Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Asheras want's "plausible deniability" (Read 35204 times)
Steelstar
Ex Member

Asheras want's "plausible deniability"
Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
I've become annoyed by a hypocritical Players council member's cheese-weasel routine. Asheras was given fair warning not to annoy me but couldn't take the hint, I tell you the ego on these PC members.  So here you go Ash, this thread is just for you and the viewing public:   

As some of you know I've been selling epic and heroic Otto's boxes for the bargain price of $20 and advertising in the Khyber trade area for a little over a week.  Otto's boxes cost 4,995 TPs each, which cost $49.95 so the $20 we are charging is not only a great deal it is also quite 'informative' in it's self. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that when parties are selling a Otto's for $20 by the dozen they are duped. It's why they are advertised here and not on the Main boards.

Here is the link to my initial offer thread and a screenshot:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1465771993

Asheras, a Player's Council member, turbine defender, and avowed 'clean player' contacted me to buy 'a few' of our special $20 dollar boxes:

I had by that time sold out the first batch, but told him we would have more and made clear that I felt a bit wary of dealing with someone like him:

At that point the phony started worrying about his image. So he PMs back and tried to back-pedal and starting trying to pretend he wasn't buying because he is afraid of being outed. Obviously a guilty conscious at work. It never fails that the first one to mention anything about a 'rat' is always the actual rat:

I was pretty peeved about this. I guess hypocrites just rub me the wrong way, high profile hypocrites even more so.  So I responded thusly:

Instead of just letting it go and moving on this guy tries to wiggle out of it and at the same time he is trying to spin his request to buy he unintentionally uses a phrase that describes what these 'clean' hypocrites are all about, he wanted us to deal in a way that "allows plausible deniability". What a jack-off: 

I PM him back to tell him how much I enjoyed the subtext of his previous PM. Being a pretty fair guy I suggest that he should walk away instead of annoying me with his transparent rubbish any further:

Sadly it appears that the over-inflated sense of self-importance of this particular 'clean' PC member drove him to unwisely disregard my clear warning and try to have the last word instead of just taking it on the chin and just being thankful that I was giving him a pass and had only called him out in PMs as opposed to outing him publicly where turbine and the other 'clean' players could see . Once again I suspect the guilty conscious was at work as well:

Not a great decision Asheras, still trying to white-wash your attempted purchase and at the same time equate publicly avowed exploiters with trying to be 'Mr. Clean' after you tried to buy clearly duped boxes. All after I warned you not to annoy me.   

Like I mentioned at the start I'm annoyed.  So public is what you get now. Try to get the last word on this thread if you like. But no matter what you say and whine nobody is going to believe that when you tried to buy boxes from me that you thought that my two dozen boxes for $20 each were on the up and up.

« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:00pm by »  

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Re: Asheras want's "plausible deniability"
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Hey Stainstar.                People who live in glass houses shouldn't act like bitches faggot. i think it's high time you  fuckers see what happens when you start throwing mud at someone with a rep, friends and has the server wired. You think you can't be touched? think again.   
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:16pm by »  

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Shouldn't this be in the Drama forum.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
TL:DR  Some BS drama where you got all upset from a forum pally trolling you in the vault market.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
You must not be good at reading comprehension. His account of what happened, is exactly what happened. If he was suppose to know the boxes were duped, then why tell him? You told him because not every one knows that they are duped, dumb fuck. How does he know you aren't leaving the game? How does he know you didn't trade shit for them? You're a piece of shit and dumber than even that.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
Steel wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:52pm:
As some of you know I've been selling epic and heroic Otto's boxes for the bargain price of $20 and advertising in the Khyber trade area for a little over a week.  Otto's boxes cost 4,995 TPs each, which cost $49.95 so the $20 we are charging is not only a great deal it is also quite 'informative' in it's self. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that when parties are selling a Otto's for $20 by the dozen they are duped. It's why they are advertised here and not on the Main boards.

Question, did anyone that you forcibly CC'ed into your thread drama give you an "atta boy" or is this post an indication that you didn't get your needed kudos and are extending it to the rest of the forums to get the needed drama validation?

Uhm...."atta boy" I could give two shits.  Wink  [Yes I know you could give two shits what I think but...wondering if you realize that applies to you too.]
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:46pm by Spoon »  

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:53pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #7 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Be wary of dealing with Steelstar.  Your PM's to him are not private.  He will try to spin stuff to make you look bad, threaten you and try to bully you, and if you don't cow tow, he will attempt to get you banned with Turbine. 

What kind of man talks to the DEA?  No man at all. 

Trying to spin this to be something that it isn't and rat me out to Turbine?  Shameful.  You don't belong here.  Go back to the MoBo's with the other reporting little bitches. 

IP Logged

Steelstar
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
You brought this on yourself Asheras, you were warned. 

I find it illuminating the way you talk about twisting and DEA, etc.... don't worry none of that hides that you were more than willing to buy duped stones as long as you could pretend you were not buying duped stones.

You and your desire for "plausible deniability" is so obvious I didn't have to twist anything your own words hung you out as player who uses duped stuff and exploits all while trying to pretend to be a Turbine Paladin. 

Remember, you wanted to buy several of my $20 Otto's boxes, you can't hide that now.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:06pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #10 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Steel wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:05pm:

I find it illuminating the way you talk about twisting and DEA, etc.... don't worry none of that hides that you were more than willing to buy duped stones as long as you could pretend you were not buying duped stones.

You and your desire for "plausible deniability" is so obvious I didn't have to twist anything your own words hung you out as player who uses duped stuff and exploits all while trying to pretend to be a Turbine Paladin. 

Remember, you wanted to buy several of my $20 Otto's boxes, you can't hide that now.

I think he's Jewish.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:57pm:
reporting little bitches.

so, uhh, this backfired on OP.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:09pm:
so, uhh, this backfired on OP

Just like the Holocaust.

IP Logged

Boomerang
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/476471-Great-Terror-build-another-buil...!

Uh-oh!  Looks like someone on the mobos finally posted your broken nerf-bait claim to fame terror builds Steelstar.  Roll Eyes

I'm guessing they are a sure bet to be nerfed into oblivion now that the dirty masses of fanbois will see it.  Hmm I wonder if they might connect them to you fucking with one of their own as well...Gosh that's too bad, I guess what goes around comes around doesn't it?   Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:13pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't act like bitches faggot.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/476471-Great-Terror-build-another-buil...!

Looks like someone on the mobos finally posted your broken nerf-bait claim to fame terror builds Steelstar.

I'm guessing they are a sure bet to be nerfed into oblivion now that the dirty masses of fanbois will see it.  Hmm I wonder if they might connect them to you fucking with one of their own as well...Gosh that's too bad, I guess what goes around comes around doesn't it? 

>implying his own socks didn't post there and here
>inception
>so meta
>much wow

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Steel wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:05pm:

All you have done is shown nobody can trust you.    

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
his own sock outs his other sock's build while another sock posts it here.

how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real?
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:16pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Boomerang
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
?WTF Huh

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #19 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Steel wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:52pm:
CUT

Since you couldn't burn him by sending the pm to turbine without it backfiring on you, you then decided to go public on The Vault. I commend you for the effort of having the patience to link so many screenshots (without any boobies) but judging by the reactions it seems nobody gives a two shits about it (I do a little bit, mostly because I think Asheras is shady and reeks of fanboism so much I can smell it across the ocean). I agree with the fact he couldn't have known thos boxes weren't duped. Plausible deniability simply means playing dumb in this case. All parties involved parties know the deal isn't exactly clean or legal.

Live and learn I guess

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #20 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:18pm:
Since you couldn't burn him by sending the pm to turbine without it backfiring on you, you then decided to go public on The Vault

Correct.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
?WTF Huh

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Uh-oh!  Looks like someone on the mobos finally posted your broken nerf-bait claim to fame terror builds Steelstar.  Roll Eyes

I'm guessing they are a sure bet to be nerfed into oblivion now that the dirty masses of fanbois will see it.  Hmm I wonder if they might connect them to you fucking with one of their own as well...Gosh that's too bad, I guess what goes around comes around doesn't it?   Grin

It is a well established fact that PC members (and non-PC member Turbine apologists and paladins) are much more likely to have rolled many socks than the average shithole forumite. For reasons just like that post you put up on goldengibblet.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:18pm:
Since you couldn't burn him by sending the pm to turbine without it backfiring on you, you then decided to go public on The Vault. I commend you for the effort of having the patience to link so many screenshots (without any boobies) but judging by the reactions it seems nobody gives a two shits about it (I do a little bit, mostly because I think Asheras is shady and reeks of fanboism so much I can smell it across the ocean). I agree with the fact he couldn't have known thos boxes weren't duped. Plausible deniability simply means playing dumb in this case. All parties involved parties know the deal isn't exactly clean or legal.

Live and learn I guess

He could have pm'd Turbine.  It'd almost be worth getting banned to take the PC down in flames.  But then again,  I kind of want to watch the world burn.

IP Logged

Boomerang
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:24pm:
It is a well established fact that PC members (and non-PC member Turbine apologists and paladins) are much more likely to have rolled many socks than the average shithole forumite. For reasons just like that post you put up on goldengibblet.

Of course I'm GG, but don't try and suggest I'm Ash or a apologist, etc..... just because I decided to give the OP some of her own medicine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Send TopicPrint