Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Lessons from Square-Enix for Turbine (Read 16495 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Lessons from Square-Enix for Turbine
Reply #25 - May 28th, 2016 at 2:08am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 5:41pm:
Core has all the most broken stuff. Most of the supposedly OP splat books actually help the martial classes narrow the gap a bit.

I'm thinking it would help to just ban Fighter, Monk, Paladin, etc. and replace them with Warblade, Swordsage, Crusader.

I agree, and I believe I made those same points.  But even a DM who carefully allows only certain splatbooks isn't going to end up with a balanced game.  As I also said, even the most martial focused splatbooks such as Complete Martial have a bunch of spells in them.

That's really the long and short of it.  Casters just have too many options.  And options are not just fun, they are power.

In 0e there were something like 12 spells per spell level, shrinking to something like 8 at the top end.  Now there are literally hundreds of spells per spell level.  Even just core has 39 1st level spells.  If you allow Complete Magic that number skyrockets, and again every splatbook adds to the count.

PersonaNonGrata wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 12:21am:
You make some good points and my only comment is that you are taking the extreme.  I've never had a 20 INT Mage at 1st level.

How is this extreme?  An 18 in a stat is fully achievable using the point buy system, and Wizards are one of the least MAD classes.  They need Int, and then they might like some Con or Dex.  That's it, and those are just 'nice to have' secondary stats.  Pity the poor Monk who not only just straight up mechanically sucks as a class, but is also so MAD dependent that they could be given another 12 build points and still suck.

So your Wizard takes an 18 Int.  If he wants a 20, he is a Drow, or a Grey Elf.  Both right out of the rules, nothing homebrewed here.

Quote:
The 3 encounters per day sounds suspiciously like 4E?

No.  It might have carried into that system, but it was born in 3.0 and lived in 3.5.  It's not a hard and fast rule, but to balance things it should be taken as a 3 +- perhaps 1.  More than 4 encounters per day and your martials are going to be sucking wind, after all.  Or dead.

Quote:
You have a black and white view and call it cheating.  I call it storytelling.  Player enjoyment > rules lawyering.
So long as you don't overdo it, most mature players accept it.

I agree with you, except for that "rules lawyering" bit.  You've missed the point entirely if you think that casters need to twist the rules in any way to dominate.  That is not the case at all, and in fact it is the reverse.  You've suggested cheating the casters in order to try to maintain balance.  If a player discovered that you were doing this, it would not be "rules lawyering" for them to be justifiably upset with the DM.

A caster doesn't need to look for rules loopholes, because the rules are weighted so heavily in their favor already that there is simply no need.

And keep in mind, this started as a debate over whether the PnP 3.5 system was inherently imbalanced when it was handed to Turbine to build a computer moderated game out of.  Computer moderators don't cheat, so there is no way to "rules lawyer" by the players, and no way for the computer to fudge the boss saving throws in order to keep the casters from simply slaughtering encounters.

That takes adding a boss mechanic where they are simply immune to death effects.  Which is exactly what you were suggesting doing in a PnP setting.

Again, this conceeds the point the the PnP system is not balanced and that Turbine had to make do with an unbalanced system as they tried to make a computer moderated game in which players could enjoy playing all classes.

Quote:
DnD isn't intended for strict rule adherence - they're guidelines.

This again concedes the point, because computers don't have guidelines, they follow strict rule adherence.
And even in PnP it's farcical to claim that the rules are just guidelines and then have to make a huge number of house rules to try to allow the martial classes to play at an even level.  Or to just outright cheat the casters on a continuous and ongoing bases.  That's not a game, because games have rules.  It is instead a storytelling session with a few dice added in only for flavor and with very little impact on the already determined plot.

Quote:
Having consistent rules makes the players feel that your world is fair.
Agreed.  But you'll forgive me for being confused by this statement after you speak about 'guidelines' instead of rules so often elsewhere.

Quote:
You talk about the absolute max theoretical spells per day, which need not be reality, and there are savings throws and magic resistance to help keep the balance.  These aren't cheating - these are mechanisms a GM can use to balance an adventure, just like DR can be used to take the edge off martial attacks.

You miss the point again.  As written, the spell DC rules make spells land consistently at low levels, and as caster levels go up that chance just keeps getting higher.  The monsters can't keep up, as the rules are written.

So you can play by the rules, or you can house rule, or you can just cheat your casters.  In PnP D&D.  In a computer game the rules will be followed, so you'd better get them right.  And getting them right means starting from a point where they are not already broken.

Quote:
Despite your compelling examples, I still don't think 3e or 3.5e is as broken as you believe, but we have different opinions.

It's difficult for me to view something as clear as 3 > 1 as being "an opinion," but whatever.  I'd be happy to show you the figures, drawn straight from the rules.  But you seem to get a bit soft on the rules when it comes time to really understanding them, so perhaps that wouldn't be of any use anyway.

Quote:
I have no trouble balancing it, and that is not an admission that it is broken.

See now...what is this?  "I have to change it to make it work well, but it's not broken" is a self-contradictory statement.

Quote:
Some players in PnP play their classes better than others, it doesn't mean the class is broken or OP, but just that the GM needs to be attentive to this.

A caster can be played by a person who doesn't know the rules well and is in the game only for the role-play experience and still dominate, all they have to do is notice that spell X they cast was pretty effective, and keep using it.  If the DM doesn't start cheating them, they will start being far more effective than the martials even can be, mechanically.  You see, that's the thing:  A lot of the spells which are really quite powerful are those which might appeal to a role-player.  Grease, Glitterdust, etc.  All very potent, and all it takes is casting it once for good effect and your roleplayer will quickly become an inadvertent powergamer. 

Quote:
Anything in PnP has been play tested and thought out far more than the 5 incompetents in DDO can come up with over bagels and massages.

Well, PnP 3.5 has sure had a lot of play test hours, but it still manages to be a broken system what requires huge modifications or outright cheating to try to balance.  And cheating isn't balance when you're taking about a game being played by a bunch of friends sitting around a table.  And again, computers don't cheat.

So the tools at Turbine, relaxing after their bagels and massages, were pretty much forced to impose a lot of new mechanics on the broken system they had to start with in order to make it play well under computer moderation where cheating can't happen and the rules will be followed as written.

Quote:
Can I ask - in your view, what system would make a better basis for DDO?

For balance?  4e is fairly balanced, and might make a decent computer game.  It got rid of all the long lasting movement spells such as Fly that make casters quite potent.  I dl'ed all the free 5e stuff and it looked interesting, but I didn't buy the core rules.  It might be ok, but that's said from a position of ignorance of much of that rules set.  Other than that, I've already stated that 3.5 would need to have its mechanics heavily modified in order to make a playable computer game.  And Turbine has done so.  We can disagree on the particulars of their modifications, but the simple fact remains that if they were to hold strictly to the PnP rules then we'd all be playing casters.  Except perhaps for people like Fran who can't understand how things work even after beating his head against the rock of playing a Fighter in a caster's game.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 28th, 2016 at 2:33am
Print Post  
I'm sorry Frank, but your views are so obviously entrenched, that you cannot even reasonably debate the subject without every response being "YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!"

I'm not even enjoying reading your responses any more, so this is it for me.
Go play Monopoly if you feel so aggrieved for fuck's sake.

You're just attacking my statements one at a time and missing the message.  Everything I say is thrown back as an admission or contradictory statement.  Are you a fucking prosecutor when did I become the defence attorney for 3.5E?

You seem unable to accept that anyone is able to play 3.5e and consider it balanced. I enjoy it.  I make it work.  A competent dev team could also make it work.  They did for DDO in the early years.  When level cap was 10, DDO was diversified and fun.  Far from perfect, but many PnP players were drawn to it.  That's what I think and your fanaticism will not change my perspective.

I get it, you think 3.5e sux and you need to cheat (you like that emotive term?) to play it.
I kind of feel really sorry for you.  I hope you enjoyed 4e.  In my opinion, WOTC/Hasbro applied their formulaic Card game approach to DnD and it became something more suited to young children.  It took all the creativity out of the game and made in homogenous and boring.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 28th, 2016 at 3:09am
Print Post  
5thE is much better than 4thE, IMO. There's not much out for it for now, but that's never stopped a good DM.

And all the DM needs to do to slow casters right the fuck down is throw other casters at them. Or, you know, a beholder or seven.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - May 28th, 2016 at 10:41am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 2:33am:
Everything I say is thrown back as an admission or contradictory statement.  Are you a fucking prosecutor when did I become the defence attorney for 3.5E?

I'll take those in reverse order.

You elected yourself the defense attorney for 3.5 when you decided to debate me over my assertion that the game is not balanced, and that Turbine was forced to deal with this inherent imbalance when they were making a computer game where fudging dice and cheating or asking your players to play a different way than they are capable of playing under the rules for the purpose of "making it work" just can't happen.

You really can't successfully argue that 3 is not greater than 1, and since D&D 3.5 has numbers involved that can be examined by anyone who cares to do so, you were never going to be able to support your position with anything other than warm fuzzies.  Because the numbers simply do not support you.

If you don't care to have the things you say thrown back at you as admissions, then you have a real easy way to prevent that:  Stop making those admissions.  If you don't say it, then I can't very well point out that you have said it.

Have a nice day!  Cheesy

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - May 28th, 2016 at 10:53am
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 3:09am:
And all the DM needs to do to slow casters right the fuck down is throw other casters at them. Or, you know, a beholder or seven.

Sure.  This is just one of the arguments people try to make about the imbalance inherent in the game.  Fight fire with fire!  Tell me, what are your players playing Fighters, Monks, Rangers and such going to do in those encounters?  They don't have the options available to them that the casters have, so they usually just die when the DM decides to challenge the casters.  I made that point above, you must have missed it.

A Wizard has multiple means for getting out of the range of that anti-magic ray, various spells to help defend against the eye stalk attacks, and various spells for attacking any monster with a low save in one area, which the Beholder certainly has.  The martials have...a saving throw?  And except for the Monk, who is fairly useless in combat, not a very good saving throw.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - May 28th, 2016 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
I was speaking generally. It's really up to the DM to challenge his/her players.

Also, you need to get off the hyperbole train. It does your argument no good.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #31 - May 28th, 2016 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 1:22pm:
I was speaking generally. It's really up to the DM to challenge his/her players.

Also, you need to get out of the hyperbolic time chamber. It does your argument no good.

destroyed
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2016 at 1:29pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - May 28th, 2016 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 1:22pm:

Also, you need to get off the hyperbole train. It does your argument no good.

Lovely.  When you come back with "I was speaking generally" after giving a very specific example, you were not speaking generally.

It's up to the DM to challenge their players ignores the discussion, which was about D&D 3.5, the basis for DDO being intrinsically unbalanced.  Which forces anyone trying to convert it into a computer game where there is no DM to challenge their players to find ways to deal with this imbalance.

Last I looked, 3 > 1 is not hyperbole.

Care to try again?

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #33 - May 28th, 2016 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 1:41pm:
Care to try again?

Your dick looks like a rotting mushroom?

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - May 28th, 2016 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Well, I could start with the part where you ignored the part of my post that might have actually been helpful, then took the part where I made a joke and tried to make a serious post about it, but sarcasm can be hard for some folks on the internet, so let's just go with what you've said.

You haven't outed yourself as a NigNog sock so far, so I'll assume I don't need to pull out the dictionary.

Frank wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 2:08am:
As I also said, even the most martial focused splatbooks such as Complete Martial have a bunch of spells in them.

Now there are literally hundreds of spells per spell level. 

More than 4 encounters per day and your martials are going to be sucking wind, after all.  Or dead.

And even in PnP it's farcical to claim that the rules are just guidelines and then have to make a huge number of house rules to try to allow the martial classes to play at an even level.

You miss the point again.  As written, the spell DC rules make spells land consistently at low levels, and as caster levels go up that chance just keeps getting higher.  The monsters can't keep up, as the rules are written.

So you can play by the rules, or you can house rule, or you can just cheat your casters

A caster can be played by a person who doesn't know the rules well and is in the game only for the role-play experience and still dominate, all they have to do is notice that spell X they cast was pretty effective, and keep using it.  If the DM doesn't start cheating them, they will start being far more effective than the martials even can be, mechanically.  You see, that's the thing:  A lot of the spells which are really quite powerful are those which might appeal to a role-player.  Grease, Glitterdust, etc.  All very potent, and all it takes is casting it once for good effect and your roleplayer will quickly become an inadvertent powergamer. 

Well, PnP 3.5 has sure had a lot of play test hours, but it still manages to be a broken system what requires huge modifications or outright cheating to try to balance.  And cheating isn't balance when you're taking about a game being played by a bunch of friends sitting around a table.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #35 - May 28th, 2016 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 3:25am:
And then you thought Turbine could do that? Learn?

Or were you thinking more that we're the ones who need to wake up, since hypothetically, we still might be able to figure out: Turbine will never produce anything that matches our vision of what DDO ought to be?

I'm feeling a lot of shame right now.  Embarrassed

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #36 - May 28th, 2016 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 3:09am:

Just make them pay for and actually keep track of spell components. And how much room each spell takes up in their spell books.

But for the overall point, balance is convenient; imbalance is interesting. They are mostly mutually exclusive.

Fucking Champions is the most interesting superhero system ever. But nobody can play it. Its balance is FUBAR. All that interesting stuff translates into wildcards that can defeat the big bad before he starts. (Not to mention, each combat round takes roughly 3 1/2 weeks of gaming to complete.)

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #37 - May 28th, 2016 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
OK... This whole thing escalted quickly.  Grin

I supppose the point I was making was a little oblique, because it has some qualifications and variables.

So the back story: As some of you may recall, there was an infamous "meet the devs" moment at a convention where one of the Turbine team (I forget who, don't care enough to google) said that basically they could shit in a box and the stupid fanbois would still show up and buy it because it was stamped "D&D".

Galling.

Mostly because as RV said, he's right.

The point of linking this article (which other may read differently than I did) is that there is a danger in assuming that your IP makes ANYTHING YOU SHIT OUT sale-able.

Likewise, assuming that because you're working on a legendary IP you are "good" and ergo, in your Asperger's riddled binary thinking, everyone else must "suck" and "not think right." That is Circular Logic which always (although not always quickly) results in failure.

So if a massive brand like Final Fantasy, who is de facto "role playing" to most people born after 1980, can say "We need to get the fuck over ourselves" then perhaps Turbine could take a step back and re-assess.

Mostly I am amazed at the simple things that could be done with little to no effort to improve the customer experience that are simply being IGNORED.

Adding a few spells, maybe a few items from the source books or (God forbid) the actual Eberron core races would be cut and paste work.

Literally. It's all been set up prior to now. No thinking involved. Cut, paste, re-skin if you're feeling saucy, and move on.

It'd be fun, it'd drive up revenues, it'd help with player retention.

Yet it continues to not happen.

All I know, is that as a creative person in contact with other creative people in different fields, any one of the people I know (myself included) who put out something like "Memoirs of an Illusionary Larcenist" could expect a pink slip and a security escort off the company grounds.

How this team remains employed in what is supposedly a market driven field of Entertainment is something I would like answers to (mostly so I can insulate myself in the same way).
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2016 at 7:09pm by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - May 28th, 2016 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 1:43pm:
Your dick looks like a rotting mushroom?

Sure, but you and your mom didn't seem to have a problem with that last night.  Thank her again for me, will ya?  I'd do it, but I forgot her name already.  And what she looks like, other than the top of her head.

Take it high or take it low, I'll beat you on whatever terms you care to set.

Or you can debate facts and not feelings, and see how that goes.  Your call.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - May 28th, 2016 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 6:03pm:
so let's just go with what you've said.

All that stuff you quoted are my words.  But I missed the part where you wanted to try to make a point using them.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - May 28th, 2016 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
Mostly I am amazed at the simple things that could be done with little to no effort to improve the customer experience that are simply being IGNORED.

Adding a few spells, maybe a few items from the source books or (God forbid) the actual Eberron core races would be cut and paste work.

Literally. It's all been set up prior to now. No thinking involved. Cut, paste, re-skin if you're feeling saucy, and move on.

It'd be fun, it'd drive up revenues, it'd help with player retention.

Yet it continues to not happen.

Jerry has pretty much admitted that spells are too hard to code.  The Warlock class only came with 3 new spells, and Gnome/Deep Gnome came with zero, despite supposedly being an Illusion focused race when there are only 2 actual combat Illusion spells in the game and only 7 total Illusion spells.  Invisibility and the like don't count, since no amount of bonus to Illusion DC makes a crap of difference for non-combat spells.  If they had given Gnome/DG free extend for illusions that would at least have been something, but that's probably too hard for them to code also.

That statement by Jerry on spells and others from the devs regarding server merges and on other topics makes me think that they have simply lost the capability or the tech to do many of the things that were done in the past.

Look at Jerry's statement regarding the Mimic Festival.  Love it or hate it, what he has said is that there are no plans to re-release it because it would mean spending dev hours on a new set of rewards and a new system for awarding them.  So they are just going to wave goodbye to the dev hours already spent on the event because making a new loot table and a new system of turn ins is too hard?  Really?

Some people in the thread praised them for responding to player complaints about the double random nature of the rewards, but when I read statements like that I just wonder why things like this are so hard for them.  It's not like they don't have about 10 other already coded loot systems to use as templates or to simply copy-paste from, right?

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #41 - May 28th, 2016 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 7:32pm:
they have simply lost the capability or the tech to do many of the things that were done in the past.

They've artificially accelerated to the end-stage of Idiocracy. "Too hard" means, "Adding more Brawndo didn't fix it".

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #42 - May 29th, 2016 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 6:41pm:
But for the overall point, balance is convenient; imbalance is interesting. They are mostly mutually exclusive.

QFT. Nobody is interested in playing a RPG where the only difference between the classes is cosmetic.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - May 29th, 2016 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 7:53pm:
They've artificially accelerated to the end-stage of Idiocracy. "Too hard" means, "Adding more Brawndo didn't fix it".

Brawndo is what DDO wants.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #44 - May 29th, 2016 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on May 29th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Brawndo is what DDO wants.

It's got the electrolytes Red Musk Zombie's crave!

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #45 - May 31st, 2016 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Well, it ended with Idiocracy quotes, so I am declaring this thread a win. 

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #46 - Jun 1st, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on May 31st, 2016 at 11:05pm:
Well, it ended with Idiocracy quotes, so I am declaring this thread a win. 

Well it had ended with Idiocracy quotes, but then you're post technically ended it without one and that ruined it. 

Here's how you acknowledge the thread is ending with Idiocracy quotes appropriate to the general character of the vault....

Go away! 'Batin'!

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #47 - Jun 5th, 2016 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Appealing to furries is all SquareEnix has done for years now.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jun 6th, 2016 at 3:00am
Print Post  
"People wrote books and movies, movies that had stories, so you cared whose ass it was and why it was farting."

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #49 - Jun 11th, 2016 at 11:23am
Print Post  
i agree

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint