Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Holyavatar famous duper for a couple hours (Read 5580 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Holyavatar famous duper for a couple hours
Reply #25 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
let's look at all this in one post.

168 hours to complete 100 elite shrouds, 13 Lesser Reincarnations, and crafting. This is IF it took the full week, 7 days. But, according to his own words :

Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 5:34pm:
i got enough runes for hearts in the first few days

That puts 100 completions, and 13 LRs, all in a few days? A few days using the shortcut. Say skipping part 1 is 15minutes less, and using 40minutes as the average speed run time, gives us 25minutes per ee completion x 100.

Would be non-stop 2 days worth of running. No sleep, bathroom, breaks, no breaks in group, no food, no afks, no moving anywhere but shroud, using monk recall.

So, 3 days of no lifer, more realistically. 41 hours is 1.73611111 days. leaving you 31 hours to spare in a 3 day span. It is doable, for asian cybercafe-sleepers playing starcraft.

but where did you get the 12 reincarnation resets?

And why are your posts missing a huge gap from December to February?

« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:03pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #26 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
6 hearts in 7 days. 30k runes. 200 per LH 150 runs. completed 150 runs in the 170 hours. all while crafting and posting about it. 

Fucking solid.  Unless the 11 other people in party passed everything, which might happen with some guilds with new content who want to test the crafting to find out what makes what.  But other than that - Fucking solid!
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:07pm by Mr Reilly »  

- Zorro

IP Logged

Holyavatar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Its funny dat people dont understand what 'first few days' means,and i dunno about the post search things..Maybe Devs fucked their head up Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:10pm:
'first few days'

unless by first few days you mean you somehow circumvented chest ransacks, 12 TR timers, and 41 hours of 25 minute completions?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:12pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Holyavatar wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:10pm:
Its funny dat people dont understand what 'first few days' means,and i dunno about the post search things..Maybe Devs fucked their head up Roll Eyes

That tightening of the sphincter you're feeling?  Yeah, you gonna get banned.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 28th, 2016 at 6:12pm:
unless by first few days you mean you somehow circumvented chest ransacks, 12 TR timers, and 41 hours of 25 minute completions?  Roll Eyes

that nigga knows what's up

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint