Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WTF did they break now?? (Read 2029 times)
Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

WTF did they break now??
Apr 24th, 2016 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
A friend of mine hadn't played a toon of his in a while.. so he jumped on it and we found it had no useful equipment. One of his items was that shit-tastic Magestar.. so we went farming the recent devil update that includes Grim & Bear it etc..  running EE we finish up, and we both get shit.. so I figure I'm fine with re-rolling a few times *shrug* the store pops up...

Wait.. wut? I've got several hundred shards.. then I see.

The re-roll counter is demanding 591,948 shards to reroll

WTF? Several more runs revealed the demand on EE is random, with -1 and even ZERO for cost (those I kinda like)... so.. your mileage may vary

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: WTF did they break now??
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2016 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
I liked it when you could manually drag each thing into your inventory and be able to re-roll for 0, even raid chests. Those were the days.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 2:22am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 24th, 2016 at 11:13pm:
I liked it when you could manually drag each thing into your inventory and be able to re-roll for 0, even raid chests. Those were the days.

Bah when was that?

I should stop vaulting as nowdays I always come upon past sploits I never even used... Shocked
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2016 at 2:22am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 2:37am
Print Post  
While ago. I noticed around mod raid coming out.
I check now and then to see. Even checked other day after I saw post on "motherboard" forums about somebody being charged -1 on re-rolls and they couldn't re-roll for loot.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 3:48am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 2:22am:
Bah when was that?

The days. You must have been playing nights.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 5:22am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 3:48am:
The days. You must have been playing nights.

Ah, I remember actually, i was aiming for triple triple completionist back then. Got near it, but seems I missed out the shinies. Dayum.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Vtec
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 24th, 2016 at 11:13pm:

Or back when 20th raid completion meant walking to bank, pulling items from reward list into bank, and getting all tomes/items?

Ahh, the good old days.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint