Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) bet im about to catch a ban for griefing (Read 16297 times)
lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

bet im about to catch a ban for griefing
Mar 4th, 2016 at 9:38am
Print Post  
so this ass hat decided since my lv 30 sorc only had 700 hp i needed to break my well thought out gear layout to get a false life item to run LH tempest even though he had 123 hp more then me and another guy had 18 less then me. so i came in on my monk, gave him a re-entry penalty chewed his ass out and left. im sorry but "my raid my rules" doesn't cover telling people how to build they're toons.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: bet im about to catch a ban for griefing
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Oh, how cool u are. Please, tell us more.

I hope, u also made video of this so even dumber of us could get it.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:07am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 9:38am:
my raid my rules" doesn't cover telling people how to build they're toons

I agree

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Wow, you are a dumb ass.  There are no re-entry penalties in raids.  What a tool, I see why he booted you.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:11am
Print Post  
so this ass hat decided since my lv 30 sorc only had 700 hp i needed to break my well thought out gear layout to get a false life item to run LH tempest even though he had 123 hp more then me and another guy had 18 less then me. so i came in on my monk, gave him a re-entry penalty chewed his ass out and left. im sorry but "my raid my rules" doesn't cover telling people how to build they're toons.

You're so edgy and carefree, I can only imagine what a boss you are IRL, given how you run thangs on D, D, motherfucking O; rock on!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:27am
Print Post  
im sorry but "my raid my rules" doesn't cover telling people how to build they're toons.

I know we've had our differences, but I actually agree with you on this one. Piece of shit.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:32am
Print Post  
sorc gonna get 1 shot anyways...lol

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Sergod wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:32am:
sorc gonna get 1 shot anyways...lol

doing le here in a min. its actually not that bad. boss might one shot me on LE but the lh would have been no problem at all.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 11:33am
Print Post  

I wouldn't have booted you because this isn't pre motu and we don't need to filter to complete raids, but 700 HP is really low for a level 30 char.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 11:53am
Print Post  
well i just did LE and i died 5 times total, only once was in the end fight. kept him with dots on the whole time and pulled aggro 3 times.

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 11:33am:
I wouldn't have booted you because this isn't pre motu and we don't need to filter to complete raids, but 700 HP is really low for a level 30 char.

700 is very very low, yeah. I'd honestly seriously judge you silently for it.

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
700 is low but not for a sorc. Its melees that need that giant bag of hit points.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 12:58pm:
700 is low but not for a sorc. Its melees that need that giant bag of hit points.

i agree and i do well, im not the best player but im far from the worst and while im not satisfied with 5 deaths on LE i am satisfied with only 1 in the boss fight, i try to play smart when i can and deal pretty good dps, its a solid toon, i can make it through most doj runs with out a death at least, made all the more impressive by the fact that that quest makes me wanna hug a cloud kill

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
LH, and u screen hp? LOL , that would be my 1st reaction.

OK, let's SAY EVEN on that i would be impressed on a negative way by your red bar.
Yeah, on private etc, i might say..oh jesus, take care not to fart near the sorc, he will die for sure..
or i might even be evil enough to let you take aggro of mobs, and not take em from you..just to see u handdle them.
IF u survived a test like that, i'd just be momentarily impressed and go on, if u died, i might have laughted on private etc.

I am not going  to give u a breakdown on how to build YOUR Toon, but i can always be evil and mean, and on Teampseak,
or any other out of game chat , talk with guildies/friends, and share a laugh ON you.

Not few times, i tested pugs like YOU and while i was doing my part, i just tried LESS and let the others take aggro off me..
it was funny seeing over 75% of them , die in circle, or spend half their SP on killing that one mob that i did nothing to chase or get aggro back etc.
Few were the times they did fine on their own.

But to criticize their build?
i've ONLY offered a comment of "Hey mate, you really need to work on ur hp, i could craft you/buy you from AH w/e u want/need.
I am not telling you how to play, but offer you free help" a couple of times, and that was cause korthos mobs ...had more hp than said person.

All in all, i wouldn't be a BIG ass to start shit for that ,worst case u burden me with a backpack slot for a nice easy ride till next shrine. Roll Eyes
On the other hand, i wouldn't applaud for what u did, i honestly do not believe ,that when facing an ass u have to be an ass yourself.
AND if some1 is doing something wrong, another wrong will never correct it.
Even in the case you were correct that his behaviour was bad/ridiculous or he was a dumbfuck, the way you handled it was equally dumbfuck...
so instead of having 1 dumbfuck and a smart guy, we concluded with a pair Wink

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
If I am in a group and the leader is screening people for LH (even if it's not me), I'm fucking out of there. That group is a train wreck waiting to happen.
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2016 at 2:31pm by NoGoodDoc »  

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
eterna1_drag0n wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:08am:
Wow, you are a dumb ass.  There are no re-entry penalties in raids.  What a tool, I see why he booted you.

Nice... i was gonna say the same thing... he is fucking retarded... i wouldve kicked his gimped ass too..

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #16 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

OK, let's SAY EVEN on that i would be impressed on a negative way by your red bar.
Yeah, on private etc, i might say..oh jesus, take care not to fart near the sorc, he will die for sure..
or i might even be evil enough to let you take aggro of mobs, and not take em from you..just to see u handdle them.
IF u survived a test like that, i'd just be momentarily impressed and go on, if u died, i might have laughted on private etc.

I am not going  to give u a breakdown on how to build YOUR Toon, but i can always be evil and mean, and on Teampseak,
or any other out of game chat , talk with guildies/friends, and share a laugh ON you.

Not few times, i tested pugs like YOU and while i was doing my part, i just tried LESS and let the others take aggro off me..
it was funny seeing over 75% of them , die in circle, or spend half their SP on killing that one mob that i did nothing to chase or get aggro back etc.

i've ONLY offered a comment of "Hey mate, you really need to work on ur hp, i could craft you/buy you from AH w/e u want/need.
I am not telling you how to play, but offer you free help" a couple of times, and that was cause korthos mobs ...had more hp than said person.

All in all, i wouldn't be a BIG ass to start shit for that ,worst case u burden me with a backpack slot for a nice easy ride till next shrine. Roll Eyes
On the other hand, i wouldn't applaud for what u did, i honestly do not believe ,that when facing an ass u have to be an ass yourself.
Even in the case you were correct that his behaviour was bad/ridiculous or he was a dumbfuck, the way you handled it was equally dumbfuck...

Fair enough

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Can you define "well thought out gear layout" and why you only have 700 hp at lvl 30 on a toon that only needs charisma, constitution/HP, and spell power/crit items?

And did this "ass hat" just to pick on you like; "hey you, piece of shit gimp sorc, get more hp or I'm gonna kick you" or what?

Because right now, to me, you just sound like a gimp ass motherforum whiner;  saying you went in on a harder setting and specifically tried not to die and still did 5 times doesn't say much.

Here's a little tip that might help in the future; if somebody kicks you from a group or doesn't let you in one, Make Your Own
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:19pm by eterna1_drag0n »  

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
eterna1_drag0n wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:04pm:
Can you define "well thought out gear layout" and why you only have 700 hp at lvl 30 on a toon that only needs charisma, constitution, and spell power/crit items?

Lostthenloved, your name isn't Ligraph on Khyber, is it?

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:10pm:
Lostthenloved, your name isn't Ligraph on Khyber, is it?

no its not.

Can you define "well thought out gear layout" and why you only have 700 hp at lvl 30 on a toon that only needs charisma, constitution/HP, and spell power/crit items?

- Head: Epic Deific Diadem
- Necklace: Epic Noxious Ember
- Trinket: Epic Litany
- Cloak: +14 Charisma Cloak
- Belt: +14 Constitution
- Ring1: Legendary Brazenband
- Boots: Legendary Boots of the Devil Commander
- Gloves: Gloves of the Arcane Soldier
- Bracers: GS Bracers with 20/10/5 Electric Spell Critical Damage
- Armor: ToEE Robe upgraded
- Goggles: +6 Evocation Goggles of Enchantment 2
- Ring2: random loot, insightful impulse
- Main Hand: Epic ToEE sceptre upgraded
- Epic Rod of Mythant
- sawp item is the epic increased potential

also a cosmetic robe with festival glaciation 120 on it

not gonna list all the augments but the typical end game stuff is there.

*edit the ring is sheltering 31
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:39pm by lostthenloved »  

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Because right now, to me, you just sound like a gimp ass motherforum whiner;  saying you went in on a harder setting and specifically tried not to die and still did 5 times doesn't say much

and i didnt try not to die, that would be pointless, anyone can not die by simply not participating and just running to the end to get the chest after all the work is done, i played my toon as i always do on a challenging quest.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 1:55pm:

Not sure if this is another Lostthenloved drama thread.
The old HP vs skill chestnut eh?

But assuming it isn't for the sake of argument.

Kinglaker -  maybe I'm missing something in translation, but are you saying that you leave blue bars with aggro for "fun" and test them?  And you find it amusing if they die, but aren't that impressed if they don't?  Shit I hope I don't group with you on my next blue bar life.

If so, pretty dumbfuck move on your part.  Most blue bars are squishy, and not all players are l33t.

If a squishy draws unnecessary aggro (by zerging for example), then leave them to sort it out.  They'll learn.
But if as part of a raid, their playing ok and contributing, then you should get them out of the shit.  It's called teamwork, which is completely fucking crazy in an MMO I know, but that is what raids are meant to emphasise (unless you're a few dudes from Ravensgard, in which case the whole point of raiding is to grief other players apparently).

As Sergod said, what difference does it make if a Sorc has 700hp, 740hp or even 800hp?  As if a HP item is going to make any difference.  If they get decent aggro, and don't have adequate defences, they're fucked anyway.

I just don't get the whole HP thing.  I don't give a fuck.
More interested in how they play and contribute.

IP Logged

Sailias
Dragon Raider

Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 4:52pm:
Not sure if this is another Lostthenloved drama thread.
The old HP vs skill chestnut eh?

But assuming it isn't for the sake of argument.

Kinglaker -  maybe I'm missing something in translation, but are you saying that you leave blue bars with aggro for "fun" and test them?  And you find it amusing if they die, but aren't that impressed if they don't?  Shit I hope I don't group with you on my next blue bar life.

If so, pretty dumbfuck move on your part.  Most blue bars are squishy, and not all players are l33t.

If a squishy draws unnecessary aggro (by zerging for example), then leave them to sort it out.  They'll learn.
But if as part of a raid, their playing ok and contributing, then you should get them out of the shit.  It's called teamwork, which is completely fucking crazy in an MMO I know, but that is what raids are meant to emphasise (unless you're a few dudes from Ravensgard, in which case the whole point of raiding is to grief other players apparently).

As Sergod said, what difference does it make if a Sorc has 700hp, 740hp or even 800hp?  As if a HP item is going to make any difference.  If they get decent aggro, and don't have adequate defences, they're fucked anyway.

I just don't get the whole HP thing.  I don't give a fuck.
More interested in how they play and contribute.

I agree fully, with one caveat - if the HP is just comically low for a 30 (like 500s, 400s, etc) it clues me in to a new player, or that someone is trying to raid off-destiny. LH off-destiny is fine, whatever, but if it's LE and we're trying to get shit done I'd probably be suspicious.

monk changes 2016 for president

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #23 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Sailias wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 5:40pm:
500s, 400s, etc) it clues me in to a new player, or that someone is trying to raid off-des

lulwat

IP Logged

Soulless187
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Mar 4th, 2016 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Mar 4th, 2016 at 10:11am:
You're so edgy and carefree, I can only imagine what a boss you are IRL, given how you run thangs on D, D, motherfucking O; rock on!

I wonder who's worse, the guy who posts on a 10 year old MMO forum, or the guy who tires to makes fun of the people who post on the 10 year old MMO forum?  Huh

BTW are you still making mad cash in puerto rico? How are the casino's that are adjacent to your hotel treating you? Did you enjoy the tickets to the new years party that you got comped by the hotel? How are the computer terminals in the bar? How is the 'pink gold' watch? How was the 'bet' you made to Troll the vault work out for you with that pesky bank transfer? Did you ever check up on the two homo's you curb stomped because they where being gay? Did you ever find god? Did you ever get the final go ahead to suicide bomb stuff in France?

The one thing I want to know is, when you take your trip to Ibiza (that you take every year) later this month will you IP change or will you still be posting from puerto rico?

I'm just saying for a boss player like yourself even PR must be getting boring  right? If 'everybody' knows you and your game it must be hard to hustle the locals right? Isn't it time to 'stop, drop, shut'em down open up shop' somewhere else where people don't know your game?

No Venom, no malice, no trolling ( because Troll rule #1 is if you have to tell people that you are trolling them you have failed right?) just some honest questions.

I think this can sum up your whole time on the vault...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint