Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic exploit (Read 11287 times)
scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

exploit
Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:54am
Print Post  
make you some arrows put in shared bank then make a toon go collect a quiver,then go to bank pull arrows out hit gather on quver.then drag arrows out ,then drag arrows back in.place quiver in sared bank.delete toon log on other toon collect quiver remove arrows from quiver,place the back in sared bank.repeat to you have one on each toon.you're welcome

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Re: exploit
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

underwhelmed
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:46am
Print Post  

IP Logged

TheFifthSock
Dragon Raider

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Scythes, perhaps this needs to be explained with a YouTube  video as well?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:35am
Print Post  
*yawn*

old news... so old that it's not even stinking anymore...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:54am
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:54am:
I want to impress you guyz!!!

Look scythes, pretty much you shared here was known before, stop trying to act like a "oh-oh look what i founds!"-guy.

But if you wanna demonstrate that you are on the level, well, then do not write it in public.

Anyway, id recommend that every has a backup toon with a litany of the dead, so it may be used any time in the future, should a few features come back.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Damm it you forgot you have to make a druid lvl7 and jump from airship platform down taking 14 hp damage and running straight to house P from there take teleport to house C after you've collected the quiver otherwise it won't work.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2016 at 6:30am by DDOcrackhead »  

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 8:17am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 6:28am:
Damm it you forgot you have to make a druid lvl7 and jump from airship platform down taking 14 hp damage and running straight to house P from there take teleport to house C after you've collected the quiver otherwise it won't work.

This didn't work for me.  I may be too stupid to realize I'm dumb.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 8:18am
Print Post  
pm plx

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 8:17am:
This didn't work for me.  I may be too stupid to realize I'm dumb.

I had to log out and back in for the BTA status to be applied to the quiver.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

ThereIsNoSpoon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 11:19am
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 10:35am:
I had to log out and back in for the BTA status to be applied to the quiver.

Strange.  I had to uninstall the game and then download and re-install it.  Then I had to log in, and find a good sturdy ladder.  Had to do the ol' ladder trick, and the second it was done, I had to flip my lag switch - a physical switch I have hooked up to my ethernet cable.  Once I flipped the switch and reconnected, I had to go visit the Fire Caves and do that trick.  Finally I ran back to the House K bank, and it all finally worked!

Jesus these exploits are getting more complicated.

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:54am:
Look scythes, pretty much you shared here was known before, stop trying to act like a "oh-oh look what i founds!"-guy.

But if you wanna demonstrate that you are on the level, well, then do not write it in public.

Anyway, id recommend that every has a backup toon with a litany of the dead, so it may be used any time in the future, should a few features come back.

not tring to impress no one just making sure that others get to use it befor it's over

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Maybe just bump one of the other dozen threads where this was openly stated and discussed.  Folks were optimizing the fastest build to accomplish this.  There was even a video for the tards.  But thanks for adding yet another post about the same month old shit...

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:37pm:
not tring to impress no one just making sure that others get to use it befor it's over

This has been WIDELY known for YEARS. It has never been fixed in the past so what makes you think they'll fix it now?
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:10pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:09pm:
It has never been fixed in the past so what makes you think they'll fix it now?

Ego? Dipshits making youtube videos and posting 100 different methods on how to reproduce it might just be enough to make Sev wipe the cheatos dust off his fingers, reach for the coding book, get frustrated, call up the guy who had the job before him, and get that guy to fix this sploit.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Canteen Boy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
I think he meant before the event was over that allowed easy access to the quiver.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Yes. And everyone already knew this. Don't get so excited. We had a HUGE thing when the event first started.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:50pm:
Yes. And everyone already knew this. Don't get so excited. We had a HUGE thing when the event first started.

not excited,just making sure others know,and get it before event is over.i didn't take the time to find it here cus the is way to much crap on here to look thru,geez guys if you know it's not for you.and on fixing it i didn't say fix the exploit, said before it's over(feastable).why ya'll care so much about me posting this.boy ya'll got some real butthurt going don't ya'll lol

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 12:37pm:

Better off to have posted instructions on how to use the forum search function for other mouth-breathers like yourself.

Also, we realize this is the internet and grammar is an afterthought, but for the love of all that's holy, at least put forth a minimal effort into making coherent, legible posts.

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:48pm:
Better off to have posted instructions on how to use the forum search function for other mouth-breathers like yourself.

Also, we realize this is the internet and grammar is an afterthought, but for the love of all that's holy, at least put forth a minimal effort into making coherent, legible posts.

again,why would you care about my post,leave it be if you get nothing from it.

IP Logged

scythes
Dragon Raider

Vereor Messor

Reply #20 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
looking at most the names here i realized that 50% of you trolling me begged me for exploits and i wouldn't give you any.lmao,i understand the butthurt now

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:34pm:
not excited,just making sure others know,and get it before event is over.i didn't take the time to find it here cus the is way to much crap on here to look thru,geez guys if you know it's not for you.and on fixing it i didn't say fix the exploit, said before it's over(feastable).why ya'll care so much about me posting this.boy ya'll got some real butthurt going don't ya'll lol

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2016 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
no. wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 1:01pm:
Folks were optimizing the fastest build to accomplish this.

Still this from yours truly:
Erofen wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
Veteran status gives 1 less load screen.

1. Pick a path
2. Log in and hit trainer to accept xp (no need to level)
3. Log out and transfer to Eberron
4. Drop off the edge and talk to turn in dude (no need to go to house p)
5. Take your item (cosmetic in my case) to bank on floor above
6. Log out and delete toon
7. Repeat

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #23 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 2:31am
Print Post  
The fastest way is to:

Step 1. Don't give a fuck about this shit.
Step 2. Done.

You don't even have to log in.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #24 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 2:55am
Print Post  
scythes wrote on Mar 28th, 2016 at 2:54pm:
looking at most the names here i realized that 50% of you trolling me begged me for exploits and i wouldn't give you any.lmao,i understand the butthurt now

Yeah, coz besides pm-ing Epoch, Grand, Hag, and pretty much everyone, you would make the difference.

Btw here is a mail I sent you which I guess makes me the 50%:

i have exploits to trade.i need dupe,or trade bta/btc ing. i have reroll what you want chain end reward,or daily roll reuse -You claimed in a lurker topic

I responded in mail:

You mean u know a way to reroll daily dice at no cost or can reuse daily dice? Coz the latter is pretty common known.

Atm to dupe or trade btc/bta ings, you need some sort of a netlimiter-like program, etc etc.
Tho many claim turbine is able to track these activities now.

See? You are always sharing public knowledge. And to throw in that condescending bullshit:

"i realized that 50% of you trolling me begged me for exploits and i wouldn't give you any.lmao,i understand the butthurt now"

I guess my suspicion about "you enjoying feeling important" was spot on. But hey, you accomplished something coz I bothered more than 2-3 minutes with your shitty response.

Now go contemplate.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint