Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Shoemaker is a asshat (Read 3491 times)
MookieBlaylock10
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Shoemaker is a asshat
Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
So, he was on someone stream (which was a horrible show by the way) this afternoon and he said to the person that was hosting the stream "Don't you know who I am? I'm shoemaker the Wiki GOD"

Of course he got called out for on in the twtich chat, he banned one person for saying "He is a god cause he knows how to scam turbine out of VIP for life"

What an asshat...

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: Shoemaker is a asshat
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Haters gonna hate: it's a natural law of our physical universe, and much like gravity, haterism is an unstoppable force.  Shake it off and get you some, playa.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Does this playa look worried about some hating-ass haters, playa?

IP Logged

Tinstar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Yeah guy is a dbag for sure.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Tinstar wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:54pm:
Yeah guy is a dbag for sure.

So what?  The point is, why do you care?

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
MookieBlaylock10 wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 6:09pm:
So, he was on someone stream (which was a horrible show by the way) this afternoon and he said to the person that was hosting the stream "Don't you know who I am? I'm shoemaker the Wiki GOD"

Of course he got called out for on in the twtich chat, he banned one person for saying "He is a god cause he knows how to scam turbine out of VIP for life"

What an asshat...

For real?

What a faggot.

IP Logged

MookieBlaylock10
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
About 2hrs36 in... http://www.twitch.tv/ddostream/v/51164066

The call out in the chat is at 2hr39
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 7:48pm by MookieBlaylock10 »  

IP Logged

MarkofDoom
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Here's a SS of the chat from the video in question.

Tech's last comment in particular shows just how puffed up he is with his own self-importance. First he tries to deflect criticism by pretending it was a joke, but then we find out that he actually believes it's true.

BTW the stream ends before Tech's last 2 comments show up so maybe he thought no one would see them...

If you want to see the deleted comments you'll have to watch the video MookieBlaylock10 linked.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 10:01am
Print Post  
MarkofDoom wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 11:42pm:
If you want to see the deleted comments you'll have to watch the video MookieBlaylock10 linked.

thx, but rather pepper spray myself instead.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 11:28am
Print Post  
a horrible show by the way

MookieBlaylock10 wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
The call out in the chat is at 2hr39

a horrible show

MookieBlaylock10 wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
2hr39

Have you tried a lower difficulty setting?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #10 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 11:33am
Print Post  
My point still stands: why do you, or anyone in their right mind, really give a flying, Chinese, inverted, north-to-south, east-to-west, standard or metric FUCK?!

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 11:50am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 10:01am:
thx, but rather pepper spray myself instead.

Yah the comments just came from me. Nothing important. Just called him out again on his crap and he got all butthurt.

P.S. For those interested, I think I got unbanned from Cordovan.  Grin

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #12 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
A friend of mine told me that last night Shoemaker was in a public chat channel claiming that he banned the guy for "making threats, spamming, and slander", none of which actually happened.

But hey, don't take my word for it, see for yourself. The only thing being "threatened" here is his ego.

The level of Special Snowflake Syndrome required to tell someone on some random DDO twitch stream to "drop it" and expect to be listened to is pretty impressive.

At this point it should be a Vault obligation to load up a proxy and tell Shoemaker how you feel about him in every twitch stream he's on. Randomrice1, I salute you.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
At this point it should be a Vault obligation to load up a proxy

don't have to. Just make another account.

Twitch chat bans are not IP, but account individual.

Source : I have accounts on twitch that get banned in hearthstone streams cos I'm a dick

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #14 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:41pm:
Twitch chat bans are not IP, but account individual.

Even better.

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
I wish I had screen shots of the Twitch chat from Friday afternoon.  I tried watching the vid replay but that's after it went through the moderators. Several people were posting that they were going to post a LGS dupe this weekend during and right after Sev crawled on line.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 2:01pm by »  

IP Logged

Technically13Inches
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:49pm
Print Post  

Don't you know who I am? A horsecock taking GOD. I'm famous!

You've probably been graced with the experience of being in a party with my character "ShoeGuzzles". I could see how such an amazing experience might damage your memories - not many mortals may gaze upon a god such as myself without harm.

The community has chosen a "most influential cum guzzler" for the last decade (Don't worry, to ensure things were fair I made sure that the other contestants haven't been around for a while and that no one really knows them.) and their choice was Technically13Inches (Me! ShoeGuzzles! Although I shouldn't have to tell you, my reputation should speak for itself. I'm what you might call a god.). As such, we shall have a blurb.

Quote:
ShoeGuzzler is a "bottomless hole into which the largest lifelike animal dongs may descend". His weekly camshow on livejasmine "has convinced many others to start his anal training regimen" as "he makes newcomers feel welcome and comfortable while they shove a solid 13 inches up their backdoor". "He's been taking cock since your grand pappy [sic] started taking breaths and has inspired myself to take charge of my life and take that knot!" - All quotes may be attributed to random plebs who are not GODS.

Also, because I know someone is going to ask:
The blue and yellow ribbon above my shoulder is a memorial ribbon showing my support for the One Fund charity. Because I know someone was going to ask. Someone always asks. Which is why I make sure to announce this in every group I ever join.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:16pm by Technically13Inches »  

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
A friend of mine told me that last night Shoemaker was in a public chat channel claiming that he banned the guy for "making threats, spamming, and slander", none of which actually happened.

But hey, don't take my word for it, see for yourself. The only thing being "threatened" here is his ego.

http://s9.postimg.org/mma1dmj9r/transcript.png

The level of Special Snowflake Syndrome required to tell someone on some random DDO twitch stream to "drop it" and expect to be listened to is pretty impressive.

At this point it should be a Vault obligation to load up a proxy and tell Shoemaker how you feel about him in every twitch stream he's on. Randomrice1, I salute you.

I pretty much do that anyways this is the first time he payed any attention tho. If you remember that other thread about him on DDOChat I did the same but with specifics.

Both of these threads posted by my fans tho  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint