Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Asheras want's "plausible deniability" (Read 35297 times)
eterna1_drag0n
Waterworks Kobold

No!

Re: Asheras want's "plausible deniability"
Reply #100 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Can we hear from someone who bought any of his so-called duped boxes?  I'm sensing an attention whore here with little or no actual exploit.  Is he just trolling for more stimulation after his auto sodomy or does he actually have something here?  Please report.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:50pm by eterna1_drag0n »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #101 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  

I think everyone has missed the most important point to this thread: when you spam PM drama out, don't send it to "strakeIn" (spelled with an 'i'), send it to Strakeln (spelled with an 'L').

As for that weasel who was siphoning off my drama feed, he has been renamed. Motherfucker stealing my drama.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #102 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
"FakeStrake"

LOL

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #103 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:56pm:
As for that weasel who was siphoning off my drama feed, he has been renamed. Motherfucker stealing my drama.

Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:32pm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #104 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:59pm:
"FakeStrake"

LOL

Trolling out of his grave.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #105 - Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:47pm:
Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:32pm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The long trolls are the best trolls.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #106 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 3:05am
Print Post  
I miss strakeIn. Such a straightforward troll; it had the elegance of simplicity. And so economic, literally no effort was needed to keep trolling.

That has my respect.

R.I.F. strakeIn.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
This thread is pure gold.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #108 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This thread is pure gold.

Was it worth revealing yourself as a reporting little bitch?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #109 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 2:52pm:
This thread is pure faggotry.

FITFYF

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #110 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
So I can't keep up with all the socks that have been emptied from the drawers in this thread.  But the popcorn is good.  Rage some more.  Entertain me.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #111 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 12:49am
Print Post  
The most annyoing thing about this thread is "otto boxes being duped" being mentioned.

And I am like wut: were they duped long ago, or did I miss something new again, oh the horror!

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Was it worth revealing yourself as a reporting little bitch?

LOL cranky cranky.  I must say it warms my heart that you are so butthurt that you want to blame me for SteelStar outing you publicly for trying to buy duped goods Ash, it's good to see I live in your head!

I think would have to say that my favorite part is that Steel warned you before posting, and you fucked yourself because of Ego, lol.   See, that's something I never would have done, I would have burned a fucker like you the moment you tried to buy something from me. And no public stuff or Turbine reporting for the likes of you Asheras, oh no! I would have dropped a couple choice words in the right ears of players on Khyber along with copies of your PMs and we would have made your in-game life a hell of humiliation in raid after raid, super special treatment for a hypocrite like you boyo.  You would have been wishing for a ban by the time we were done with you, IMO you got off waaaaaay too easy.   I also really enjoy you that were so butthurt and embarrassed that you trotted out your transparent socks boomerstang/goldengobbler to try and fuck with Steel.... classy! lol.

And best of all now the vault and many on the mobos know that you are not only a exploit buyer, but also a sock puppet user.

Please rage on some more and tell me how I am the author of all your troubles, it's music to my ears.  Grin

« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:09pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:01pm:
  I also really enjoy you that were so butthurt and embarrassed that you trotted out your transparent socks boomerstang/goldengobbler to try and fuck with Steel.... classy! lol.

>implying it wasn't you trying to get the mobos to hit the vault and see this on the first page

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:06pm:
>implying it wasn't you trying to get the mobos to hit the vault and see this on the first page

TFW someone behind the curve is desperate to still matter.  Wink

Get a fucking Clue Rubby, the Boomerstank sock is Ash in all her embarrassed butthurt glory.  As for me?  when I want the mobo tards to pay attention to the vault I use much bigger guns then weak PM drama:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1456624792/0

Now run along Rubby, maybe work on your P4P imitation some more?  ROFLMFAO.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:17pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:16pm:
TFW someone behind the curve is desperate to still matter.

mrw someone uses "behind the curve" and thinks it doesnt sound gay as fuk

Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:16pm:
when I want the mobo tards to pay attention to the vault I use much bigger guns then weak PM drama:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1456624792/0

Oh, cool that sploit that was gifted to you on one of your 36 socks. yeah, cool story, breh. Nigga, you couldnt find your own dick under your fat flaps let alone an exploit.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #116 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:01pm:
LOL cranky cranky.  I must say it warms my heart that you are so butthurt that you want to blame me for SteelStar outing you publicly for trying to buy duped goods Ash, it's good to see I live in your head!

I think would have to say that my favorite part is that Steel warned you before posting, and you fucked yourself because of Ego, lol.   See, that's something I never would have done, I would have burned a fucker like you the moment you tried to buy something from me. And no public stuff or Turbine reporting for the likes of you Asheras, oh no! I would have dropped a couple choice words in the right ears of players on Khyber along with copies of your PMs and we would have made your in-game life a hell of humiliation in raid after raid, super special treatment for a hypocrite like you boyo.  You would have been wishing for a ban by the time we were done with you, IMO you got off waaaaaay too easy.   I also really enjoy you that were so butthurt and embarrassed that you trotted out your transparent socks boomerstang/goldengobbler to try and fuck with Steel.... classy! lol.

And best of all now the vault and many on the mobos know that you are not only a exploit buyer, but also a sock puppet user.

Please rage on some more and tell me how I am the author of all your troubles, it's music to my ears.  Grin

A)  Boomerang is your sock, not mine.  Having socks is your game.  I don't play that one.

B)  You haven't caused me any troubles.  In case you hadn't noticed nobody cares about your little "Steelstar" announcement.  All you did is out yourself as a reporting little bitch.  But then, if you are going to have 20-30 socks for drama, it's not that surprising that you are duplicitous.

C)  "Threatening" in game retaliation.  Lol.  Ok ITG.  I didn't think you could look more stupid, but you pulled it off.  Yeah.  I'm sure you are Mr. Big on Khyber.  Whatever.  Douche.

D)  Compare Steel's first 20 posts with this one.  Note the total change in style and attitude.  He goes from "aw shucks" this is my first thread and I'm nervous and lets all get along and not derail this to being vault vet hard ass, with language and behavior that mirrors yours.  Note how similar this post is to the Flipton/Drakenforge reveal, in style and method, and setup (as someone else said - military precision) and also compare it to the P4P PM outing post by Hag Master.  Which is also one of the only other times someone has shared PM's publicly.  And, Grand/Flipton/Hag Master/Mattyboy/Forest are all known, confirmed socks run by you.  Your language usage in this thread matches Steels.  The PM's you sent me matched Steels.  Steel's language and focus on me "exploiting" matches your language from the earlier thread where you were trying to get me to admit to duping LGS.   You are transparent.  Your MO is consistent.  You think you are this master of disguise, but you are obvious and clumsy.  Your socks are known.  Your game is known.

As I said before, I'm out on this conversation.  You are a reporting little bitch, and you failed, and nobody cares.  I'm not interested in playing your lame forum sock games.  Have a great weekend. 

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #117 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:13am
Print Post  
socks are dumb as fuck and obfuscate the great work

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #118 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 11:13am
Print Post  
There are no socks, only Zuul!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #119 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 12:18pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:00am:
A)  Boomerang is your sock, not mine.  Having socks is your game.  I don't play that one.

Just like you don't use duped items right? so funny seeing that PM with you trying to buy duped boxes  Grin

Have a nice day Boomerash, so good to see you outed twice.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:16pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:13am:
socks are dumb as fuck and obfuscate the great work

Agreed, but it's hardly surprising that Ash and Rubby have to use em then isn't it?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:36pm:
mrw someone uses "behind the curve" and thinks it doesnt sound gay as fuk

http://i.imgur.com/KCtNPre.gif

ROFLMAO, trying to fight back with a 25 year hold clip... definition of behind the curve.  Too. Fucking. Funny.

Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:36pm:
Oh, cool that sploit that was gifted to you on one of your 36 socks. yeah, cool story, breh. Nigga, you couldnt find your own dick under your fat flaps let alone an exploit.

LOL, your'e so bitter you were out of the loop. By all means tell me more about what you don't know Rubby...  "gifted" to me, that's some priceless butthurt there Rubby, trying to discredit me for what you couldn't do, the very LGS move that was mine and a result of my own work, ha!  And for confirmation? here ya go whiny:

DropBear wrote on Apr 23rd, 2016 at 2:53am:
Just a factual correction FYI.
Grand's method was operating nicely in the back channels long before it came out into the open.
Turdbine even did a hotfux on the original method - without any patch or notice via Lama.
Grand found a workaround - which is the one that ended up being posted in these forums once that second method was due to be patched via Lama at that time.

Hey, what happen to you Rub? I mean you were never much of a challenge but now it's almost too easy to tear you down when you try to jump in. But's it's nice to see Ash has a little buddy trying to cover for her  Cheesy

« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:49pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 6:46pm:
the very LGS move that was mine and a result of my own work, ha! 

>not even denying that your socks got gifted sploits.

behind the curve

can you be any less gay?

I mean you were never much of a challenge

are you going to go barcelot again and copy/paste the same exact response in different threads. Oh, you already did that? Ok, firefoot.

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #124 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 5:56pm:

So, the name is up for grabs, then? I could see FIav siphoning some PMs, too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint