Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lamma coming this week (Read 22545 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Lamma coming this week
Reply #25 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 3:54pm:
Wow, seeing this I'm feeling pretty happy about my decision. 

Hard to see how someone who gets so worked up and calls me a 'coward and pussy' because I wouldn't give you the details had anything harmless in mind to do with them in the first place isn't it?

I really like how your tone changed from the fake harmless curiosity motive, to this little tantrum.  See my tone regarding you has been consistent I didn't hide my posistion, whereas only now you showed your real colors, almost seems like you really really really wanted to know my toon  and guild names for some reason.

Long way from:

Grin

Nah.  I always thought you were a pussy and coward.  I would have been pleasantly surprised if you had actually manned up to someone that you have some philosophical disagreements with.  It would have shown some character and testicular fortitude.

The new vault is different than the old vault.  On the old vault everyone knew who everyone was and we could call each other mother fuckers all day at work and then go home and log in and run quests in the same group and be fine with it.  Never saw a Vault or forum beef carried over in game.  Now there are pussys who call people names and then run and hide for fear that someone is going to report them or get them in trouble with "the man".  It's sad.   (And I'm not sure there is any evidence, even anecdotal, that any vault regular has ever tried to rat out another vault regular to Turbine.  That seems to be a bogey man argument made up to justify cowardice.)

Some folks I would go round and round with, like Eladiun and Gunga, were often in groups later that day or that weekend.  And it was never a problem.  The game we play on the forums are a different than the one in game.  This is PvP.  In game is PvE.

I also like how you call me a "shill: and say bad things about me and then I'm an awful person bent on evil for calling you a "coward and a pussy".  Hypocrite much?

Lol.  Grand.  It's fine.  Stay hidden.  Take your cheap shots from the shadows, if you want.  You aren't the first on the internet to do that and won't be the last.  If you ever want to run some quests, I'm in Lava Divers and Loreseekers on Khyber.  (If you know Rhyes and/or Hordo you know neither would have a jackass in their guild)  Feel free to join any LFM I've got up or any group I'm in.  I'm sure we will have a good time and get some easy completions, XP and loot.  You don't have to like me or agree with me about anything other than wanting completions, XP, and loot in order to group up.

Cya round.  Or not. 

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #26 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
They really, really need to make sure character copy works if they want stuff actually tested.

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #27 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Patching now. I love how it reports the "Lotro Launcher" news.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Durk wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:46pm:
Patching now. I love how it reports the "Lotro Launcher" news.

That's how they're going to fix DDO.
You'll be playing LOTRO once it's "patched"...
Grin

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #29 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:21pm:
That's how they're going to fix DDO.
You'll be playing LOTRO once it's "patched"...
Grin

Is lotro any better on lag?  My understanding was that turbine was fucking the dog on lag over there too.  Just with better communication.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:22am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 4:22pm:
Nah.  I always thought you were a pussy and coward.  I would have been pleasantly surprised if you had actually manned up to someone that you have some philosophical disagreements with.  It would have shown some character and testicular fortitude.

The new vault is different than the old vault.  On the old vault everyone knew who everyone was and we could call each other mother fuckers all day at work and then go home and log in and run quests in the same group and be fine with it.  Never saw a Vault or forum beef carried over in game.  Now there are pussys who call people names and then run and hide for fear that someone is going to report them or get them in trouble with "the man".  It's sad.   (And I'm not sure there is any evidence, even anecdotal, that any vault regular has ever tried to rat out another vault regular to Turbine.  That seems to be a bogey man argument made up to justify cowardice.)

Some folks I would go round and round with, like Eladiun and Gunga, were often in groups later that day or that weekend.  And it was never a problem.  The game we play on the forums are a different than the one in game.  This is PvP.  In game is PvE.

I also like how you call me a "shill: and say bad things about me and then I'm an awful person bent on evil for calling you a "coward and a pussy".  Hypocrite much?

Lol.  Grand.  It's fine.  Stay hidden.  Take your cheap shots from the shadows, if you want.  You aren't the first on the internet to do that and won't be the last.  If you ever want to run some quests, I'm in Lava Divers and Loreseekers on Khyber.  (If you know Rhyes and/or Hordo you know neither would have a jackass in their guild)  Feel free to join any LFM I've got up or any group I'm in.  I'm sure we will have a good time and get some easy completions, XP and loot.  You don't have to like me or agree with me about anything other than wanting completions, XP, and loot in order to group up.

Cya round.  Or not. 

"Manned up"  Grin  oooh you so scary shill, soooo scary.

(If you know Rhyes and/or Hordo you know neither would have a jackass in their guild) 

Yeah they don't want any competition.  Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:59pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #31 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:57pm:
"Manned up"  Grin  oooh you so scary shill, soooo scary.

Yeah they don't want any competition.  Wink

I didn't think I was, but apparently, I'm so scary you are afraid to even give me a toon name.

I'm also in two guilds with Epoch, so take that for what it is.  I may actually be a jack ass. 

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #32 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 1:55am
Print Post  
Feel free to join any LFM I've got up or any group I'm in.  I'm sure we will have a good time and get some easy completions, XP and loot.  You don't have to like me or agree with me about anything other than wanting completions, XP, and loot in order to group up.

You complete me.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 4:16am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:29pm:
fucking the dog on lag over there too.

I never thought I'd see you write something like that, but yes they are.
Not sure if i am amused or disturbed that Turbine broke you.

PS - My quip was a light hearted joke premised on sarcasm.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 27th, 2016 at 2:53pm:
I didn't ask for an SSN and DoB.  Just an in game character name from a player that plays on the same server as me.  Why do you think it's such a big deal?  Over the years, there have been several threads on the Vault where in members posted their forum name and in game character names.  The main one is sticky'd in Introductions and called "Let's not hide" or something like that.  Flav is on page 2, Epoch on page 3, I'm on page 4.  It was originally in Off Topic but got locked at 25 pages in 2011 by Strake because it was too hard to search.  It was moved to the newly created Introductions section with the idea that each person could create an intro thread vs. posting in one long ass thread.   It's not like this is a new or novel idea or something to be afraid of. 

But I wouldn't give out information that someone PM'd me in confidence.  I'd challenge you to find anyone here or in game that has felt like I have ever been anything but honorable and fair.  And my name here, in game, and on the forums are all the same.  You will generally find that most of the upstanding people here are that way. 

First, it's not that I don't trust you; rather, I don't trust anybody. So, like I said, I don't know why anyone would trust anyone else with that information. Personally, I don't want Jerry to be able to connect my account here with my account there. And giving out a character name would facilitate that. (Not that I was asked for this information to begin with. This is just an hypothetical exercise.)

I give credit to those people who are brave or foolish enough (your pick) to put their character names out there. I won't be sharing and cannot understand why anyone would want to share that information.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #35 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:25am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 4:16am:
I never thought I'd see you write something like that, but yes they are.
Not sure if i am amused or disturbed that Turbine broke you.

PS - My quip was a light hearted joke premised on sarcasm.

I've been pretty vocal about my displeasure with the lag.  Both how long it has lasted and Turbine's initial poor communication on it.  Lag was my biggest issue with Turbine in 2015.  DoJ and Wyrm were train wrecks.  After the data center move lag, I pretty much stopped playing for a few weeks.  I'm back to playing, but still not raiding much.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Hey Ash, since you're so up for sharing info how about you post here that you duped LGS augments? 

Of course I'm not going to do anything with the knowledge and quote, see I just enjoy collecting  quotes like that... it's totally harmless sort of like the way you are 'just curious' about players names it's totally harmless right? 

So go ahead and make a post listing every feature you have used in the last say 9 months, that is unless you're too much of a pussy or a coward to post that....  Wink

BTW: full-disclosure thanks for that LFM invite... but I have already played with you previously, and it took weeks to get that stink of your Shill-fail sweat off my machine. At least you have found your level with Guilds..
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:02pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but
I'm not a fuckin' bastard

Reply #37 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 9:59pm:
Hey Ash, since you're so up for sharing info how about you post here that you duped LGS augments? 

Of course I'm not going to do anything with the knowledge and quote, see I just enjoy collecting  quotes like that... it's totally harmless sort of like the way you are 'just curious' about players names it's totally harmless right? 

So go ahead and make a post listing every feature you have used in the last say 9 months, that is unless you're too much of a pussy or a coward to post that....  Wink

BTW: full-disclosure thanks for that LFM invite... but I have already played with you previously, and it took weeks to get that stink of your Shill-fail sweat off my machine. At least you have found your level with Guilds..

Can I take it that vault vagina Asheras is none other than MoBo serial cocksucker Quayl-WHORE? WOW, if that's really the case no wonder the fanboi cock socks come out in droves upon request when things get a little too honest about the state of DDO.

I hope that competition you lost with Shoemaker about how many loads you can swallow from Cordo-stain isn't bringing you down too much. Maybe you can still ask for a 2nd place prize and get 3 months of VIP since Shoe was so much more of an impressive suck up. But at least  you're on the PC and made Shoe cry even with his win from a self-made and rigged contest  with a blatantly nepotistic awarded lifetime VIP.

It's people like this that are partially to blame for the current state of DDO and the people at the helm allowing these types of petty high school politricks are at the top of the list. The Lamma week is gonna be a spectacular failure. The last time Lamma was open for the gnome garbage it lasted only 2 days each time before being shut down with impunity because civic minded people were telling the devs things with their event were shit and they just didn't care. If things are going to make a turn for the better in DDO and save it before it ends up going the way of Infinite Crisis, at least 3 people from Turbine need to be 86'd immediately.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #38 - Apr 28th, 2016 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:31pm:
Can I take it that vault vagina Asheras is none other than MoBo serial cocksucker Quayl-WHORE? WOW, if that's really the case no wonder the fanboi cock socks come out in droves upon request when things get a little too honest about the state of DDO.

I hope that competition you lost with Shoemaker about how many loads you can swallow from Cordo-stain isn't bringing you down too much. Maybe you can still ask for a 2nd place prize and get 3 months of VIP since Shoe was so much more of an impressive suck up. But at least  you're on the PC and made Shoe cry even with his win from a self-made and rigged contest  with a blatantly nepotistic awarded lifetime VIP.

It's people like this that are partially to blame for the current state of DDO and the people at the helm allowing these types of petty high school politricks are at the top of the list. The Lamma week is gonna be a spectacular failure. The last time Lamma was open for the gnome garbage it lasted only 2 days each time before being shut down with impunity because civic minded people were telling the devs things with their event were shit and they just didn't care. If things are going to make a turn for the better in DDO and save it before it ends up going the way of Infinite Crisis, at least 3 people from Turbine need to be 86'd immediately.

Moron.  Total moron.  A few posts ago I mentioned a thread stickied in Introductions here that identifies my forum name.   Also, my forum account mentions my toons, including my main, Asheras. 

Keep up the doomboi talk, dipshit.  Let's not forget you predicted the license will fail in a few weeks now and everyone should demand refunds.   Dumbass.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #39 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 11:18pm:
Moron.  Total moron.  A few posts ago I mentioned a thread stickied in Introductions here that identifies my forum name.   Also, my forum account mentions my toons, including my main, Asheras. 

Keep up the doomboi talk, dipshit.  Let's not forget you predicted the license will fail in a few weeks now and everyone should demand refunds.   Dumbass. 

Guess what, dipshit, the license is up and shit can fall the wayside at anytime. How much warning did the Infinite Crisis community get? For those optimistic people that wasted money on points and other garbage they probably couldn't use in the last month, a recommendation at the time from this reputed doomboi to call customer service and demand a full refund is what any level headed DDO community member would do.

As for you, a most loyal fanboi, keep up the shit sucking. Your identities and toons, Asheras can go get shadowhumped by your fellow forum felcher maryroach in PVP. Me and others I'm sure really don't give a shit.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #40 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Novalis wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 12:18am:
Guess what, dipshit, the license is up and shit can fall the wayside at anytime.

Guess what ?

Any company wouldn't waste the money needed for a datacenter move of servers ( new hardware, updates in BGP, DNS, new lease on the new site, ... ) on something that was going to be shut down 3 month later.

The license has been renewed ( we don't know for how long ), otherwise Turbine wouldn't have moved the DDO servers at all and let them rot in the old datacenter until the expiration date. It would have been a lot cheaper to keep them running on the old hardware than moving them knowing it was only for a few months.

Simple Corporate Management tells me that for the bottom line moving the servers to kill them right after is stupid.
I know it's Turbine we are talking about, but still they are not That Stupid, especially with WB overseeing these things.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #41 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 8:03am
Print Post  
the license is up

Okay, please explain how the licensing works. You obviously know more about it than I do. What you're describing sounds like they're renting their own game from someone, and they can get evicted.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #42 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 3:02am:
Any company wouldn't waste the money needed for a datacenter move of servers ( new hardware, updates in BGP, DNS, new lease on the new site, ... ) on something that was going to be shut down 3 month later.

The license has been renewed ( we don't know for how long ), otherwise Turbine wouldn't have moved the DDO servers at all and let them rot in the old datacenter until the expiration date. It would have been a lot cheaper to keep them running on the old hardware than moving them knowing it was only for a few months.

I am not convinced that Turbine keeps track of when anything expires.  Therefore, for me it is plausible that the datacenter move was executed without consideration of the life expectancy of the license.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #43 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Guess what, dipshit, the license is up and shit can fall the wayside at anytime. How much warning did the Infinite Crisis community get? For those optimistic people that wasted money on points and other garbage they probably couldn't use in the last month, a recommendation at the time from this reputed doomboi to call customer service and demand a full refund is what any level headed DDO community member would do.

As for you, a most loyal fanboi, keep up the shit sucking. Your identities and toons, Asheras can go get shadowhumped by your fellow forum felcher maryroach in PVP. Me and others I'm sure really don't give a shit.

Lol.  "the sky is falling"  "the sky is falling"  "A wolf is coming". 

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1460234380

Quote:
To everyone that cancelled their VIP in the last 3 months, congratulations. To everyone that still has months to go or bought points last month, I'd recommend calling CS to get your refund. Next month might be the end of DDO.

This post based on an article regarding the D&D movie deal.  You are clueless.  And you have no credibility.  You have been making anger, hate, and doom posts since October when you went mouth foaming insane and started posting dream sequences and ducks on the MoBos.  Got banned for your general stupidity and came here to continue your rant.  You no longer play the game, but you still show up every week or so to try to get everyone to agree that DDO is awful and doomed.  When really, you just lost your shit and flipped out and made an ass out of yourself.  Now you keep doubling down on the derp every week or so.  Pathetic. 

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #44 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Apr 28th, 2016 at 9:59pm:

Sorry to disappoint, but I never did any LGS duping.  All my LGS ings and shards came the old fashioned way.  Completions and chest pulls. 

If you don't know the difference between posting about exploits and a character name, then you are even dumber than your posting makes you appear.  And that's quite the feat.  Looks like we can add dumbass to coward and pussy. 

As for fail in game,  if you are looking for me, you can find me here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470575-LE-Shroud-42-23-Khyber-U29-1

and here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/469624-LE-Hound-11-00-Khyber-PUG

I'm perfectly happy with the guilds I am in and the guilds I run with in channels.  I'm definitely not one of the best players on the server, by a long stretch.  Not even close.  But I'm good enough for the content Turbine puts out on the hardest difficulty.  You don't want to group with me, that's fine.  I'm having plenty of fun in game.  Or I was until the data center move.  Fuck the lag. (Said in the voice of the Hound saying "Fuck the King."  I'm also having plenty of fun watching GoT now that it's back.)

Have a great day, ITG.  Smiley

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #45 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 3:02am:
Guess what ?

Simple Corporate Management tells me that for the bottom line moving the servers to kill them right after is stupid.
I know it's Turbine we are talking about, but still they are not That Stupid, especially with WB overseeing these things.

I can't see how renewing a license for a game based on rules 2 versions behind would hurt Hasbro, so I doubt they pulled the plug, but your statement that moving would be costly contradicts your earlier speculation that WB gave them the space. You can't get much cheaper than free  Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #46 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 8:03am:
Okay, please explain how the licensing works. You obviously know more about it than I do. What you're describing sounds like they're renting their own game from someone, and they can get evicted.

Most old players knew abut the license debacle back in 2009 when Atari was still on with the game. Then everything got essentially negotiated and put on the backburner when WB purchased Turbine as an acquisition. Players didn't really care about the license because it wasn't up until 2016. Only until last year did it start getting more attention because of how shitty things were getting. Alot of it was speculation and some were saying WB and Turbine were gonna run DDO into the ground.

Just like Flav said, this is Turbine we are talking about so who could say either way especially with how poorly things have been handled in just the last year? So now people are saying the license was for the movies WoTC and Hasbro are coming out with concerning a real Dungeons and Dragons movie franchise, but once again this is all speculation. Flav is right that it doesn't make sense to move the game to a new data center if it's just gonna go the way if Infinite Crisis, but everything has been such a clusterfuck with little to no communication we are having to resort to reading tea leaves as we await the next short and staccato producers letter.

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #47 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:27am
Print Post  
How does this keep coming up?

Turbine's license doesn't expire until the end of May 2016.  The license is the only thing that grants them access to the IP.  They must have already renewed by now.  There is scheduled content and you can bet your ass their lawyers didn't wait until now [30 days] to renew this contract as they are already working on content 3-6+ months from now.

IP Logged

Novalis
Dragon Raider

I may be a bastard but

Reply #48 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 9:26am:
Lol.  "the sky is falling"  "the sky is falling"  "A wolf is coming". 

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1460234380

This post based on an article regarding the D&D movie deal.  You are clueless.  And you have no credibility.  You have been making anger, hate, and doom posts since October when you went mouth foaming insane and started posting dream sequences and ducks on the MoBos.  Got banned for your general stupidity and came here to continue your rant.  You no longer play the game, but you still show up every week or so to try to get everyone to agree that DDO is awful and doomed.  When really, you just lost your shit and flipped out and made an ass out of yourself.  Now you keep doubling down on the derp every week or so.  Pathetic. 

Who's foaming at the mouth now? Oh, you must have gotten your morning protein shake from Cord-o-stain! Yes I also brought attention to the license issue but if you're calling me names then there were others before me and even currently about the same issue.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/474342-Hope-I-am-wrong-here-but-it-wou...

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1431376686/8

As far as me getting banned it was likely from a culmination of calling things as I saw them

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/466749-The-official-I-told-you-so-thre...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/467560-Your-DDO-preparing-for-E-Vale-a...

After getting punished and calling out heavy handed sanitizing of the Mobo's I make a call to appropriate action.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/466873-I-think-it-s-time-to-*CUT-THE-C...

Then I make a thread during the holidays declaring my lack of faith and reticence to spend any money because of real issues and it turned into a fanboy face fuck of epic proportions purposely derailing my thread and more than likely I got banned because I recommended a new player to call CS for a full refund because they couldn't get the goddamn game to work after they dropped duckets on the sales

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/468138-What-I-am-most-thankful-for

As far as my fanfic you just love to shit on, I welcome anyone to read it because now it reads like the exact current state of DDO.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/464145-My-recurring-dream-metaphor-of-...

If I am a doomboi then so be it. I would rather call things out and be alone that be a minimizing, reductionist, cock gargling fanboi like you Ash.

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2016 at 2:39pm by Novalis »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #49 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Durk wrote on Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:27am:
How does this keep coming up?

Turbine's license doesn't expire until the end of May 2016.  The license is the only thing that grants them access to the IP.  They must have already renewed by now.  There is scheduled content and you can bet your ass their lawyers didn't wait until now [30 days] to renew this contract as they are already working on content 3-6+ months from now.

Maybe they know a secret?  Lol.  Seriously, though, there isn't any rational reason for these comments, as pointed out by you and Flav (and several others here and on the Mobo).  But logic and reality isn't a place Novalis, or other morons like IronClan on the MoBo's, like to visit.  They also suffer from confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.  They decide to ignore anything that doesn't support their current beliefs. 

He has an almost pathological need to validate his decision to leave the game two months ago by convincing others (and thus himself) that the game sucks and is on the verge of collapse.  Most people would just find something else to do.  Especially after two months.  But Novalis is a special kind of deranged. (No offense, Durk.)    Grin

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:58am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint