Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Still a way? (Read 10387 times)
DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Still a way?
Jun 25th, 2016 at 1:07am
Print Post  
is there still a way to mail BTA items?

coming back to ddo after being a way for a while because a friend found out about the game and wanted to play. I want to pass him some tokens of the twelve so we can bypass that grind.

PM would be appreciated.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Still a way?
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:01am
Print Post  
PM mudfud. Or better yet, Epoch. Or just run Devil Assault a time or three and stop fucking whining.

Hi Welcome

Stupid fuckbucket.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Pm Mudfud.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #3 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:14am
Print Post  
Thanks for the names, and thanks for the welcome although I'm not new to the site it is still appreciated.

as for the devils assault thing I had been running that till i get to 21 then running time is money as it is faster than waiting in devils assault but the grind gets sooo bad and a lot of the people I used to run with are not running anymore so getting a group for it isn't pleasant.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:21am
Print Post  
WeHaveLived wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:01am:
PM mudfud. Or better yet, Epoch. Or just run Devil Assault a time or three and stop fucking whining.

Hi Welcome

Stupid fuckbucket.

When did you become such a grumpy old man?

Better watch out, that's Revaulting's turf.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:25am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:14am:
Thanks for the names, and thanks for the welcome although I'm not new to the site it is still appreciated.

as for the devils assault thing I had been running that till i get to 21 then running time is money as it is faster than waiting in devils assault but the grind gets sooo bad and a lot of the people I used to run with are not running anymore so getting a group for it isn't pleasant.

Yeah, the PM Mudfud is more of an in joke sorry.
He'll send you pics showing supposedly how he can do it, but won't actually tell you how.  9 out of 10 Vaulties think he's full of shit. 
And the remaining 1 out of 10 is KNN/Puerto Potty/McMarty and he's too retarded to think about anything but men's junk, so he hasn't decided if Mudfud is his type yet or not.

If you PM Epoch, you won't like the pictures he sends...

As for WeHaveLived, normally he is sweet, nice and helpful but I guess you got a PMT day.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:28am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #6 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:03am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:21am:
Better watch out, that's Revaulting's lawn.

Get off it.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #7 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:32am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:25am:
He'll send you pics showing supposedly how he can do it, but won't actually tell you how.  9 out of 10 Vaulties think he's full of shit. 
And the remaining 1 out of 10 is KNN/Puerto Potty/McMarty and he's too retarded to think about anything but men's junk, so he hasn't decided if Mudfud is his type yet or not.

As for WeHaveLived, normally he is sweet, nice and helpful but I guess you got a PMT day.

Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten any PMs yet so that might be a good thing haha.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 4:25am:

And yet a few people have figured out how with what I hinted at. Sorry some were not able to figure it out.
Many more were able to do it after I told people it was part of lag caused by having many many mails in the inbox.
I haven't logged in since update so no clue if it still works or not.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #9 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:56am:
Many more were able to do it after I told people it was part of lag caused by having many many mails in the inbox.

So you trolled Turbine into trolling all the mailbox hoarders, or you're now using Turbine's trolling of all the mailbox hoarders as an out. One of these makes you untrustworthy. The other makes you untrustworthy.

Unless mailboxes actually caused lag. Then you trolled Turbine into doing their job. God help you. Extreme prejudice incoming.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 10:38pm:
So you trolled Turbine into trolling all the mailbox hoarders, or you're now using Turbine's trolling of all the mailbox hoarders as an out. One of these makes you untrustworthy. The other makes you untrustworthy.

Unless mailboxes actually caused lag. Then you trolled Turbine into doing their job. God help you. Extreme prejudice incoming.

Having thousands of mails extra caused lots of fun lag that would allow many things to be done that shouldn't have been able to be done.

Who knows with turbine though, it could still be broke, since they stated they won't be deleting the thousands of mails yet... I'll check on one of my free days.
Or I'm sure there are many here who could check since the mail bug has been around for over 5 years.

Untrustworthy? I didn't tell them how to fix it, I didn't even hint how it was done. I left that for you all to figure out. And if Turbine figured it out before nearly all of you, that's pretty sad. Or it could be as turbine says, and 5 years later they found having thousands of extra mails causes lag. Trust means nothing on the internet. It either is or isn't and both affect me not.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2016 at 11:38pm by mudfud »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:05am
Print Post  
And yet a few people have figured out how with what I hinted at. Sorry some were not able to figure it out.

Let those few or many come forth and proclaim their greatness, and thus prove you aren't full of the brown stuff.

Who are these amazing folks who figured it out from your hints (which included nothing at all to do with putting thousands of mail in your mailbox)?
Come forth and let your greatness be known!

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #12 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 1:23am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:05am:
Let those few or many come forth and proclaim their greatness, and thus prove you aren't full of the brown stuff.Who are these amazing folks who figured it out from your hints (which included nothing at all to do with putting thousands of mail in your mailbox)?Come forth and let your greatness be known!

Gayer please, oh wait; never mind.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 1:25am
Print Post  
If I would have said put thousands of mails in your mailbox, I might as well have emailed turbine with how I was doing it. I don't know the exact count that starts the lag, I only know the number I'm around. Learn from all exploits in ddo. Lag is your friend and finding ways to exploit lag is what works.

IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #14 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 5:55am
Print Post  
welcome back? I am afraid this forum is pretty bad right now, trolls everywhere and people with multiple sock accounts trying to create drama

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 9:23am
Print Post  
fr8o wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 5:55am:
welcome back? I am afraid this forum is pretty bad right now, trolls everywhere and people with multiple sock accounts trying to create drama

The sock wars are pretty bad.  Is it just me or is most of it KNN fighting with himself?

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #16 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The sock wars are pretty bad.  Is it just me or is most of it KNN fighting with himself?

Are you my sock, or am I one of yours?

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 26th, 2016 at 4:54pm
Print Post  

Grin Grin Grin  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
I've found that I've been able to endlessly dupe items by DC'ing for at least 6 months at a time (longer is better). It still works I think...I'm in the middle of this duping session right now!

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 4:50am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Jun 26th, 2016 at 1:25am:
If I would have said put thousands of mails in your mailbox, I might as well have emailed turbine with how I was doing it. I don't know the exact count that starts the lag, I only know the number I'm around. Learn from all exploits in ddo. Lag is your friend and finding ways to exploit lag is what works.

I was chatting in game the other day and the following queries came up.

How long did it take you to collect thousands of mail in your mailbox?  How long did they stay before you had to refresh them?  5 days or two weeks?

Yes, it is perfectly normal to have someone else send you thousand of mail every few days...how could we have overlooked something so obvious?
Back when lost and found was working, maybe it was possible if you were really, really bored and discarded an arrow at a time.

Oh look, nobody has come fwd to validate your method?  Guess they're shy like those you sent items to in game?  Or those who managed to buy those really cheap auction items you put up?

And what a bummer, the recent patch means no-one can test your method.  That was really bad luck eh?

You're full of shit.
So many obtuse ways of "almost" proving it, when it would have been simpler to pick someone on the Vault who asked you to send something and just do it.
The question is why?
Were you feeling left out, or is this going to be an enormous troll to outdo McFairy?
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2016 at 4:58am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #20 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 5:51am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 4:50am:
every few days

No.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 6:09am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 5:51am:
No.

Ok.  Assuming there is a way to stop mail from auto-deleting, how long would it take to accumulate thousands of mail and why would you do it in the first place?

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 10:06am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 6:09am:
Ok.  Assuming there is a way to stop mail from auto-deleting, how long would it take to accumulate thousands of mail and why would you do it in the first place?

I was chatting in game the other day and the following queries came up.

How long did it take you to collect thousands of mail in your mailbox?  How long did they stay before you had to refresh them?  5 days or two weeks?

Yes, it is perfectly normal to have someone else send you thousand of mail every few days...how could we have overlooked something so obvious?
Back when lost and found was working, maybe it was possible if you were really, really bored and discarded an arrow at a time.

Oh look, nobody has come fwd to validate your method?  Guess they're shy like those you sent items to in game?  Or those who managed to buy those really cheap auction items you put up?

And what a bummer, the recent patch means no-one can test your method.  That was really bad luck eh?

You're full of shit.
So many obtuse ways of "almost" proving it, when it would have been simpler to pick someone on the Vault who asked you to send something and just do it.
The question is why?
Were you feeling left out, or is this going to be an enormous troll to outdo McFairy?

You realize the fix they did was because the mail was NOT auto deleting.
Years ago guildies would send thieve tools 1 at a time, or arrows 1 at a time. I would just leave them in mailbox and let them auto delete. Then one day about 5 or 6 years ago, instead of deleting they became stuck like buyback.

Meaning they stayed there and I was able keep getting mails and when they reached there "auto delete" time they stayed with me. ( I hope I dumbed down enough the explanation for you, since you are too slow to grasp it.)

Do the math yourself multiple guildies sending me 1 of arrows, thieve tools, healer kits, anything that stacks for years. The math to me equals thousands and more.

I posted when it was first announced on turbine forums about it here. You are pulling the crybaby act because you didn't have the mails to try and verify so you call it fake. People already thanked me that I gave them the notice I did because they were able to do it because they had the "lag" amount of mails already like i did.

You must have been one of the 50 or so people sending me pm's with there username and servers. Sorry I didn't choose you to send something to.

I don't control the AH/SH buyers. I have no idea who bought them. To think that if somebody bought something off the Shard House and they are required to join and come to this forums because you think they should let you know is the funniest nearly most pitiful thing I have seen you post here in awhile.

And like I said before once the trip done, I'll verify myself if it's still working. Since most people know what turbine fixes and what they intend to fix don't always coincide and little work arounds are always there, especially when lag is brought into it.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:41am by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
when it would have been simpler to pick someone on the Vault who asked you to send something and just do it.

barcelot, stop.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 10:06am:
You realize the fix they did was because the mail was NOT auto deleting.
Years ago guildies would send thieve tools 1 at a time, or arrows 1 at a time. I would just leave them in mailbox and let them auto delete. Then one day about 5 or 6 years ago, instead of deleting they became stuck like buyback.

Meaning they stayed there and I was able keep getting mails and when they reached there "auto delete" time they stayed with me. ( I hope I dumbed down enough the explanation for you, since you are too slow to grasp it.)

Do the math yourself multiple guildies sending me 1 of arrows, thieve tools, healer kits, anything that stacks for years. The math to me equals thousands and more.

I posted when it was first announced on turbine forums about it here. You are pulling the crybaby act because you didn't have the mails to try and verify so you call it fake. People already thanked me that I gave them the notice I did because they were able to do it because they had the "lag" amount of mails already like i did.

You must have been one of the 50 or so people sending me pm's with there username and servers. Sorry I didn't choose you to send something to.

I don't control the AH/SH buyers. I have no idea who bought them. To think that if somebody bought something off the Shard House and they are required to join and come to this forums because you think they should let you know is the funniest nearly most pitiful thing I have seen you post here in awhile.

And like I said before once the trip done, I'll verify myself if it's still working. Since most people know what turbine fixes and what they intend to fix don't always coincide and little work arounds are always there, especially when lag is brought into it.

Ok, since you have an answer for everything.

While it is possible that guildies could have sent you one thing at a time for years, Why would your guildies send you things one at a time?
For shits and giggles?  How bored are your guildies?  Instead of playing the game, they would sit at the mailbox for however long mailing you one item at a time?  Sounds pretty implausible to me.

i've never had anyone send me useless shit one at a time.  What makes you so special?  Do they hate you that much?

So it appears that mail containing attachments did not auto delete.  Interesting.  I never bothered to leave attachments in because I thought I would lose them.
Does that make me slow?  The game indicated they would delete - why would I doubt that?  I don't really know much about the exploits or the methods everyone keeps saying a "common knowledge".

To my recollection, I don't recall ever asking you for the method?  There is nothing in my PM's ever going to you. So dud guess dude.
I ceratainly didn't beg or offer anything for it, because it smelt like a setup from the get go.
Guess that rules out the jilted lover motive eh?

So I'm not pissed, I'm just calling you out for the fraud you are.

My point remains, your "proof" is via several obtuse methods which no-one can or has verified.
You could have shut the whole drama down in 5 mins by picking Naomineo or one of the other independents who would have said "yep he proved it".  You didn't even need to take payment.  You could have sent something innocuous.
All the excuses you gave were obfuscation.

Instead you lapped up the drama.
So keep on blustering and denigrating.  It won't change my opinion.
The only thing that will change my opinion is one of these Vaulties who figured it out and can or they sent something BTC.  What's really odd is that most Vaulties are keen to acknowledge they have a working exploit for the "cred".

They must be very loyal to you, or not exist.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:09pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint