Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Cordovan's creative solution (Read 8455 times)
Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Re: Cordovan's creative solution
Reply #25 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 9:36am:
This is how I see it.

They will finally, FINALLY fix every ounce of lag - have everything running optimal. They Game itself will have a rebirth of excitement; people will start talking overly positive about the game. New Graphics will be introduced. Qwijimart will once again become relevant; Strakeln will even contemplate coming back and then......It will all cease to exist because in their ultimate and epic moment of benevolence and marked up intelligence, they will lose their licensing and even fail to go into maintenance mode.

And in the background you will here old man Ironclad ranting I told you! I told you! I told you, I told you.......

And thus we cease to exist.

LMAO
  Smiley

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #26 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 9:36am:
This is how I see it.

They will finally, FINALLY fix every ounce of lag - have everything running optimal. They Game itself will have a rebirth of excitement; people will start talking overly positive about the game. New Graphics will be introduced. Qwijimart will once again become relevant; Strakeln will even contemplate coming back and then......It will all cease to exist because in their ultimate and epic moment of benevolence and marked up intelligence, they will lose their licensing and even fail to go into maintenance mode.

And in the background you will here old man Ironclad ranting I told you! I told you! I told you, I told you.......

And thus we cease to exist.

This actually IS a cool story, bro.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #27 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 4:31pm:
This actually IS a cool story, bro.

Get back in the soiled sock hampster, Abraham.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Fire cordo. Revenue jumps by 75 percent. Guaranteed.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #29 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
The way I see this is that Turbine is in far worse shape than we thought and management is letting go of luxury items like toilet paper in the bathrooms.  So Cordovan has asked you all to submit these reports so he can inform the new intern to print them out and then he'll have something to wipe his ass with after his morning shit without management getting suspicious.

- Zorro

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #30 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 5:57pm:
The way I see this is that Turbine is in far worse shape than we thought and management is letting go of luxury items like toilet paper in the bathrooms.  So Cordovan has asked you all to submit these reports so he can inform the new intern to print them out and then he'll have something to wipe his ass with after his morning shit without management getting suspicious.

Wow, I was really worried where you were going with that, but you got there in the end, sort of.  Maybe.    Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint