Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) 1 hour left (Read 16869 times)
Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: 1 hour left
Reply #75 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 4:15am
Print Post  
Well I still have the Original Cake on some of my characters... as well as the Second one... Maybe I should open a bakery with all these cakes ?

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 at 4:15am:
Well I still have the Original Cake on some of my characters... as well as the Second one... Maybe I should open a bakery with all these cakes ?

Don't you dudes call it a Patisserie?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #77 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:33am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 at 10:14pm:
Don't you dudes call it a Patisserie?

Yes... but since there's a lot of people here that are not aware of the subtle differences between a Boulangerie ( where you buy bread and bread related stuff ) and a Patisserie ( where you buy cakes and cake related stuff ) and since most of the time in Froggy Lands the shops are Boulangerie-Patisserie. ( so you can buy both in the same shop ) I prefered to use the term bakery Wink

( Add to that the fact the difference between bread related stuff from a Boulangerie and cakes from a Patisserie is so thin that only a Frog educated person knows about it [and even lots of Frogs don't know about it.] )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 5:34am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 1:33am:
Yes... but since there's a lot of people here that are not aware of the subtle differences between a Boulangerie ( where you buy bread and bread related stuff ) and a Patisserie ( where you buy cakes and cake related stuff ) and since most of the time in Froggy Lands the shops are Boulangerie-Patisserie. ( so you can buy both in the same shop ) I prefered to use the term bakery Wink

( Add to that the fact the difference between bread related stuff from a Boulangerie and cakes from a Patisserie is so thin that only a Frog educated person knows about it [and even lots of Frogs don't know about it.] )

How very internationally-sensitive of you Mr Flav.
Thank you your consideration.
Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint