Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Holyavatar famous duper for a couple hours (Read 5562 times)
People kill guns
Ex Member

Holyavatar famous duper for a couple hours
Feb 28th, 2016 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
They cubed this thread where that Pally was going ape shit and raging against Turbine and Holy's bragging about duping  Grin

I Called it a night, does anyone else have longer sections of the thread archived?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Holyavatar famous duper for a couple hours
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
As a rule I hate snitches.

But it's pretty funny to see a attention whore like Holyavatar get hoisted on his own petard like this  Grin

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 3:27pm:
As a rule I hate snitches.

Says the guy who calls in Stake every time I ruin one of his threads.  Says the guy who runs to Flav for protection.  Homosexual hypocrite!

Cheesy

IP Logged

brown
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
They cubed this thread where that Pally was going ape shit and raging against Turbine and Holy's bragging about duping  Grin

I Called it a night, does anyone else have longer sections of the thread archived?

http://s29.postimg.org/g9o84unjq/Holymoly.jpg

Fuck you cheaters, fuck HolyfuckingcheaterAvatar the hypocritical bragging cheater, and Fuck Turbine for letting it go on.

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fuck you cheaters, fuck HolyfuckingcheaterAvatar the hypocritical bragging cheater, and Fuck Turbine for letting it go on.

Believe or not,i didnt dupe anything.. Cheesy How funny that you think im duper like you because of that thread lol..Time will tell the truth..Blame yourself instead of others  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
Believe or not,i didnt dupe anything.. Cheesy How funny that you think im duper like you because of that thread lol..Time will tell the truth..Blame yourself instead of others  Roll Eyes

HolyAvatar used the shit out the shroud shortcut, but he did make all of his items legit. The reason people don't run shroud is because the rewards aren't worth the grind or the grief.

IP Logged

brown
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:18pm
Print Post  

I won't get posting these links here you fucking cheat:

Oh look after 2 weeks you made one Heart with the 5k runes you grinded out:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/469390-Legendary-greensteel-wep-bonus-...

And now look, just 7 days later you suddenly have 4,5, and 7 hearts:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/469390-Legendary-greensteel-wep-bonus-...

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1453209432/12#12

You a fucking cheat, That's not a newflash here just confirmation, you egotistical fucking cheater.

Finally to really expose whats going on look at your posts listing on the mobo on your profile. Yesterday it had two months missing from search. But this morning all the rest are gone. Jerry made it look like you only posted once since since December 13th of last year. lucky for everyone he couldn't remove all your posts without killing that whole thread so he made your posts 'unsearchable'.  But I found them enjoy the links bastard. Maybe you want me to post screenshots as well.

See? your a cheat and Turbine knew about it and has covered for you. Fuck you.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5625166
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:19pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
h look after 2 weeks you made one Heart with the 5k runes you grinded out:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/469390-Legendary-greensteel-wep-bonus-....

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/469390-Legendary-greensteel-wep-bonus-....

You a fucking cheat, That's not a newflash here just confirmation, you egotistical fucking cheater.

Finally to really expose whats going on look at your posts listing on the mobo on your profile. Yesterday it had two months missing from search. But this morning all the rest are gone. Jerry made it look like you only posted once since since December 13th of last year. lucky for everyone he couldn't remove all your posts without killing that whole thread so he made your posts 'unsearchable'.  But I found them enjoy the links bastard. Maybe you want me to post screenshots as well.

fucking rekt

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #8 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I won't get posting these links here you fucking cheat:

Oh look after 2 weeks you made one Heart with the 5k runes you grinded out:

Finally to really expose whats going on look at your posts listing on the mobo on your profile. Yesterday it had two months missing from search. But this morning another all the rest are gone. Jerry made it look like you hadn't posted since December 13th of last year. He couldn't remove all your posts without killing that whole thread so he made your posts 'unsearchable'.

See? your a cheat and Turbine knew about it and has covered for you. Fuck you.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5625166

You got him!

- Zorro

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:22pm
Print Post  

This is what we call the "about-face, dick tuck" where a man (presumably) uses and open-palmed hand to stuff his genetalia between his pudgy, rotund thighs, and acts like it ain't no thang.  The man (again, presumably) then proceeeds to turn around and walk away with his junk flapping out through his back side; a common refrain for someone who reverses their position once it becomes clear that unsavory consequences are attached to their prior stance....like this faggot.

IP Logged

Ire
Korthos Resident

Reply #10 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
!?

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
holyavatar didnt dupe those hearts...he ran a TON of shrouds. saw him do it during those dates.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Ire wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:23pm:
!3--->

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:24pm:
holyavatar didnt dupe those hearts...he ran a TON of shrouds. saw him do it during those dates.

assuming 7 cleansers in 7 days would mean 35k runes. avg 350 runes on elite, assuming all runs were elite. 8 lootings before ransack is 2800 runes before having to LR. 13 LRs in a week?

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #14 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:17pm:
HolyAvatar used the shit out the shroud shortcut, but he did make all of his items legit. The reason people don't run shroud is because the rewards aren't worth the grind or the grief.

Not to mention in LE shroud I dont want to spend longer in part 1 monotonously beating portals than the other 4 parts together

IP Logged

Maryroach
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
brown is the best fire sorc on the server.

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:29pm:
assuming 7 cleansers in 7 days would mean 35k runes. avg 350 runes on elite, assuming all runs were elite. 8 lootings before ransack is 2800 runes before having to LR. 13 LRs in a week?

LMAO,i posted in mobo because i found the new accs combo,i got enough runes for hearts in the first few days Roll Eyes

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #17 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:29pm:
Not to mention in LE shroud I dont want to spend longer in part 1 monotonously beating portals than the other 4 parts together

How do you know you were not put on this Earth for no other reason BUT to beat on portals?  Contemplate this.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:34pm:
,i got enough runes for hearts in the first few days

so, 13 LRs in first few days?

IP Logged

brown
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:24pm:

Fuck off. We all know that he duped he and his pals. Turbine knew it and they didn't do shit.

Here, fuck yourself with this:

6 hearts in 7 days. 30k runes. 200 per LH 150 runs. completed 150 runs in the 170 hours. all while crafting and posting about it. 

Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck Turbine.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
completed 150 runs in the 170 hours.

and 13 lrs along with 12 reincarnation reset potions. also in first few days, so not even 7 days.  Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:42pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

brown
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:34pm:
LMAO,i posted in mobo because i found the new accs combo,i got enough runes for hearts in the first few days Roll Eyes

Yeah? oh fucking sure you did cheater. Here take another look at what Cordovan did on your Profile post list:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5625543

Do you want to know why I'm even bothering you fucking cheat? I know there was a fucking pack of you, it's easy to see right there on the posts I linked and they are trying to hide.

I decided that if I can keep linking you and showing how Turbine/cordovan is covering up for you it will eventually be 'too hard' for Cordovan and he will fucking cut you lose with a ban as soon as the dust settles. I'm making mobo socks cheater, lots of them, and they are going to burn your cheating ass for all the other cheaters I can't touch.

I hope you enjoyed all that attention you got for posting about sets that you could have yet, I sure hope it made you feel important and clever. 

Fuck you.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:44pm by »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #22 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck Turbine.

Can we please get a permanent banner up on this board with this statement on it: it's both universal and intimate?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah? oh fucking sure you did cheater. Here take another look at what Cordovan did on your Profile post list:

wow, thought this was some type of error, but turns out posts are december and then nothing until feb...

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:47pm:
wow, thought this was some type of error, but turns out posts are december and then nothing until feb...

http://i.imgur.com/Ym6FALT.png

Yeah, I hate to give a heat to that little whiny pally but he is correct that someone over there removed about another half a page worth of posts from Holy's searchable this morning.

But then again moderators may have been doing it to protect Holy from the slander of a cubed thread at his request.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint