Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) quiver instructional video (Read 11829 times)
Silky
Shroud Slacker

Re: quiver instructional video
Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:13pm
Print Post  

I just want to know how much you care.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:15pm by Silky »  

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:13pm:
I just want to know how much you care.

How much i care about what? also i didn't post an image ant 4:12 so i have no clue what you are quoting.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
ouch edited again to save face, i already saw it though.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
So, do I have to use BTA arrows, or will just any work?

Cheesy
Grin
Cheesy
Wink

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:17pm:
So, do I have to use BTA arrows, or will just any work?

it has to be bta arrows.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #30 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Has no one explained to you that by posting that video, you've all but insured the exploit will get patched, and that by being a whiny, grammer-nazi taint, you've also officially given the vault TWO reasons to hate you?

Fucker.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #31 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:16pm:
How much i care about what? also i didn't post an image ant 4:12 so i have no clue what you are quoting.

You claimed you didn't care yet here you are after two pages, me thinks you do, far far more than you want to admit.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #32 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:19pm:
Has no one explained to you that by posting that video, you've all but insured the exploit will get patched, and that by being a whiny, grammer-nazi taint, you've also officially given the vault TWO reasons to hate you?

Fucker.

1. it wont get fixed.
2. i'm not a grammar nazi, i was just pointing out how ass a nine it is to imply that someone is stupid and sound like you have a preschool education.
3. the video isnt staying up for ever.
4. no you are the first to say anything of the sort but as i stated already, the bug is well known, turbine gave you an extra slot, what the fuck did they think you were gonna do with it? test gnome? lmao

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #33 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:22pm:
You claimed you didn't care yet here you are after two pages, me thinks you do, far far more than you want to admit.

i dont care about you're memes but i don't mind padding my post count ether and making you look like a retard was an easy way to do just that.  so thank you, are done here?

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #34 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:25pm:
1. it wont get fixed.
2. i'm not a grammar nazi, i was just pointing out how ass a nine it is to imply that someone is stupid and sound like you have a preschool education.
3. the video isnt staying up for ever.
4. no you are the first to say anything of the sort but as i stated already, the bug is well known, turbine gave you an extra slot, what the fuck did they think you were gonna do with it? test gnome? lmao

Bullshit. 

You posted a video that you shouldn't have, like a stupid fuck, that actually wants a neat trick fixed.  When I pointed this out in typical, yet very mild Vault fashion, your crusted panties immediately got knotted up and you went into grammar nazi defensive mode.

Are you new here or are you just stupid?

Also in post eight you claim you don't care yet your actions here show you do, cry harder....and please, post count my arse!

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:31pm by Silky »  

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #35 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:29pm:
You posted a video that you shouldn't have, like a stupid fuck, that actually wants a neat trick fixed.  When I pointed this out in typical, yet very mild Vault fashion, your crusted panties immediately got knotted up and you went into grammar nazi defensive mode.

Are you new here or are you just stupid?

i said i was gonna post that video a while before i posted it. im not in the least defensive, i was just trying to get you to use you're words and say what you had to say. its not gonna get fixed, hell at one point it was even on the wiki, at this point its part of the quivers identity, it works on the epic quiver as well. so as far as panties go, you might wanna check your own cus im free ballin babe

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:29pm:
Also in post eight you claim you don't care yet your actions here show you do, cry harder....and please, post count my arse!

read it again, if that doesn't work keep trying till you comprehend. you made a meme, i dont care. il rephrase, i don't care that you made a meme. il keep going till i hit 1000, il even let you take a break to to try and for an argument on your own. i saw you didn't have the balls to say shit till someone else did. il tell ya what, if someone who actually matters thinks i should take it down, i will do so PDQ but unless that happens it will stay up for the time i planned for it to stay up.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #37 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:34pm:
i said i was gonna post that video a while before i posted it. im not in the least defensive, i was just trying to get you to use you're words and say what you had to say. its not gonna get fixed, hell at one point it was even on the wiki, at this point its part of the quivers identity, it works on the epic quiver as well. so as far as panties go, you might wanna check your own cus im free ballin babe

While that may have substance rubbing this shit in Turdbins face isn't smart.  As for wanting people to use correct grammar and expecting it and the like on the internet is just retarded.

No.... you were defensive as hell and here's two pages to prove it.  I'm not a chick but a guy and I'm not wearing any knickers that could get twisted. 

Last but not least, I don't swing the way you seem to want me to..... but thank you for caring.

EDIT: Double posting is bad form yet you want to correct my grammar, really this whole thread shows you for the poor sad butt sore Vault Virgin that you are.

Keep on crying while trying to prove yourself to the vaulties...I'm sure they will believe your weak arse excuses.

« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:50pm by Silky »  

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:40pm:
While that may have substance rubbing this shit in Turdbins face isn't smart.

i have a habbit of rubbing shit in turbines face, you might remember a petition people were getting banned over a few months back, i spammed that shit all over their face book and youtube, i sent it to high ranking employees from turbine all the way up to Warner bro. and used my real name doing it, my real name that is my forum name on the mobos, my log in for the game and attached to my account, but they couldn't ban me.

I'm not a chick but a gay

im happy for you, no pun intended

Last but not least, I don't swing the way you seem to want me to..... but thank you for caring.

im gonna leave that one alone, but i am confused as to what part was las and not least O.o

you were defensive as hell and here's two pages to prove it.

two pages to pad my post count yes, look at my post history, im pretty quiet till i get someone i can respond to, then i respond till they stop posting at me, thats how i get posts cus people like p4p annoy the shit outta me spamming

As for wanting to people to use correct grammar and expecting it and the like on the internet is just retarded.

i don't particularly care about you're grammar, mine is usually pretty shitty if you look at my post history, like i said its just kinda moronic to imply someone is stupid and leave you're self open like that

i am a firm believer that the only exceptionable grammar Nazi was the guy who proof read Hitler's speeches.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #39 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Vault Virgin

i have been here over a year.
weak arse excuses

no need for excuses, and lets be honest, that shit dont' fly here. i know i had a bad day on the vault once. it wasn't like this though, this is fun.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #40 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
so much of butthurt because someone explained a tiny, ancient 'exploit' to make a quiver passable ....... fucking hell, it sure brings the children out.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #41 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 7:22pm:
so much of butthurt because someone explained a tiny, ancient 'exploit' to make a quiver passable ....... fucking hell, it sure brings the children out.

The butthurt is entirely over someone being a grammer nazi.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #42 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Well people explained it on here just fine. If they couldnt do it after that... then they are too stupid to do it even with a vid..

The vid is only for attention whore purposes. Ive seen many of those types on here. Nothing new. You couldve just pmed the only 2 retards that couldnt understand this without the vid. But... attention whoring is a rough lifestyle.

Ive also seen plenty of dry snitchin' niggas... shes trying to be the best at that. Hope that works out for ya but it didnt for the others either.

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
There is nothing quite as satisfying as watching a grammar nazi repeatedly use shockingly bad grammar.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #44 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 3:53pm:
correcting you're shitty grammar

lostthenloved wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 4:12pm:
say something in you're own words

Judging from the lack of lols over the irony ... this is an even bigger slam, or an even bigger indication that no one GAF.

I'm leaning towards both, largely based on Silky's "Deer Grammer Nazis" pic. It's all spelling errors.

Also because "You stupid?" is a complete, fully grammatical sentence. You're confusing formal and informal diction for grammatical and ungrammatical.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 7:22pm:

The current crop of devs couldn't find their ass from their elbows, but a vid how to not only shows them how, but rubs their noses in it.
Who knows whether they will fix it or not (given the change, it looks like they tried but hashed it up), so why risk ruining a nice little feature that has been handy for moving bound quivers around?  As Skrilla said - who exactly are you helping?

"Fuck it, they don't care!" is a common excuse, but how do you know?
They've previously shown themselves to be pretty sensitive to anniversary exploits.
Not trying to change your mind as I can see that would be pointless, but maybe consider the implications. If they do close it, will the blow back to your reputation be worth it?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #46 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
The devs have known about the bag for eons. They have never fixed it. It has been the key of so many exploits, it will not be changed.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Mar 2nd, 2016 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
I sure did NAZI that coming  Grin

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #48 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 12:30am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 11:36pm:
The devs have known about the bag for eons. They have never fixed it. It has been the key of so many exploits, it will not be changed.

there you have it, from the scion of unbridled rage him self. thank you epoch.

also Tangelina wrote on Mar 2nd, 2016 at 11:54pm:
I sure did NAZI that coming

i approve.

also vids been down like five and a half hours now, how is this still a discussion?

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 12:42am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 3rd, 2016 at 12:30am:
there you have it, from the scion of unbridled rage him self. thank you epoch.

also
i approve.

also vids been down like five and a half hours now, how is this still a discussion?

Slow forum day.
Waiting for P4P to finish his Pina Colada and bring us up to speed on the smack and hoes he did last night.
You're the entertainment for now.   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint