Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lamma coming this week (Read 22513 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Lamma coming this week
Apr 25th, 2016 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
So at least one server without lag will be available.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Lamma coming this week
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
but will it blend?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Actually.. I'm more worried about Crafting update getting punked back another couple months....

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Don't worry.  It's just one of those things they will keep promising but will never happen.  Like completing the class passes.  Or fixing lag.  Or fixing bugs.  Or fixing.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 5:24pm:

Your optimism deserves some kudos but never underestimate the fuckfaces in Turbine's capacity to further shit the bed. And never underestimate Asheras and his deepthroat cock socks to reduce the severity of the situation. I'm still sticking to my original line drawn in the sand that even though it's already too late, May is going to signal and end to DDO as we know it one way or another.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2016 at 7:20pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:37pm
Print Post  

Are we talking about the same Lamannia? The one that always lags in the dojo?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:37pm:
Are we talking about the same Lamannia? The one that always lags in the dojo?

Shhhhh... be careful Ash will here you complaining!

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:52pm:

Well he's right that it's not all bad. I think he's wrong about the way he goes about pointing it out. If we're open to seeing reason, then we don't need to be told; if not, then being reasonable won't fucking work.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #8 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 5:31am
Print Post  
Some good news at least. Testing new build ideas on lama is the last thing that is fun to me atm.

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #9 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 7:16pm:
Your optimism deserves some kudos but never underestimate the fuckfaces in Turbine's capacity to further shit the bed. And never underestimate Asheras and his deepthroat cock socks to reduce the severity of the situation. I'm still sticking to my original line drawn in the sand that even though it's already too late, May is going to signal and end to DDO as we know it one way or another.

That's fine.  Stick to your stupid, Doomboi.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #10 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:51am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:52pm:

Don't you play on Khyber?  Who are your toons?  Feel free to PM if you don't want to list them publicly.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #11 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:39pm
Print Post  

Is the server they should have virtualized first to test their assumptions the only one they haven't virtualized?!

That's just too funny.  Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:51am:
Don't you play on Khyber?  Who are your toons?  Feel free to PM if you don't want to list them publicly. 

Um why?

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:02pm:
Um why?

So he can mail you BTC duped items...
Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #14 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:02pm:
Um why?

Because you've mentioned that you play on Khyber before and I know who most of the people who post here and play on Khyber are in game.  I was just wondering what your toons were and what guild you are in.  Is that a problem?  Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post publicly.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:21am:
Because you've mentioned that you play on Khyber before and I know who most of the people who post here and play on Khyber are in game.  I was just wondering what your toons were and what guild you are in.  Is that a problem?  Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post publicly.

See now, if I didn't want my toons known to people on the Vault (and I don't), why would I be stupid enough to PM them to someone? So, what makes you think Grand is going to be dumb enough to trust you with a PM with his characters' names and guild name? Personally, I would expect that information leaked at some point after giving it out in a PM.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #16 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 1:34pm:
See now, if I didn't want my toons known to people on the Vault (and I don't), why would I be stupid enough to PM them to someone? So, what makes you think Grand is going to be dumb enough to trust you with a PM with his characters' names and guild name? Personally, I would expect that information leaked at some point after giving it out in a PM.

I didn't ask for an SSN and DoB.  Just an in game character name from a player that plays on the same server as me.  Why do you think it's such a big deal?  Over the years, there have been several threads on the Vault where in members posted their forum name and in game character names.  The main one is sticky'd in Introductions and called "Let's not hide" or something like that.  Flav is on page 2, Epoch on page 3, I'm on page 4.  It was originally in Off Topic but got locked at 25 pages in 2011 by Strake because it was too hard to search.  It was moved to the newly created Introductions section with the idea that each person could create an intro thread vs. posting in one long ass thread.   It's not like this is a new or novel idea or something to be afraid of. 

But I wouldn't give out information that someone PM'd me in confidence.  I'd challenge you to find anyone here or in game that has felt like I have ever been anything but honorable and fair.  And my name here, in game, and on the forums are all the same.  You will generally find that most of the upstanding people here are that way.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:53pm:
I didn't ask for an SSN and DoB.  Just an in game character name from a player that plays on the same server as me.  Why do you think it's such a big deal?  Over the years, there have been several threads on the Vault where in members posted their forum name and in game character names.  The main one is sticky'd in Introductions and called "Let's not hide" or something like that.  Flav is on page 2, Epoch on page 3, I'm on page 4.  It was originally in Off Topic but got locked at 25 pages in 2011 by Strake because it was too hard to search.  It was moved to the newly created Introductions section with the idea that each person could create an intro thread vs. posting in one long ass thread.   It's not like this is a new or novel idea or something to be afraid of. 

But I wouldn't give out information that someone PM'd me in confidence.  I'd challenge you to find anyone here or in game that has felt like I have ever been anything but honorable and fair.  And my name here, in game, and on the forums are all the same.  You will generally find that most of the upstanding people here are that way. 

Yeah I'll take a pass there Ash.

Even though Dropbear and some others have vouched for you in the past you still strike me as the shill that I have always called you. I'm hard pressed to think what would be a stupider thing to do than give someone I neither like, respect, or understand the opportunity to fuck me around. "Hey Jerry, you know that guy who posted the LGS dupe? well guess what here is a list of his toons..."

I'll also point out that in the past year 5 others here had figured out my some of my toons just from my posting comments alone.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #18 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:13pm:
Yeah I'll take a pass there Ash.

Even though Dropbear and some others have vouched for you in the past you still strike me as the shill that I have always called you. I'm hard pressed to think what would be a stupider thing to do than give someone I neither like, respect, or understand the opportunity to fuck me around. "Hey Jerry, you know that guy who posted the LGS dupe? well guess what here is a list of his toons..."

I'll also point out that in the past year 5 others here had figured out my some of my toons just from my posting comments alone. 

Honestly, the above reveals a lot more about your character than mine.   

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #19 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
I've seen people ask others to PM them during some new bug announcement. I'd imagine there is a tight group of good players that you could actually trust here in the vault. But when Asheras says to send him a PM it's in the exact same sickly condescending way and circumstances Cordo-stain and Shit-shoe always try to direct the narrative back to themselves. Just like this new brand of "Soon™" Turbine is trying to sell, I'm not buying this cart of horseshit either.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:27pm:
Honestly, the above reveals a lot more about your character than mine.   

Well it should. I think it makes it abundantly clear that I'm neither gullible, nor prone to calling someone a shill unless I actually think they are a shill. And when I think they are are shill I tend to see their motivation as that of a shill and treat them as such.

Or were you talking about something else?
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:33pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #21 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:31pm:
Well it should. I think it makes it abundantly clear that I'm neither gullible, nor prone to calling someone a shill unless I actually think they are a shill.

Or were you talking about something else?

Nope you are the coward and pussy I thought you were.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #22 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
I've seen people ask others to PM them during some new bug announcement. I'd imagine there is a tight group of good players that you could actually trust here in the vault. But when Asheras says to send him a PM it's in the exact same sickly condescending way and circumstances Cordo-stain and Shit-shoe always try to direct the narrative back to themselves. Just like this new brand of "Soon™" Turbine is trying to sell, I'm not buying this cart of horseshit either.

Oh. Look at Novalis trying to pile on.  That's cute.  Hows your doom prediction working out, dipshit?  Wanna post any more moronic predictions that will be false.  You have all the credibility of a street bum with an "The world is ending" sign at this point.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #23 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:39pm:
Oh. Look at Novalis trying to pile on.  That's cute.  Hows your doom prediction working out, dipshit?  Wanna post any more moronic predictions that will be false.  You have all the credibility of a street bum with an "The world is ending" sign at this point. 

Just waiting for your trove of cock sock "yes" lickers to come to your rescue. As for my predictions, in the last year hardly anyone can say I was far off the mark. But then again it was low hanging fruit even though you love to cry sour grapes. Not minimizing when it comes to personal attacks, are you?

Most of my predictions came from the devs blatantly ignoring calls to attention of broken gaming mechanics. They weren't predictions as more of warnings how the gaming quality was going down the shitter. Then because of the rigid Orwellian sanitizing of the MoBo's I had to resort to creative writing to get what I had in me out onto the forum. Now my fanfic you love to poke fun at reads almost like a goddamn prophesy. So long as DDO had people like you taking sides, it is only inevitable DDO will meet it's end and it's gonna be sooner rather than later.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:52pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:36pm:
Nope you are the coward and pussy I thought you were.

Wow, seeing this I'm feeling pretty happy about my decision. 

Hard to see how someone who gets so worked up and calls me a 'coward and pussy' because I wouldn't give you the details had anything harmless in mind to do with them in the first place isn't it?

I really like how your tone changed from the fake harmless curiosity motive, to this little tantrum.  See my tone regarding you has been consistent I didn't hide my posistion, whereas only now you showed your real colors, almost seems like you really really really wanted to know my toon  and guild names for some reason.

Long way from:
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:21am:
I was just wondering what your toons were and what guild you are in.

Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:54pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint