Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How to Dupe Legendary Greensteel, you got two days (Read 45617 times)
PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: How to Dupe Legendary Greensteel, you got two days
Reply #125 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 7:28pm:
See the desperation?  He knows he's fucked, he just has no idea how badly.

Grin Grin Grin
The only one fucked is you!  (And probably your incompetent mates over at Turdsville).

You haven't done the job you were sent here to do Diceman.
Sux to be you loser.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #126 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 12:33am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 10:46pm:
You haven't done the job you were sent here to do Diceman.
Sux to be you loser.

I think in the early days of P4Ps, sometime in November, someone had said that he's Urlock.  Can't remember who said it, but the past couple days have lent some credibility to the theory.  If not Urlock it's definately one of the brown-nose brigade.  They don't even try to hide it, either.  One of them made a sock called brown.

Anyways, one last hurrah before the update hits.

[] wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 12:11pm:
Grand wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 5:15pm:
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
4-move LGS item to green box
5-Select but don't move or use aug you want to dupe, it should be in inventory not bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
9-hit collect arrow on Aug bag
10-shut down Teleport menu
11-click yes of LGS request
12-reconnect
13-Aug in bag and LGS item

Using extactor without burning it is easy, Highlight the extractor in your inventory, in step 7 drag the extractor onto the aug in LGS. In step 9 hit collect arrow for extractor. After you reconnect you have the Aug and the unused extractor in your bag.

There is a special little kicker that I will extend to Vaultys, send me a PM if you would like it.

Make sure to get busy this badboy will be fixed with Monday's update.  And remember If you find this useful please link it to the mobos, lets see how many mobosock accounts we can get posting the steps or a link for all the unwashed masses.

- Zorro

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 12:33am:
I think in the early days of P4Ps, sometime in November, someone had said that he's Urlock.  Can't remember who said it, but the past couple days have lent some credibility to the theory.  If not Urlock it's definately one of the brown-nose brigade.  They don't even try to hide it, either.  One of them made a sock called brown.

Anyways, one last hurrah before the update hits.

Urlock the dude from the DDO forums?
who has his head so far up Cordoban's ass he can see his tonsils?

Could be.  Makes sense.
He spends all his time sucking Cordo's cock, so it'd be plausible that he is a marionette for Cordoban here.
Where are the Mythbusters when you need them?
« Last Edit: Feb 29th, 2016 at 12:41am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #128 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 1:09am
Print Post  
It's just one theory in an ocean of competing theories.  Think everyone has thrown 2 or 3 possible names into that hat.

It's absolutely certain, though, that P4Ps really flipped his shit over that exploit.  Definately working for Cordo.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #129 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:05am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
To get banned in records numbers, in a game with an already low population, effectively ending DDO?

I usually just totally ignore the stupidity of your posts, but this is just jumping the shark.

The people who really support DDO are paying to PLAY and are not the dupers in the game.  The game will be fine when those who exploit are banned (for however long) and the rest of us who don't exploit will have less lag.  Later on, the banned will be allowed to return and, eventually, find a different exploit or quit.

The only issues I have are when the exploiters put stuff on the AH causing the pricing to be way off (not a big deal for me) or when they whine and cry about how easy the game is and should be harder. Just run around naked you stupid fucks or just quit the game.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of finding bugs (exploits?) and being the first to find them.  I just hate how people go totally ballistic on the person if they report it to Turbine. If you want a totally free and open forum for anyone to post, then quit being a fucking asshole to anyone reporting when they find a bug to Turbine. Fuck you to the two-faced bitches.

And no, I have never reported a bug that I didn't find myself. I just find that since it left beta, that they don't give a shit (or even a thanks) when you report it unless it becomes widespread. I just don't care enough anymore to report them. They won't unban a beta account (will become availabe in 15 more years will DDO be around then?)

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 3:23pm:

I've had a bunch of people ask for help with the extractor so here is the simple steps on extractor reuse:

Recycle LGS Extractor steps:
1-drag lgs item to green square
2-click on teleport scroll in hand
3-drag extractor over on top of augment to be removed (it will not show because of tele scroll menu)
4-DC, wait a few seconds
5-click on aug bag arrow 'in' button
6-shut tele scroll menu
7-click yes to "extract augment" question in window
8-reconnect
9-augment goes into bag
10-extractor is now in bag.

When doing this, I have found the key is to take your time, don't rush it.

And For convenience, here is the main process again for any people just checking out the thread.

Dupe LGS Augment steps:
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
4-move LGS item to green box
5-Select but don't move or use aug you want to dupe, it should be in inventory not bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
9-hit collect arrow on Aug bag
10-shut down Teleport menu
11-click yes of LGS request
12-reconnect
13-Aug in bag and LGS item

Using extactor without burning it is easy, Highlight the extractor in your inventory, in step 7 drag the extractor onto the aug in LGS. In step 9 hit collect arrow for extractor. After you reconnect you have the Aug and the unused extractor in your bag.

There is a special little kicker that I will extend to Vaultys, send me a PM if you would like it.

6 HOURS LEFT TO DUPE

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:05am:
I usually just totally ignore the stupidity of your posts, but this is just jumping the shark.

The people who really support DDO are paying to PLAY and are not the dupers in the game.  The game will be fine when those who exploit are banned (for however long) and the rest of us who don't exploit will have less lag.  Later on, the banned will be allowed to return and, eventually, find a different exploit or quit.

The only issues I have are when the exploiters put stuff on the AH causing the pricing to be way off (not a big deal for me) or when they whine and cry about how easy the game is and should be harder. Just run around naked you stupid fucks or just quit the game.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of finding bugs (exploits?) and being the first to find them.  I just hate how people go totally ballistic on the person if they report it to Turbine. If you want a totally free and open forum for anyone to post, then quit being a fucking asshole to anyone reporting when they find a bug to Turbine. Fuck you to the two-faced bitches.

And no, I have never reported a bug that I didn't find myself. I just find that since it left beta, that they don't give a shit (or even a thanks) when you report it unless it becomes widespread. I just don't care enough anymore to report them. They won't unban a beta account (will become availabe in 15 more years will DDO be around then?)

Normally I enjoy your posts for their insights.
But this one is a bit haphazard.

You're telling off douchebag for being a two faced bitch because he trolls a forum but takes exception to the LGS dupe?  I feel like I'm missing something?
You're also calling people out for getting abused for squealing to Turbine.  The problem is exactly as you outline it.
Players report bugs, both beneficial and detrimental.  And only one type get fixed with any urgency.
I think that might be the core of the problem for many.

And you seem upset because you had a beta account banned?  Ten years ago?  Huh?

One thing is a problem for Turbine.  Their flagship raid has been neutered - and they knew about it for quite some time as Grand outlined.

As with the LR exploit left alive over Xmas and now this, the problem is that the exploit has bled out of the minority dupers into the majority of the population.  Just look at how busy the servers got and LShroud in particular.  Lots of people got on this.
Why - well lots of viewpoints expressed on that.  But you will not convince me that this exploit is just the minority now.

If they were intent on banning people using this, it would decimate their server populations.
They'd be cutting off their nose to spite their face, and achieve absolutely nothing.
So Knowing Turbine, Tolero is likely in there now making lists of players to ban so they can destroy their product in time for the 10th anniversary... 
Sad

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:05am:

Simply not true. Some people spend a decent amount of money on the game AND dupe.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 4:17am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 3:16am:
Simply not true. Some people spend a decent amount of money on the game AND dupe.

Yup, for instance I just spent 2800 tp on smalls and mediums while I was in the Shroud to make a few more assorted augs that I could dupe. Without the dupe I would have never spent the money because it would have been way to much for one toon, but this way all that stuff will be multiples for different toons and I'm willing to try a few others I wouldn't grind for.

Dropped about 4k tp this weekend, and I will buy a couple Ottos this week to use all the stuff I just dupe on different builds.

Almost broke down and bought another aug bag, but drew the line there.
« Last Edit: Feb 29th, 2016 at 4:18am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 6:21am
Print Post  
1 HOUR 40 MINUTES LEFT TO DUPE

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #135 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 6:22am
Print Post  
GREATEST THREAD EVAHHHHHHH!

It has it all!

Dumb duping shit and preyforpecker! FLAME ON

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 7:17am
Print Post  
This happens every time I decided to take a break at DDO, good shit happens! But alas this duping event I've found out too late or else I would've been duping as well!  Sad

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #137 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 6:21am:
1 HOUR 40 MINUTES LEFT TO DUPE

How can you be so sure this won't work after todays update? There is a good tradion of dupes beeing around for years.

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #138 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:13am
Print Post  
@helmet, I both dupe and pay, I've spent more than $500 with Turdbin and my guild has spent well over $1000, maybe closer to $1500 or $2000. I don't dupe to save money, I dupe to save grind and to rub Turdbin's nose in their shitty code. Nothing else gets their attention. And I both dupe and grind if the grind is fun - I have bank mules overflowing with green dragonshards and still ran nothing but cove this weekend.

Of course your're free to generalize about dupers, but it simply isn't true.

BTW, I agree with you about wrecking the AH and complaining about the game being too easy, I don't like when people do that either.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #139 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:15am
Print Post  
string table error, tableDID wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:10am:
How can you be so sure this won't work after todays update? There is a good tradion of dupes beeing around for years.

I thought the time to look for recurring features was the first patch or hot patch after an update.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #140 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:37am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 2:28am:
Their flagship raid

Please do not describe Legendary Shroud as 'their flagship raid'.  People might start to believe this shit and think they did a good job.
« Last Edit: Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:38am by Mr Reilly »  

- Zorro

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #141 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:44am
Print Post  
I'd also like to point out I've spent way more money with Turbine after the Dupepocalypse that was 2014 than I ever did before that.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #142 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Why has Uurlock-Diceman stopped posting? I was enjoying his constant pants shitting. That guy has got to be the biggest piece of shit on both the mobo and the vault, which is quite an achievement.

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #143 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Turd_Ferguson wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:24am:
Why has Uurlock-Diceman stopped posting? I was enjoying his constant pants shitting. That guy has got to be the biggest piece of shit on both the mobo and the vault, which is quite an achievement.

Taking a piss.

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #144 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:36am
Print Post  
I spend a lot of money on the game and dupe.  After ten years of Ddo, I like not having to grind anymore if I don't wanna. 

People shouldn't care what others do.  Normally it doesn't affect them.

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #145 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 8:37am:
Please do not describe Legendary Shroud as 'their flagship raid'.  People might start to believe this shit and think they did a good job.

True dis.  They changed part five, and tinkered with ingredients/formulas? That is flagship? I think not.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #146 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:50am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata, Reilly, and Grand are the same faggot; and he's doing a piss poor job hiding it.  My inbox was overflowing today; gee I wonder what they want...

Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
I duped and have had vip running for 3 years straight. I buy tomes, bags, mirrors, bank space, packs/races and classes despite being vip(I do so when vip runs out). I have bought otto's. I have bought TP codes to trade for various shit. My guildies do same. Most people I know that dupe, have also done the same. You have no clue what youre talking about.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #148 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:56am:
You have no clue what youre talking about.

Right now, as we speak, the list of people who will never be able to log in again is being populated.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #149 - Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:59am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:50am:
PersonaNonGrata, Reilly, and Grand are the same faggot; and he's doing a piss poor job hiding it.

Truly, I am defeated.  The Potty Pals on Sarlona have cracked the case wide open.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint