Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic wow i just realized i stopped playing when u28 hit (Read 1654 times)
GreenDragonShard
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

wow i just realized i stopped playing when u28 hit
May 6th, 2016 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
logging in cause i didn't know what to do, i checked out the new ddo store... seems much easier to use and responsive...

i checked out of course i miss gnomes... each 1300 ouch -.-' not even one free Tongue oh well

there is no past life attached to the regular one, also since racial enhancements are crap... the allure of a specific race is low... (until they will give like 20 extra ap, usable only on racial for example)

then i checked out monster manual and thought holy crap a manual i do not have, when did they release it ?

so i went searching ddo wiki -.-'

need 1300tp for gnome iconic, about 600 for manual Tongue
at least i have all of the quests ^^ bought u28 pack when was on discount...

lots of fresh quests to play, i am afraid to actually do it cause i dont wanna end up addicted again Tongue also lag talking in keeping me out of this mmorpg

i plan to just check forums in a while, and look eventually for discounts like a 20% or more before i purchase something...

got 1900tp left ^^

still a voice is telling me NOT to play, or i will no longer be able to stop Tongue

---

oh by the way... still no monk changes -.-'

and of course still no new shiny for cleric... i unlocked an iconic i wanna tr into -.-' but first i wanna a new class revamp... with a new enchantment tree if possible... guess i will return lurking for the next u31 u32 etc updates ^^

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: wow i just realized i stopped playing when u28 hit
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2016 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
I magine what you could have accomplished if you pumped all the hours you spent playing DDO into getting money and pussy?

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2016 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 3:30pm:
I magine what you could have accomplished if you pumped all the hours you spent playing DDO into getting money and pussy?

Well, he might not have to imagine them like you do

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 3:30pm:

Tong Po

Yes, imagine what could be done with all kinds of wasted time.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 10:26pm:
Tong Po

Yes, imagine what could be done with all kinds of wasted time.

Smiley

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint