Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic legendary greensteel (Read 8023 times)
gravegod
Ex Member

Re: legendary greensteel
Reply #25 - May 25th, 2016 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 9:40pm:
I never did that since i didnt once report a single person for ploiting.
Never intend to either, since caring and trying to help this games community does fucking nothing outside of giving yourself some selfsatisfaction that you did the right thing. As i know ddo devs arent a fuckn religion that rewards you for being "good".

If they rewarded people with tp for reporting ploiters, i bet you 1000$ that 95% of the vaulties that go "omfg he reported" would be the reporters themselfs.

But on the other side i was reported many times by other people
(mostly haters from here who would log to actually try and find something reportable on my afk toon sitting in front of temple while i was working that was afk mainly to keep into contact with my igfriends) /which i dont give a fk about but find funny that some people have no life but had to "stalk me in game" and make up silly reasons why im afking there.
Tho, haters will hate, not like i care as long as i can have fun in this game.

I just dont get, if i say that there are builds out there /i can name couple specific bear based builds, couple tree build ideas that i have now and several other ideas that are melle and could survivive without most of the gear that was mentioned and execute their purpose while sloting lgs for set bonuses, why are you against that?
If you play 1 sided builds that turbine wants you to play (pure ranger, pure rogue, pure barb, now pure fighter), why are you actually going against me who is trying to find builds that go against turbines policy?
Its as if you are supporting turdbine.

This was TLDR. 

Next time put it in your bio so we can all ignore it.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2016 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 9:40pm:
I just dont get, if i say that there are builds out there /i can name couple specific bear based builds, couple tree build ideas that i have now and several other ideas that are melle and could survivive without most of the gear that was mentioned and execute their purpose while sloting lgs for set bonuses, why are you against that?
If you play 1 sided builds that turbine wants you to play (pure ranger, pure rogue, pure barb, now pure fighter), why are you actually going against me who is trying to find builds that go against turbines policy?
Its as if you are supporting turdbine.

I have no history with you, so maybe this will show you a neutral take on the exchange.  You're acting like you've got some secret builds you aren't willing to share, when Turbine is well aware of (and has been for literally years) the wolf and other unarmed fighting issues.  They aren't exploits, Turbine has come out and said that they are not even though you'll find plenty of people on the ddoboards who will call it cheating/exploiting/whatever until they are red faced and raving and still not infracted. 

So by being coy and saying crap like:
Quote:
Lets say, there are builds out there that are melle and can afford to drop most of the gear listed here while still being effective enough to  zerg content no matter the difficulty

You are only making yourself look bad.  If you think your build can really do without half the crap that Asheras listed, then explain why.  Failing to do so doesn't make you look like you have some secret build that no one else does, it makes you look like you're a prick who thinks he can win a discussion by declaring "Durk's got a secret!"

And going "Gee, guys!  I thought we were all against Turbine together!" is another prick move in an argument.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2016 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 26th, 2016 at 2:29am:
I have no history with you, so maybe this will show you a neutral take on the exchange.  You're acting like you've got some secret builds you aren't willing to share, when Turbine is well aware of (and has been for literally years) the wolf and other unarmed fighting issues.  They aren't exploits, Turbine has come out and said that they are not even though you'll find plenty of people on the ddoboards who will call it cheating/exploiting/whatever until they are red faced and raving and still not infracted. 

So by being coy and saying crap like:

You are only making yourself look bad.  If you think your build can really do without half the crap that Asheras listed, then explain why.  Failing to do so doesn't make you look like you have some secret build that no one else does, it makes you look like you're a prick who thinks he can win a discussion by declaring "Durk's got a secret!"

And going "Gee, guys!  I thought we were all against Turbine together!" is another prick move in an argument.

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2016 at 11:28am
Print Post  
i agree

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint