Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck me, what am I doing wrong? (Read 19497 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Fuck me, what am I doing wrong?
Reply #75 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 20th, 2016 at 12:51pm:
I've tried both on multiple lives.  When I'm on an evasion build, I greatly miss high PRR.   I have yet to find myself missing evasion when I'm on a PRR build.

That's just my personal experience and probably highly dependent upon my play style though.

Having a lot of PRR is sweet, but you don't lose much by going to an evasion build.  There's a lot to be said for taking zero damage on a save.  But if you don't work on boosting that save you lose a lot of the advantage.  Having evasion and still eating half damage just like anyone without evasion does is a waste.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #76 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 11:41am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Mar 21st, 2016 at 2:22am:
Having a lot of PRR is sweet, but you don't lose much by going to an evasion build.  There's a lot to be said for taking zero damage on a save.  But if you don't work on boosting that save you lose a lot of the advantage.  Having evasion and still eating half damage just like anyone without evasion does is a waste.

Oh, I agree.  The best builds (for survivability) are light armor evasion builds that still manage to hit 150+ PRR.  The new ranger tempests are a good example.

If I had to choose just one or the other for build/class reasons though, I'll take PRR.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2016 at 11:41am by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Mar 21st, 2016 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 21st, 2016 at 11:41am:
If I had to choose just one or the other for build/class reasons though, I'll take PRR.

It is the easier route.  The 30/60 DR from heavy Shadowscale armor is hard to lose.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint