Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Still a way? (Read 10427 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Still a way?
Reply #25 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:05pm:
verified.

lol

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:05pm:
Ok, since you have an answer for everything.

While it is possible that guildies could have sent you one thing at a time for years, Why would your guildies send you things one at a time?
For shits and giggles?  How bored are your guildies?  Instead of playing the game, they would sit at the mailbox for however long mailing you one item at a time?  Sounds pretty implausible to me.

i've never had anyone send me useless shit one at a time.  What makes you so special?  Do they hate you that much?

So it appears that mail containing attachments did not auto delete.  Interesting.  I never bothered to leave attachments in because I thought I would lose them.
Does that make me slow?  The game indicated they would delete - why would I doubt that?  I don't really know much about the exploits or the methods everyone keeps saying a "common knowledge".

To my recollection, I don't recall ever asking you for the method?  There is nothing in my PM's ever going to you. So dud guess dude.
I ceratainly didn't beg or offer anything for it, because it smelt like a setup from the get go.
Guess that rules out the jilted lover motive eh?

So I'm not pissed, I'm just calling you out for the fraud you are.

My point remains, your "proof" is via several obtuse methods which no-one can or has verified.
You could have shut the whole drama down in 5 mins by picking Naomineo or one of the other independents who would have said "yep he proved it".  You didn't even need to take payment.  You could have sent something innocuous.
All the excuses you gave were obfuscation.

Instead you lapped up the drama.
So keep on blustering and denigrating.  It won't change my opinion.
The only thing that will change my opinion is one of these Vaulties who figured it out and can or they sent something BTC.  What's really odd is that most Vaulties are keen to acknowledge they have a working exploit for the "cred".

They must be very loyal to you, or not exist.

Or they are not simply vaulties or feel the special need to make themselves known to you or others. It's funny how everybody talks about how they are part of "clicks" who only send each other pm's for exploits but when there is an exploit they don't know, they start screaming how it's a lie or fake. Make me laugh more. When I talked of that other stuff, it was never my intention to even send 1 item to anybody to sell or prove. My only intention was to let people know it worked, everybody claiming it false were the ones who kept it going not me. The people who took my hints at face value were the ones who got to use it when they did. I'm sure the reason again to why they don't post is because they have nothing to prove to you either.

As to why guildies would send 1 arrow or thief tool at a time 50 times to fill the mailbox. I would suggest you join a fun guild or make actual friends in the game and see for yourself. If you have never heard of that being done you either A. Don't play the game or B. Play solo or even C. Are just plain lying.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:30pm:
they he start screaming how it's a lie or fake.

ftfy breh

no need to thank me

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Blah, blah, blah.
Meaningless bullshit to avoid the issue.

I play DDO to mail random shit to my friends, it is sooooo much fun....

Ftfy

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:31pm:
ftfy breh

no need to thank me

Not the only one Rubbins.
You have something to contribute?
Can you verify it worked?

I think you might logged into your wrong account to running pointless interference...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
lying.

every account ever

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:47pm:
Can verify

lol

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 1st, 2016 at 11:31pm:
ftfy breh

no need to thank me

Naw, it was right before "they". Since I also included the other people in the other thread in the "they" term since I wouldn't hold there hand to prove it worked for them.

It's funny how Vtec posts that from the hints I posted he said he was able to send something btc 1 time out of 60 in the mail. But they still want proof. It's funny how Lelouch came in after a month or so and said it's working still, but they want proof. And the best of all is I uploaded shit the same way to the Shard House using the same method and somebody else posted how they saw shit on there, but they still want proof but only proof sent to "there" little click of pm buddies.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:16am by mudfud »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 4:28am
Print Post  
I think you mean clique?  Not sure how click is relevant to the discussion.
I'm not in a clique douchebag.  I don't regularly exchange PM's with anyone here sorry to burst your pissy little bubble.

All these allegations trying to take away credibility from my arguments, and none of them were relevant.
What are you going to accuse me of next?
Seal pup slayer?  McFairy's BFF?

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #34 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
You could just script sending 1 copper a time from an alt account with a fixed subject over and over.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 4:28am:
I think you mean clique?  Not sure how click is relevant to the discussion.
I'm not in a clique douchebag.  I don't regularly exchange PM's with anyone here sorry to burst your pissy little bubble.

All these allegations trying to take away credibility from my arguments, and none of them were relevant.
What are you going to accuse me of next?
Seal pup slayer?  McFairy's BFF?

And that's my point. You read one thing and not the other. It's why you are included whether you are in a pm exchange group or not. You call somebody a liar because you are not capable of doing and understanding something.
Re-read my post and you will see where what you asked was answered.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 2:38pm:
You could just script sending 1 copper a time from an alt account with a fixed subject over and over.

With the right skills, I believe you could script to send your family a dime a day for the next ten years.  The question remains why would anyone bother?

There are lots of things possible, the question remains whether it is plausible that they did, and that he left his mail choked up like that for years?  I've never even had fifty mail messages - how do you get to the last message if you have say two thousand?

We're not talking theoretical, we're talking why would any rational person do these things.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 7:17pm:
There are lots of things possible, the question remains whether it is plausible that they did, and that he left his mail choked up like that for years?  I've never even had fifty mail messages - how do you get to the last message if you have say two thousand?

We're not talking theoretical, we're talking why would any rational person do these things.

I've never gone past maybe 50 mails myself.  But clearly there are players who have.  The recent 'mail monitoring' patch and the resulting "We're fixing this shit, you hoarders are fucked" patch proves that this is a thing.  Was a thing.

So you seem to be arguing against reality.  That's not a profitable course of action.  No matter how far fetched you might think having a few thousand mails piled up is, it happened.  It is a reality.  You should probably just accept that and move on.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 2nd, 2016 at 9:51pm
Print Post  

We log into a video game set in a fantasy world to escape the reality around us. What exactly is rational about that?

Why the hell would I spend 20 minutes collecting each mail, dragging and dropping to combine them into stacks to unclog my inventory, knowing when I emptied my 50 mail limit they would be sent again in a few minutes time. When I could just take 2 minutes read each mail, and let them count down there time to auto delete and while they are clogging up my mail, i can't get anymore.
Sadly one day, when they expired they were like buyback, and stopped at 1 day timers permanently. And lo and behold when it did that each time I was able to get 50 more mails.

And like I already said, you need to make more friends in ddo if you know NOBODY who has done this or had it done to them.

I know people who use the mail as storage. I'm sure you do to. I also know people who accidently missed there time table and thought there mails were going to be deleted and they couldn't log into the game. And when they logged into the game days after they were expecting there mail to be auto deleted it wasn't. Those same people put 2+2 together and figured out something was not working correctly accidently like I did a different way, enough people did actually if turbine had to implement a "fix" for it all these years later.
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2016 at 9:55pm by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #39 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 5:02am
Print Post  
rational person

No.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #40 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 5:10am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 9:51pm:
when I emptied my 50 mail limit they would be sent again in a few minutes time.

Speaking of which ...

It's almost as easy to grief somebody now as it was when mailing somebody 10k dragon scales could get them banned.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Jul 3rd, 2016 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 3rd, 2016 at 5:10am:
Speaking of which ...

It's almost as easy to grief somebody now as it was when mailing somebody 10k dragon scales could get them banned.

Yeah I remember when gold spammers were around and used to constantly send tells advertising, had a guildie copy and paste the message to another guildie in a tell. Other guildie reported it and got guildie banned for 80 years. Was funny after he got ban reversed.

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #42 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 12:47am
Print Post  
I find it funny how this topic isn't buried by now. PMing hasn't yielded anything and this topic hasn't either. Thanks for those who attempted to help. I guess I'll just help my friend farm the normal way.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #43 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:25am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 12:47am:
I find it funny how this topic isn't buried by now. PMing hasn't yielded anything and this topic hasn't either. Thanks for those who attempted to help. I guess I'll just help my friend farm the normal way.

Feeling trolled yet, you fucking faggot Turbine stooge?!

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #44 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:50am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:25am:
Feeling trolled yet, you fucking faggot Turbine stooge?!

Let me see *gets out check list*

Tolled - N
Disappointed - N
Angry - N
Happy - N
Sad - N

Nope I wouldn't say I feel anything other than satisfied that I was able to half expect this response.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #45 - Jul 4th, 2016 at 2:14am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 1:50am:
Let me see *gets out check list*

Tolled - N
Disappointed - N
Angry - N
Happy - N
Sad - N

Nope I wouldn't say I feel anything other than satisfied that I was able to half expect this response.

Comsume feces and expire, homosexual.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #46 - Jul 5th, 2016 at 10:03am
Print Post  

Certainly I tried similar back in the day when I played and cared enough to methodically hunt exploits. Not these days though. Smiley

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jul 5th, 2016 at 10:07am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jul 4th, 2016 at 2:14am:
Consume feces and expire, homosexual.

You are really mad brah huh?
In your rage, you made a mistake again.  Ftfy.
Ur welcome.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #48 - Jul 5th, 2016 at 11:49am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 5th, 2016 at 10:07am:
You are really mad brah huh?
In your rage, you made a mistake again.  Ftfy.
Ur welcome.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint