Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) where is ddo? (Read 13318 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: where is ddo?
Reply #50 - Apr 1st, 2016 at 11:02am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Mar 29th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
It is rude. It is not illegal unless you make threats or call obsessively often.

It is rude, so we agree.  We might disagree where the "obsessively often" line is drawn, because I put that at one.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: where is ddo?
Reply #51 - Apr 1st, 2016 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Mar 29th, 2016 at 9:53pm:
Think you're being pedantic here champ.

BTW, I used stalking in sense of inappropriate behavior.
I,m not a fucking lawyer - no idea what the legal defn of stalking is.

If you worked in a shitty tier 10 gaming company who despise their customers and enjoy pissing them off, looking after their shitty website as a job when one of those rabid customers called you at home to complain about aspects of the the game you have zero input into - be honest, how would that make you feel?

Would you think, "well shucks, this isn't illegal, but it is a tad rude.  Oh well."

Bullshit, you'd be so pissed off that someone who wasn't a telemarketer had gone to the effort to track you to your home number and harass you.
You'd be fearful that this psycho knows your address and might be outside and might harm your kids.  You'd feel like your privacy had been invaded?

It's easy playing devil's advocate when it ain't your nuts on the block dude.

Frankly, if I put my real name and approximate geographic location on the internet as an employee that moderates a company forum and hosts video streams for said company and had a listed phone number that could be looked up by any butthurt customer, I would expect to get calls. A lot. Everyday.

The point is: it's not the act of calling that is inappropriate, but only the content (and only potentially.)

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint