Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How to Dupe Legendary Greensteel, you got two days (Read 45479 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

How to Dupe Legendary Greensteel, you got two days
Feb 27th, 2016 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
4-move LGS item to green box
5-Select but don't move or use aug you want to dupe, it should be in inventory not bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
9-hit collect arrow on Aug bag
10-shut down Teleport menu
11-click yes of LGS request
12-reconnect
13-Aug in bag and LGS item

Using extactor without burning it is easy, Highlight the extractor in your inventory, in step 7 drag the extractor onto the aug in LGS. In step 9 hit collect arrow for extractor. After you reconnect you have the Aug and the unused extractor in your bag.

There is a special little kicker that I will extend to Vaultys, send me a PM if you would like it.

Make sure to get busy this badboy will be fixed with Monday's update.  And remember If you find this useful please link it to the mobos, lets see how many mobosock accounts we can get posting the steps or a link for all the unwashed masses.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: How to Dupe Legendary Greensteel, you got two days
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
The "kicker" is that all forms of DC duping have been fixed: the best thing that can happen is that the item will not duplicate.  Items are now routinely destroyed during attempts at this process, and accounts have been flagged for banning because of it.  This massive faggot is trying to troll people into destroying items, and possibly getting banned: and desperate/stupid people are all too readily misled into believing this gay bullshit.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:05pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:02pm:
The "kicker" is that all forms of DC duping have been fixed: the best thing that can happen is that the item will not duplicate.  Items are now routinely destroyed during attempts at this process, and accounts have been flagged for banning because of it.  This massive faggot is trying to troll people into destroying items, and possibly getting banned: and desperate/stupid people are all too readily misled into believing this gay bullshit.

Poor little P4P, so jealous and uneducated. So here is a little show just for you, name a number between 20-40 .

Or better yet Strake! name a number between 1-40, because P4P will just try to hide.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:08pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Sell it hard bitch: it's the same shit you've been posting in the "# weeks later" threads; which is why I pointed out your faggotry on every one of them.  You're not getting any of that weak bullshit by me, you fucking faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Oh this will be good.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
PRO TIP: Grand and Hag Master are the exact same faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:14pm
Print Post  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:09pm:
Sell it hard bitch: it's the same shit you've been posting in the "# weeks later" threads; which is why I pointed out your faggotry on every one of them.  You're not getting any of that weak bullshit by me, you fucking faggot!

Cheesy

The poor jealous baby is screaming faggot, notice how it's too scared to pick a number? too scared Grin

How about it Strake?

Grand wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 8:59pm:
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
5-Select but don't move or use aug you want to dupe, it should be in inventory not bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

Using extactor without burning it is easy, Highlight the extractor in your inventory, in step 7 drag the extractor onto the aug in LGS. In step 9 hit collect arrow for extractor. After you reconnect you have the Aug and the unused extractor in your bag.

There is a special little kicker that I will extend to Vaultys, send me a PM if you would like it.

Make sure to get busy this badboy will be fixed with Monday's update.  And remember If you find this useful please link it to the mobos, lets see how many mobosock accounts we can get posting the steps or a link for all the unwashed masses.

Enjoy folks!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:07pm:
Poor little P4P, so jealous and uneducated. So here is a little show just for you, name a number between 20-40 .

Or better yet Strake! name a number between 1-40, because P4P will just try to hide.

LOL!  He calls in a grown up after I ran his ass off his own thread.  Everytime you try some bullshit, there I am forcing you to dick tuck and about-face, faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:14pm:

Hope you don't mind that I left the extras in the bag!  Grin  Figures you would choose a non-whole number.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:27pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Here comes the amateur photoshop enthusiast with a whole new round of bullshit to try and save this dumpster fire failure of a trolling attempt!

People believe pictures, right bitch?  Post that bullshit!

Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:31pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:28pm:
Here comes the amateur photoshop enthusiast with a whole new round of bullshit to try and save this dumpster fire failure of a trolling attempt!

Sad sad little pricess, so sad. Spanked in public.

1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

Hey Strake now nominate another whole number between 1-40 and PM me a easy to get local.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
He's not a very graceful loser is he?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #13 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
He folds, again, like a bitch (again)!  Your dick tucking, and about-facing ways are too funny, faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:32pm:
He folds, again, like a bitch (again)!  Your dick tucking, and about-facing ways are too funny, faggot!

Oh poor little princess, is reality too cruel for you again? stings huh? Tell you what princess, I'll give you another smack, tell me how many hearts you want in the bag 1-40 and where I should take the picture at. See, cause I can kick your ass like this all day like this.

Quote:
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:37pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Hey folks sorry I fell behind on PMs while toying with P4P, will get on it.

Quote:
1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #16 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
He's reduced to copy/pasting the same lie hoping some faggot MORE pathetic than him acually falls for it!  You got nothing but lies and photoshop, bitch!

You forget that I have your Forest sock's in-game name; and so do about 30 people on Sarlona.  All I have to do is establish that you are the same faggot sock puppet, and it's a banning for that toon, and all others on that account! 

Try me, asshole.

Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:41pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:39pm:
He's reduced to copy/pasting the same lie hoping some faggot MORE pathetic than him acually falls for it!  You got nothing but lies and photoshop, bitch!

Oh listen to you, that's adorable the way you desperately try to avoid nominating a number or a place because you now know that I can take a screenie where ever you say with the hearts and prove your not only wrong but have no idea about exploits. Just adorable, you squawk and cry and make sure not to say. So fun.

1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #18 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Sell that lie by way of copy/paste, bitch; I don't think you've posted it enough to REALLY make the point that you REALLY want people to try it.  You're so obvious and transparent, then again, as flamboyantly homosexual as you are, I should have guessed!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:39pm:
Try me, asshole.

Knock yourself out princess, in the meantime how about a those numbers and place?  Grin

1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

Thanks for all the exploits folks and enjoy the kicker traffic is getting heavy at the banks.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #20 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Let's see how many faggots fall for your bullshit, only to have to realize that I told them so!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:44pm:
Sell that lie by way of copy/paste, bitch; I don't think you've posted it enough to REALLY make the point that you REALLY want people to try it.  You're so obvious and transparent, then again, as flamboyantly homosexual as you are, I should have guessed!

Man it is great to see you squirming like this, I was excited about sharing this exploit this weekend, but you getting so jealous and pissed off about it is gravy.

Notice how you didn't say a place again princess?

1-Open inventory
2-Open bank
3-Open aug bag
6-use Teleport scroll
7-drag item to LGS spot
8-DC
12-reconnect

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #22 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Eat the dick, faggot: you're insanely pissed that I ran you off your own thread and exposed your bullshit.  Now you're just keeping it up to save face (LOL!) before the ultimate humilation: when you yourself shut this garbage down, as I know you will, after yapping enough to get the pain out of your system.

Muscular, jock-type Alpha males win every time, don't we?

Cheesy

IP Logged

Newby
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Confirmed! I have 25 hearts, for my whole stable. I only had  enough for 2 types equipment and 1 of tier III augs so far. Is there a way to dupe the ingredients as well?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2016 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Confirmed! I have 25 hearts, for my whole stable. I only had  enough for 2 types equipment and 1 of tier III augs so far. Is there a way to dupe the ingredients as well?

Confirmed!  This is yet another Remi sock trying to save this bullshit by pretending he's someone else, and backing up his own lies!  Nice try, faggot!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint