you really think that's the reason, though? It doesn't seem like if you wanted to be good at trolling, you'd be happy on auto-troll.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 1:11am
Print Post  
All I know is I'm not troubled one bit by the hate but the fact I see so much effort put into telling me off... idk it's like I got to keep being here. I think you guys are just feeding me too much so it's kind of y'alls fault I'm still here.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Quote:
All I know is I'm not troubled one bit by the hate but the fact I see so much effort put into telling me off... idk it's like I got to keep being here. I think you guys are just feeding me too much so it's kind of y'alls fault I'm still here.

Right? It's hard to be troubled by internet flame. The opposite, as you say. You're valuing the effort as much, if not more, than the ones yelling at you. It's an interesting dynamic. You see, I think they're valuing your effort. At least, they're working harder because of it. Harder than you think they should.

I guess they'd say they're not putting in as much effort as you think. I guess you'd say you're not putting in as much effort as they think. That would make you all, in that much, the same.

You could all be right. Maybe nobody's spending much effort. (Except me! lol.) But then you'd all also be wrong about the effort you think you see coming from others.

Or maybe it's the other way around. Nobody wants to admit how much effort they're putting in. Because for some reason, that's embarrassing. That's actually the part where I get confused. What would be wrong about owning the effort you put in to something? Take some fucking pride.

Since that doesn't make as much sense, maybe it's not the other way around. Probably the first one. Which would mean the effort you're "feeding" on doesn't exist.

It's probably just an effect of reading text without having any body language to come along with it. We're all imagining emotions behind the words that aren't really there.

Thoughts?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint