Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Aren't we all so kindhearted (Read 14472 times)
Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Re: Aren't we all so kindhearted
Reply #25 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Apr 4th, 2016 at 5:20pm:
i would like a p.m. as well please if anyone knows.

How about a how to video instead?  Cheesy

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Dispel wrote on Apr 5th, 2016 at 1:57am:
Funny, on the first glance I was reading: Aren't we all to kindergarden?

You are getting trolled silly boys. A radom schmuck shows up and posts some screenies showing a nice sploit he benefits from but can/won't share. (So why post it in the first place?) And THAN an the same schmuck does the same thing on the other board. (What are the chances there is an other "big spender+loudmouth" pair out there?) Braging here.. OK.. why not. Braging on the mobo to get your precious sploit fixed ASAP.. nope.. not buying it. I will enjoy to tell you all I told you so.

You would go well with the conspiracy people saying show this person to prove it's real then I'll believe it. Or show another screenshot to show it's real then I'll believe it. But no, you were part of the if you don't share with me conspiracy people I will call it a sham. There is a reason it's not being shared until it's fixed on lamaland Lorianus.

I don't understand your butthurt Lorianus because you know the person in the game who originally told the other person who knows how to do this. It's not fault that first person doesn't trust you because of your past Lorianus to tell it to you.

Debo didn't get that thread removed for posting a mail from his original post. It was banned when he wanted more attention and was posting a pic that was posted on this forum PLUS other images with raid items in it also.

As originally said long ago, the exploit will be released I'm sure in the fashion Grand did it. When it's fixed on lamaland and not before.

The reason stuff was told on these forums in the first place was to get it out that this works again, and just saying it works is never good enough, so a screenshotted proof was given as well. I know you know people in the secret forum, they could have told you, since you are not welcome there. Handholding giving exact steps will only help turbine. Everybody here knows Turbine is here, Turbine is in the secret forums also, so hints are sufficient enough.

And I'm not sorry for using your ddo forum name here Lorianus because you lost respect of using Dispel name when you got that banned for releasing exploits directly to turbine.

IP Logged

Overmind
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
I want in on this, can i get a PM too? If possible, not a dick  pick.
Thanks

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Overmind wrote on Apr 5th, 2016 at 7:28pm:
I want in on this, can i get a PM too? If possible, not a dick  pick.

Man, that's just asking for one.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #29 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
I'd like a PM too. Or a dick pick, but only if you are hot, and show face

IP Logged

viadrouw
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 3:40am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
tl;dr...Lorianus

Yeah, what's up?

(I don't vault that much and lost track of the drama - who was releasing exploits directly to Turbine and what has this to do with me ?)
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2016 at 3:41am by viadrouw »  

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #31 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 9:15am
Print Post  
viadrouw wrote on Apr 4th, 2016 at 11:48am:
I am all for fun with exploits but hope this one keeps a secret and won't be posted/PMed here anytime soon. Because one more big round of puplic exploiting could be the last straw for DDO. The game is in worse condition than ever and losing the last patch of casual gamers might seal the deal like it did for Infinity Crisis (I can't still believe Turdbine named that game like this... rofl...)

mudfud wrote on Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:54pm:
You would go well with the conspiracy people saying show this person to prove it's real then I'll believe it. Or show another screenshot to show it's real then I'll believe it. But no, you were part of the if you don't share with me conspiracy people I will call it a sham. There is a reason it's not being shared until it's fixed on lamaland Lorianus.

I don't understand your butthurt Lorianus because you know the person in the game who originally told the other person who knows how to do this. It's not fault that first person doesn't trust you because of your past Lorianus to tell it to you.

Debo didn't get that thread removed for posting a mail from his original post. It was banned when he wanted more attention and was posting a pic that was posted on this forum PLUS other images with raid items in it also.

As originally said long ago, the exploit will be released I'm sure in the fashion Grand did it. When it's fixed on lamaland and not before.

The reason stuff was told on these forums in the first place was to get it out that this works again, and just saying it works is never good enough, so a screenshotted proof was given as well. I know you know people in the secret forum, they could have told you, since you are not welcome there. Handholding giving exact steps will only help turbine. Everybody here knows Turbine is here, Turbine is in the secret forums also, so hints are sufficient enough.

And I'm not sorry for using your ddo forum name here Lorianus because you lost respect of using Dispel name when you got that banned for releasing exploits directly to turbine.

viadrouw wrote on Apr 6th, 2016 at 3:40am:
Yeah, what's up?

ROFL! So sissy pants viadruw is afraid this shit would kill DDO and made a fail-post on the shithole forum and you believe it was me? Because I am not welcome here and totally butthurt and yadda, yadda yadda. You sound almost like KNN.

And you got mad bro because posting screenshots here is totally cool but claiming there was no exploit is not? Better get your brain checked.

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Why would I be mad at you? I care less what you think or thought ever since you did that shit years ago. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.
It seems your the one mad since you are so butthurt the Big Bang Theory character won't share something with you.

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #33 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 6th, 2016 at 12:18pm:
Why would I be mad at you? I care less what you think or thought ever.

And that is why you reply to a two-liner of me with a wall of text including conspiracy theories involving mobo socks I didn’t know I had?

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Dispel wrote on Apr 6th, 2016 at 4:43pm:
And that is why you reply to a two-liner of me with a wall of text including conspiracy theories involving mobo socks I didn’t know I had?

Oh that wasn't just directed at you only. It was to all the people who were sending me 10 messages a day since it was first posted in lfz. It was easier to make a post about it then answer everyone individually. I know you think you're special, but you're only short bus special, not information special.

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #35 - Apr 7th, 2016 at 3:26am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 6th, 2016 at 6:53pm:
Oh that wasn't just directed at you only. It was to all the people who were sending me 10 messages a day since it was first posted in lfz. It was easier to make a post about it then answer everyone individually. I know you think you're special, but you're only short bus special, not information special.

Did you post screenshots of an exploit you didn't find yourself and couldn’t even reproduce at that time? YES!

Had your first screenies post a spin of blackmail going like “Tell me how it works or thousands will spam you”? YES

Was it a surprise that you got a shitload of PMs after that? NO!

Did that make you look like an attention seeking whore and asshole? MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS!

Do you look like a hypocrite that’s full of himself when you try to school people how “to vault”? EVERYONE MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Did I PM you to share how the sploit works? NO!

Was my “there is no exploit” post a stab in the dark to see what happens? YES

Did you get trolled good by it? I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND AN EXCUSE SAYING YOU WERE NOT.

Did you quote my post and replied to me with this "Lorianus, Lorianus, Lorianus" bullshit? YES!

Did your post include a „rant to all“ to stop spamming you with PMs? NO! (AND YOU WERE BEGGING FOR THOSE ANYWAY)

Do you dodge now: WHAT A MEAN CONCLUSION.

« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2016 at 3:28am by Dispel »  

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #36 - Apr 7th, 2016 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Bah, just missed it.

PM plox.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Apr 7th, 2016 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Apr 7th, 2016 at 9:11am:
Bah, just missed it.

PM plox.

You didn't miss anything.
Nothing happening.
And if it is, no-one knows or is sending PM's.
So don't lose any sleep, Mr Lacka.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2016 at 6:36pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Apr 7th, 2016 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Dispel wrote on Apr 7th, 2016 at 3:26am:
Did you post screenshots of an exploit you didn't find yourself and couldn’t even reproduce at that time? YES!

Had your first screenies post a spin of blackmail going like “Tell me how it works or thousands will spam you”? YES

Was it a surprise that you got a shitload of PMs after that? NO!

Did that make you look like an attention seeking whore and asshole? MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS!

Do you look like a hypocrite that’s full of himself when you try to school people how “to vault”? EVERYONE MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Did I PM you to share how the sploit works? NO!

Was my “there is no exploit” post a stab in the dark to see what happens? YES

Did you get trolled good by it? I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND AN EXCUSE SAYING YOU WERE NOT.

Did you quote my post and replied to me with this "Lorianus, Lorianus, Lorianus" bullshit? YES!

Did your post include a „rant to all“ to stop spamming you with PMs? NO! (AND YOU WERE BEGGING FOR THOSE ANYWAY)

Do you dodge now: WHAT A MEAN CONCLUSION.

Did I post about knowing and finding the exploit no

Did I jokingly post to the person who sent me stuff ingame to tell it to me yes

Did he then tell me as he intended all along by first sending me btc stuff yes

Did I first make the thing knowing I would get pm's yes

Did I make the thing wanting attention no

Did I make the thing showing a screenshot to get attention no

Did I make the thing with the screenshot wanting everyone on the vault to know that mailing btc items works again yes

Did I know that if I came out and said mailing btc items works with no screenshot people would not believe yes

Did I tell turbine how to fix it, no

Did I tell anybody who I don't know and trust how to tell turbine to fix it, no

Am I dodging you, naw you failed to erect so nothing to dodge

Did you send me pm's about it, who knows, before this thread was even in general forums I was getting pm's from people who had under 100 posts and could not see secret forums but knew who I was. I'm sure one of the people wanting to trade otto exploits and other exploits was you.

Did you tell turbine how to fix exploits, yes

Did you narc out vault exploiters in the past to turbine for your own fun, yes

Did I give hints to how to do it to slow turbine down on exact steps instead of just straight out posting how, yes

I've spent enough time towards you. Will keep other post updated with stuff when needed. If it's fixed on lamaland ever a thread will be made on how to do then you will know and your fishing trip will be concluded. Try begging Big Bang Theory person for it and maybe he will tell you, but since he hasn't I doubt he ever will since he knows you are a narc to turbine.
« Last Edit: Apr 7th, 2016 at 9:03pm by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #39 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Good that you are not mad and don't care at all instead of posting a long angry reply.

Perhaps I will post some screenshots from the past showing how I ratted things out to Turbine. Who knows, maybe your head explodes Smiley

mudfud wrote on Apr 7th, 2016 at 9:02pm:
Did I post about knowing and finding the exploit no

Did I jokingly post to the person who sent me stuff ingame to tell it to me yes

Did he then tell me as he intended all along by first sending me btc stuff yes

Did I first make the thing knowing I would get pm's yes

Did I make the thing wanting attention no

Did I make the thing showing a screenshot to get attention no

Did I make the thing with the screenshot wanting everyone on the vault to know that mailing btc items works again yes

Did I know that if I came out and said mailing btc items works with no screenshot people would not believe yes

Did I tell turbine how to fix it, no

Did I tell anybody who I don't know and trust how to tell turbine to fix it, no

Am I dodging you, naw you failed to erect so nothing to dodge

Did you send me pm's about it, who knows, before this thread was even in general forums I was getting pm's from people who had under 100 posts and could not see secret forums but knew who I was. I'm sure one of the people wanting to trade otto exploits and other exploits was you.

Did you tell turbine how to fix exploits, yes

Did you narc out vault exploiters in the past to turbine for your own fun, yes

Did I give hints to how to do it to slow turbine down on exact steps instead of just straight out posting how, yes

I've spent enough time towards you. Will keep other post updated with stuff when needed. If it's fixed on lamaland ever a thread will be made on how to do then you will know and your fishing trip will be concluded. Try begging Big Bang Theory person for it and maybe he will tell you, but since he hasn't I doubt he ever will since he knows you are a narc to turbine.

« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2016 at 2:48am by Dispel »  

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #40 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 6:54am
Print Post  
Dispel wrote on Apr 8th, 2016 at 2:46am:
Perhaps I will post some screenshots from the past showing how I ratted things out to Turbine. Who knows, maybe your head explodes Smiley

SSOIDH.

IP Logged

TheFifthSock
Dragon Raider

Reply #41 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Dispel and mud... go get a room...

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #42 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Apr 8th, 2016 at 6:54am:
SSOIDH.

Did I hit the "submit message" button? I didn't cause I have no clue if mudfud here = mudfud on the mobo (and I don't want to burn my last working sock there, Cordo is on a rampage.)
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2016 at 9:22am by Dispel »  

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
LOL that's gonna be funny. If something happens that will be the 2nd time something I said caused here caused them to be banned because I use there forum username here. I would say submit so we can see what happens for what happens sake.
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2016 at 2:12pm by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Apr 9th, 2016 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Man I wish I hadn't been gone so long so I could get some info on this.

IP Logged

Dispel
Waterworks Kobold

What is dead may never
die!

Reply #45 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 6:38am
Print Post  
I behaved myself Miss MadMad but he kept figthing with the other kids.

TheFifthSock wrote on Apr 8th, 2016 at 7:08am:

Best Troll eva' Niggas!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Dispel wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 6:38am:
I behaved myself Miss MadMad but he kept figthing with the other kids.

Go away.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #47 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:12pm:
Go away.

Is Dispel back?

Add him to the script.  He'll get over it.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint