Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Odd behaviour (Read 1135 times)
KarlMarx
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Odd behaviour
Mar 5th, 2016 at 8:03pm
Print Post  

I just needed a few XP to put me over the edge for a TR so I ran The Servants of the Overlords "Find a way to open the sealed stone door" optional.  I only needed a couple of runs but at the second one I noticed the XP amount was exactly the same.  I ran it again and the XP was the same.  I thought this was odd, because usually when I've done that before, the XP goes down every time because of ransack.  Running a quest to completion still induces full ransack penalties.

Now in the long run trying to get big, long-term XP running that optional over and over is a waste of time, but maybe there is somewhere better to use this new different behaviour?

I apologise if I am breaking vault etiquette by pointing out turbine deficiencies, but I don't think this one will be game breaking.

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: Odd behaviour
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2016 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
it'll be be crucible'd

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Where have you been for the last few years? Optionals only decrease if you run them multiple on the same day as a first time bonus completion....and then they stay decreased until you TR.

PSA: Do not run a quest with optional xp more than once a day if you are getting a first time bonus.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

KarlMarx
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2016 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Thanks FFS.  I had not payed attention to if this was the first time I ran this or if it involved a first time bonus completion.  That is quite likely it.  It just surprised me because the Servants first optional is a go-to for "oh i just need a few more XP". I guess the the exact cirumstances had never combined before.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint