Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) bet im about to catch a ban for griefing (Read 16322 times)
lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Re: bet im about to catch a ban for griefing
Reply #50 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 11:15pm:
I probably come across as an elitist prick, but I'm only shitty to shitty people (fuck you too vault!). I only take offense when people have an inflated sense of self, like OP, who insists that his gear is incredibly well thought out but somehow fails to get more than 700 HP at cap   There's always a bigger fish out there, and it's wise to remember that

prick, yes elitist? no, you don't have the brain for that. yes me gear is thought out, I don't need more than 700 hp, in a sorc mate, not a tank. if I can't kill it before it kills me with 1012 electric spell power and an 80 spell critical multiplier then it's a problem with me, not the build. My real question is how does the fact that I took a few extra minutes on my gear mean I have an Rastelin wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 11:15pm:
inflated sense of self

I'm sure allot of people's gear is well thought out, that's why people farm certain things and I'm not gonna stop using the gear I farmed because mislabeled thinks I need a false life item or because idiots like you think more hp means more survivability. news flash, prr, dodge, blur etc are the key to surviving and I out live tanks in MOST not all raids.

In the end, I don't care what you think I about my sorc having 700 HP, I came her to tell you about the asshat who was kicking people based on HP

IP Logged

eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Reply #51 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:21am
Print Post  
So, did you give the party leader of this raid the same attitude that you are showing here?  Maybe it wasn't your hp that got you kicked, you admitted to griefing afterward did you say something snappy before you got the boot?

Me thinks you did.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #52 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:27am
Print Post  
eterna1_drag0n wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:21am:
So, did you give the party leader of this raid the same attitude that you are showing here?  Maybe it wasn't your hp that got you kicked, you admitted to griefing afterward did you say something snappy before you got the boot?

Me thinks you did.

all I said was I wasn't gonna get a false life item, no attitude at all, that all came after the boot.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:29am
Print Post  
eterna1_drag0n wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:21am:

Me thinks you did.

also, the "attitude" I'm showing here is well warranted, stupid people and assholes get attitude.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 10:23am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 4:00am:
prick, yes elitist? no, you don't have the brain for that. yes me gear is thought out, I don't need more than 700 hp, in a sorc mate, not a tank. if I can't kill it before it kills me with 1012 electric spell power and an 80 spell critical multiplier then it's a problem with me, not the build. My real question is how does the fact that I took a few extra minutes on my gear mean I have an
I'm sure allot of people's gear is well thought out, that's why people farm certain things and I'm not gonna stop using the gear I farmed because mislabeled thinks I need a false life item or because idiots like you think more hp means more survivability. news flash, prr, dodge, blur etc are the key to surviving and I out live tanks in MOST not all raids.

In the end, I don't care what you think I about my sorc having 700 HP, I came her to tell you about the asshat who was kicking people based on HP

u srs? Talking about being survivable and blur in the same sentence... haha. You obviously have an inflated sense of self worth because you are talking about your ass like you actually have any valid opinion about what makes a build good.

And yes, more HP means you are strictly more survivable than if you have less. If you had 1k HP instead of 700, you would survive some hits in LE. How do you fair in DoJ? Or elite orchard? Those 700 hp look a lot fewer when the ghosts in GOP hit for up to 1000 damage with a 120 PRR, and the flesh golem hits up to 900.

You can talk all about dodging attacks, never getting hit, etc.... but that's not true. You will get hit, and when you do, you want to maximize your chance of not getting one shot. It starts with getting a few more HP.

If you actually want to know how you can improve your HP, stop flirting and post your shit bitch. I'm sure that collectively, after calling you a moron five or six times, we can come up with a cure for your gimpiness.

Bet then again, that's wishful thinking I guess. People like you don't really want to get better, you just want your shitty opinions to be vindicated  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2016 at 10:25am by Rastelin »  

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #55 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 10:23am:
u srs? Talking about being survivable and blur in the same sentence... haha. You obviously have an inflated sense of self worth because you are talking about your ass like you actually have any valid opinion about what makes a build good.

And yes, more HP means you are strictly more survivable than if you have less. If you had 1k HP instead of 700, you would survive some hits in LE. How do you fair in DoJ? Or elite orchard? Those 700 hp look a lot fewer when the ghosts in GOP hit for up to 1000 damage with a 120 PRR, and the flesh golem hits up to 900.

You can talk all about dodging attacks, never getting hit, etc.... but that's not true. You will get hit, and when you do, you want to maximize your chance of not getting one shot. It starts with getting a few more HP.

If you actually want to know how you can improve your HP, stop flirting and post your shit bitch. I'm sure that collectively, after calling you a moron five or six times, we can come up with a cure for your gimpiness.

Bet then again, that's wishful thinking I guess. People like you don't really want to get better, you just want your shitty opinions to be vindicated  Roll Eyes

i don't want or need your help with survivability. and I'm sorry when does anything in necro4 hit for 1000 with 120 prr? I have 103 and don't have that problem. most runs of DoJ I don't die, but I do make the occassional mistake.
you are full of shit sir, I am far from an excellent player and 700 HP is plenty for me, sure more hp would be nice and when if find the right items that fit into my build I will have more hp but I'm not going to give up something else  when I'm just not having a problem.

as for opinions, you are right, I know my opinion matters as much as your's does, so not at all.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
i don't want or need your help with survivability. and I'm sorry when does anything in necro4 hit for 1000 with 120 prr? I have 103 and don't have that problem. most runs of DoJ I don't die, but I do make the occassional mistake.
you are full of shit sir, I am far from an excellent player and 700 HP is plenty for me, sure more hp would be nice and when if find the right items that fit into my build I will have more hp but I'm not going to give up something else  when I'm just not having a problem.

as for opinions, you are right, I know my opinion matters as much as your's does, so not at all.

Run it on GOP on EE and you'll see that damage when you get a couple of champ ghosts at the end.

The champ flesh golems in fleshmakers also have absurd fort bypass and will crit very very hard.

If 700 HP is enough for you in EE DoJ, you are either piking, lying, or god tier (and I'm ruling out the last one).

Dude, you can slot 40 enh HP into any blue slot, and 20 from vitality into literally any slot.... but my opinions mean nothing  Roll Eyes

If anyone knows Lostthenloved's chars, can you either post in this thread or send me a PM?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #57 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
more hitpoints = better character; lern 2 ddo, noob!

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:30pm:
I'd play this game with you, the game is rather stall anyway. What quest you have in mind ? Everything is rather easy except Shroud flags.
My main melee is in heroics but do you have palemaster, fvs caster, assassin or monkcher by chance ? Can try and see who does Shroud flags faster ? Just a friendly bet.
You probably play warlock and ranger, am I right ?

Sweet, I love challenges Smiley

Guilty as charged on the warlock/ranger accounts, I think I posted it earlier in this thread though. I tried playing a caster favored soul for a while when I came back, but I decided that chugging pots to be worse than warlocks wasn't worth it (which is a shame because destruction/implosion are my two favorite spell animations in the game). I really dislike archers, so no monkchers. I have seriously been thinking about making an assassin though, they seem super fun to play.

EDIT: Shit looks like you deleted your post, I can take this one down if you want Wipe
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:41pm by Rastelin »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #59 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Faggots on this board don't think anyone bets on DDO, lol.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #60 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:41pm:
Sweet, I love challenges Smiley

Guilty as charged on the warlock/ranger accounts, I think I posted it earlier in this thread though. I tried playing a caster favored soul for a while when I came back, but I decided that chugging pots to be worse than warlocks wasn't worth it (which is a shame because destruction/implosion are my two favorite spell animations in the game). I really dislike archers, so no monkchers. I have seriously been thinking about making an assassin though, they seem super fun to play.

EDIT: Shit looks like you deleted your post, I can take this one down if you want Wipe

Naw it's alright, I just won't have time till Friday probably to give it a serious try.
Looks like we don't have similar builds anyway.
Assassin will lose against tempest, fvs will lose against warlock. That's a given, stopped caring about "the best at the moment" long time ago.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #61 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:47pm:
Naw it's alright, I just won't have time till Friday probably to give it a serious try.
Assassin will lose against tempest, fvs will lose against warlock. That's a given, stopped caring about "the best at the moment" long time ago.

This is a dick-tuck.

IP Logged

Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:47pm:

Shoot me a message if you see me online anyways, I like actually running content with vaulties. I'm usually on Sicariuss/Inquisiteur these days (Rastelin is stuck being a lowbie to help guildies with the ladder challenge).

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 12:33pm:
Run it on GOP on EE and you'll see that damage when you get a couple of champ ghosts at the end.

The champ flesh golems in fleshmakers also have absurd fort bypass and will crit very very hard.

If 700 HP is enough for you in EE DoJ, you are either piking, lying, or god tier (and I'm ruling out the last one).

Dude, you can slot 40 enh HP into any blue slot, and 20 from vitality into literally any slot.... but my opinions mean nothing  Roll Eyes

If anyone knows Lostthenloved's chars, can you either post in this thread or send me a PM?

I think I said EH doj, I have yet to run it on EE sadly, that is why I specified EH for that one but I haven't had an issue in necro4 EE at all. but here you have actually hit on the whole point of the thread, I could yes slot 60 hp worth of augments and after I get the final few things I want for my end game gear I may well do that but honestly, a false life 40 and vitality 20 augment in the grand scheme of things is NOT going to make ANY difference at all in LH tempest or really anything that was considered end game in the last year or two for that matter.

i have 103 prr / 50 mrr
27% doge
blur/displacement
I use wind dance to stay far away from combat and cast my spells from a distance
I either have cure moderate mass (hitting for about 650 per cast) of have cacoon twisted in.
high spell power.
high spell crit multiplier.
high spell crit chance.

like I said 1 death in the LE tempest spine boss fight, how did I do this? I hid behind the pillar and cast dots with 3 stacks of Niac's and 5 stacks of arcane pulse he goes down pretty quick. it isn't rocket science, I just use a bit of strategy when I play.

*Edit; okay so I looked back and I didn't say EH on the DoJ like I thought. my apologies.
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2016 at 2:07pm by lostthenloved »  

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Don't give a crap how many HPs you have.  Only care how many times you turn into a soul stone through quest.  Too many soul stones = I tell you to stay back and pike.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #65 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on Mar 6th, 2016 at 11:20pm:
And this is what char building is all about. Please tell me he's a chest blesser too Tongue

Nope. That character has never completed a quest.  Wink

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #66 - Mar 8th, 2016 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Mar 7th, 2016 at 2:48pm:
Too many soul stones = I tell you to stay back and pike.

That's most peoples mantras

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint