Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Dear Fran (Read 35706 times)
WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Dear Fran
Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
...And I can honestly say that this game is plenty hard enough - Maybe you've just surpassed it and need a different game!

You are a fucking idiot and the reason we have a casual difficulty. If you do any raid on anything other than LN the devs are absolutely failing us, since you are in the bottom 5% of the player base.

Please stop playing this game and go for runs and weight-lifting. You need more testosterone or something, I can't understand how you're this much of a bitch. Grow a pair.
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:39pm by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Dear Fran
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
but, he makes toons intentionally gimped. it's like when you leveled a con based level 10 sorc through heroics. except you didn't know how to gear, spend ap, use rotations, take feats, and scroll appropriately.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 9:55am
Print Post  
fran is the best troll in ddo. his toxic and intentional lies serve only to sabotage this game in the hopes that, if repeated often enough, his misdirections will become synonymous with truth; with the end goal of manipulating the player base itself into demanding the devs take ddo down the shittiest path possible as a direct result of his subtle yet consistent propaganda. poison

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 10:07am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 9:55am:
fran is the best troll in ddo. his toxic and intentional lies serve only to sabotage this game in the hopes that, if repeated often enough, his misdirections will become synonymous with truth; with the end goal of manipulating the player base itself into demanding the devs take ddo down the shittiest path possible as a direct result of his subtle yet consistent propaganda. poison

+5 Insightful.

It's easy to think Fran doesn't do these things intentionally, but he's been consistently doing the same shtick for years.  He could do better for himself and everyone else, but he chooses not to.

I don't think Fran wants the shittiest path possible, it's just a coincidence that what Fran wants happens to be a very shitty path.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:00am
Print Post  
I am personally wondering if Fran isn't developmentally disabled. It would certainly explain his difficulty learning and remembering. It would also explain why he has so much time available to devote to the game and the forums. And it would explain why it appears he's living in his parents' attic, based on the picture(s) of him available on the main forums.

OldCoaly wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 11:27am:
If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:22am
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:00am:
I am personally wondering if Fran isn't developmentally disabled. It would certainly explain his difficulty learning and remembering. It would also explain why he has so much time available to devote to the game and the forums. And it would explain why it appears he's living in his parents' attic, based on the picture(s) of him available on the main forums.

take a lesson p4p- fran is so good that people actually offer up scapegoats and excuses FOR him, because his cloak is so opaque. he doesnt need to tell people how he wants them to react by being a blatant contrarian. he manipulates them right into the mindset he wants through the art of triggering. a real pro. you could learn a lot from him for your next vault-TR.

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:29am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:22am:
take a lesson p4p- fran is so good that people actually offer up scapegoats and excuses FOR him, because his cloak is so opaque. he doesnt need to tell people how he wants them to react by being a blatant contrarian. he manipulates them right into the mindset he wants through the art of triggering. a real pro. you could learn a lot from him for your next vault-TR.

You are sorely mistaken: they do this because THEY laugh at HIM. 
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:18pm by [] »  

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:22am:

LOL. Ok. I'm not P4P. I was simply postulating, trying to find a possible explanation for why Fran is the way he is. And that seems to me to be the explanation based on the information Fran offered up about himself in the other thread.

If one of those types of weapons isn't "wraps", then it's a non-starter for Fran.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:14pm:
LOL. Ok. I'm not P4P. I was simply postulating, trying to find a possible explanation for why Fran is the way he is. And that seems to me to be the explanation based on the information Fran offered up about himself in the other thread.

you misunderstand me- you are simply an example of people reacting as needed for fran's master plan to succeed. i do not insult without a valid reason, and do not make accusations without a valid explanation. i quote you only as example text and mean nothing beyond that. your willingness to accept his actions as unintentional due to an assumed disability, as opposed to intentional attacks of unquestionable precision, is the difference between getting noticed and getting ignored. what you call postulating is in fact excusing his actions and implying a lack of premeditation. this is incorrect. its intentional and calculated.

[stupid] people listen to fran

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
At this point it doesnt matter if you are good or bad at ddo because every retard can play some kind cant touch me build. And gameplay here and timings are easy to pull off.

What matters is personality.. Thus id rather run with fran through some shit im doing for the 100 th time then with a wonabeelitist like myself who is unfun to play with

speaking with him ingame isnt bad since fran is a fun dude and he knows crap load more then most of us about dnd lore.
Im with the crowd that say that hes intentionally sabotaging

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:39pm:
speaking with him ingame isnt bad since fran is a fun dude and he knows crap load more then most of us about dnd lore.

Nobody gives a shit about dnd lore and I mean it, only a Nobody like Fran would care about dnd lore in a ddo.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
If Fran really knew lore he would remember the book where Elminster said, "What kind of fuckwit fighter doesn't take damage and haste boost?"

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
At this point it doesnt matter if you are good or bad at ddo because every retard can play some kind cant touch me build. And gameplay here and timings are easy to pull off.

What matters is personality.. Thus id rather run with fran through some shit im doing for the 100 th time then with a wonabeelitist like myself who is unfun to play with

Fran probably believed the bs in your bio and gave you the attention you were seeking.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 4:33pm:
Fran probably believed the bs in your bio and gave you the attention you were seeking.

so did you it seems

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Hanlon's razor.  He's just a moron.

IP Logged

Quis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
nowAvaultie wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 11:00am:

OOOOOOOoo link plox

EDIT: Dayum I found it, now I feel bad.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2016 at 6:37pm by Quis »  

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 13th, 2016 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Quis wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 5:56pm:
OOOOOOOoo link plox

EDIT: Dayum I found it, now I feel bad.

As well you should.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 3:28am
Print Post  
LordHumungus wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 8:30pm:

Is that a god damned Morrissey t shirt?
My god I think it is a god damn Morrissey t shirt.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #18 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 4:55am
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2016 at 4:57am by [] »  

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #19 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 9:39am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 5:36pm:
You are a fucking idiot and the reason we have a casual difficulty. If you do any raid on anything other than LN the devs are absolutely failing us, since you are in the bottom 5% of the player base.

Please stop playing this game and go for runs and weight-lifting. You need more testosterone or something, I can't understand how you're this much of a bitch. Grow a pair.

Ok, FFS.  I know this game is dying, so we have a limited population and not much to talk about.  But seriously, two trending threads directed at one player?  When did this forum turn into the Fran book club, poring over his posts to discuss how wrong they are?  Even if you're posting disagreement about a person, you're still obsessing about the person and giving them air-time.  Is there seriously nothing better to post about?  Wait, just realized there actually isn't (ref: game dying)

Quote:
Hanlon's razor.  He's just a moron.

Completely fucking agree.  Rule number one of the internet 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience'  (or in this case, through more frequent abuse of punctuation.)

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

nowAvaultie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 9:49am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 13th, 2016 at 1:28pm:
you misunderstand me- you are simply an example of people reacting as needed for fran's master plan to succeed. i do not insult without a valid reason, and do not make accusations without a valid explanation. i quote you only as example text and mean nothing beyond that. your willingness to accept his actions as unintentional due to an assumed disability, as opposed to unintentional attacks of questionable precision, is the difference between getting noticed and getting ignored. what you call postulating is in fact excusing his actions and implying a lack of premeditation. this is incorrect. its intentional and calculated.

[stupid] people listen to fran

FTFY. There's a lot less tinfoil required to believe this version.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #21 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 9:55am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jun 14th, 2016 at 4:55am:

Finally posted a selfie, eh, KNN.  Thanks for sharing.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #22 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 10:51am
Print Post  

Over - We've spoke in game rarely and I honestly can't recall ever running with you.

I have ran with Cap and Dai a few times though so I haven't been avoiding running with you.

There's only 2 people currently on Cannith I absolutely refuse to run with {One of whom because he's been attacking me over and over again both here and on the forums since he came back to the game - Picking up where he left off I suppose though I had been willing to forgive and forget and more fool me hadn't stuck him straight back on ignore once I saw he was back.} and 3 more in the 6 years I've been playing who if they came back I'd actively avoid!

There's only one person on Ghallanda who I absolutely refuse to run with and it's doubtful it'd be who you think.

There's only one person on Khyber who I absolutely refuse to run with and again it won't be who you think.

There's no-one on Sarlona or any other server that I specifically avoid running with {though I'm sure if I knew the character names of some of the people in this thread they'd make the list!}.

Im with the crowd that say that hes intentionally sabotaging

Intentionally no.

Possibly subconsciously but I do not intentionally sabotage myself.

As for this thread - I'm touched the OP feels she needed a second thread to continue making personal attacks against me but maybe just maybe if she dislikes me that much then she probably has my characters {My characters are well documented, I don't hide behind anonymity! on ignore in-game? So she should have no issues stating her character names so I can return the favour and place hers on ignore in-game - That way I won't make the mistake of joining any of her Groups and she won't make the mistake of joining any of mine. {I have managed to join Groups before where I've had the Leader on ignore - Rather confusing it was BUT the LFM doesn't play nice with the ignore list for the joiner.}.

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Reply #23 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 11:08am
Print Post  
{{}{{}{}}}{}{}{{}{{}{}}}

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2016 at 11:15am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Jun 14th, 2016 at 10:51am:
There's only 2 people currently on Cannith I absolutely refuse to run with {One of whom because he's been attacking me over and over again both here and on the forums since he came back to the game - Picking up where he left off I suppose though I had been willing to forgive and forget and more fool me hadn't stuck him straight back on ignore once I saw he was back.} and 3 more in the 6 years I've been playing who if they came back I'd actively avoid!

There's only one person on Ghallanda who I absolutely refuse to run with and it's doubtful it'd be who you think.

There's only one person on Khyber who I absolutely refuse to run with and again it won't be who you think.

Man up and list the names.  It will at least be entertaining. Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint