Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Baktiotha shut the fuck up (Read 14790 times)
Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Baktiotha shut the fuck up
Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
I can't stand this. Every fucking thread of the mobos are all filled up with comments of this tard. I don't get it how can people  be so patient to keep replying his walls of texts that are actually pure nonsense that he does trying to look clever.
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:50pm by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Re: Baktiotha shut the fuck up
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:49pm:
his walls of texts that are actually pure nonsense that he does trying to look clever.

Trump's account on the MB?

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Dr_tank2vich wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:51pm:

at least trump is funny

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
What Trump? Donnald? If you are tlaking about him he is funny, simple and direct: he doesn't try to look clever using vocabulary or amount of text.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 9:20pm:
he doesn't try to look clever

Success!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 1:48am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 5:28am
Print Post  

Trump doesn't do walls of text.  He Tweets.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Yes, easy to remember short phrases is how you win masses:

Yes we can!
Make America Great Again! etc

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #8 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 9th, 2016 at 5:28am:
Trump doesn't do walls of text.  He Tweets.

Check out a transcript of one of his speeches.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #9 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 9th, 2016 at 8:42am:
Yes, easy to remember short phrases is how you win masses:

Yes we can!
Make America Great Again! etc

Do you Hope he Changes?

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 9:47am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 9th, 2016 at 12:47pm:
Do you Hope he Changes?

I don't know, I'm not an american so I don't care.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 9:47am:

You ought to care.  If Trump gets elected the whole world will suffer.  He is a global warming denier, racist, isolationist, failed businessman with delusions of being intelligent.  Having him as President of the United States would be a disaster.  Just look at all the Republican movements for anybody but him.  A significant number have said they'll vote for Hillary rather than Trump, and there's a movement within the delegates to get them to realize that they are not bound by any rule to vote for Trump at the convention.  They just need a credible alternative, and unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
You ought to care.  If Trump gets elected the whole world will suffer.  He is a global warming denier, racist, isolationist, failed businessman with delusions of being intelligent.  Having him as President of the United States would be a disaster.  Just look at all the Republican movements for anybody but him.  A significant number have said they'll vote for Hillary rather than Trump, and there's a movement within the delegates to get them to realize that they are not bound by any rule to vote for Trump at the convention.  They just need a credible alternative, and unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible.

You don't think the world will suffer terribly with Hillary? I'm not a supporter of either one. There is no "better" choice here. We're screwed either way. Monty Brewster had it right. None of the Above.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #13 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Trump is rated a higher risk to the global economy than the EU fracturing, a Grexit, or terrorism.
According to The Economist anyway, no, it's not an equal choice between him and Clinton.
https://gfs.eiu.com/Article.aspx?articleType=gr&articleId=2910

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
LordHumungus wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:10pm:
You don't think the world will suffer terribly with Hillary? I'm not a supporter of either one. There is no "better" choice here. We're screwed either way. Monty Brewster had it right. None of the Above.

Hilary is a conventional politician.  You don't believe a word they say or promise, you assume they're corrupt and have a hidden agenda; and you're golden.

On the other hand, Trump is "refreshingly honest and unfiltered". Unfortunately, he's also a megalomaniac.

His mouth goes before his brain, and then because of his ego he doubles and triples down no matter how stupid it makes him look because he doesn't care.

He will use and abuse his power, and say "fuck you, you're fired" to anyone who dares challenge him.
His staff will be 20 year old girls in mandatory bikinis, and he will make the Whitehouse into a harem that will make Heffner drool with jealousy, because the Don thinks he is a stud.

He'll construct edifices of himself to reflect his ego - the Statue of Liberty will be eclipsed by the Statue of the Don wth a middle finger salute.

In his mind, he'll arm wrestle Putin for Europe, he'll gamble with China on who owns Asia and he'll probably just nuke Africa becaus he's a racist idiot.

Watch North America become more like North Korea under the guidance of the Don.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:01pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 9:47am:

Whoosssh...

One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:39pm:
Trump is rated a higher risk to the global economy than the EU fracturing, a Grexit, or terrorism.
According to The Economist anyway, no, it's not an equal choice between him and Clinton.
https://gfs.eiu.com/Article.aspx?articleType=gr&articleId=2910

1. Strake--post move overdue...

2. Azog: If Trump is more likely to cause a global economic meltdown and destruction of the status quo, are you supporting him?

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #17 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 8:43pm:
Whoosssh...

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 1:51am
Print Post  
LordHumungus wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:10pm:

Yes, there is a better choice.  Hillary is a "business as usual" politician, with all the negatives that brings with it:  In bed with Wall Street, in bed with corporate interests, will lie at the drop of a hat to serve her agenda (which will be exiting the White House with even more wealth and power), will change her position to serve her agenda, etc.

I get it, she's not the candidate any rational person would choose.  Unless the alternative is Trump.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 2:03am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:59pm:
Hilary is a conventional politician.  You don't believe a word they say or promise, you assume they're corrupt and have a hidden agenda; and you're golden.

On the other hand, Trump is "refreshingly honest and unfiltered". Unfortunately, he's also a megalomaniac.

This I don't get.  Trump is in no way "refreshingly honest."  Sure, he has no brain/mouth filter, but that's not the same as honesty.  He lies constantlyHe can't even repeat himself without lying (see any list of the wildly varying figures he has cited as the cost to build "the wall," and then remember that he has also said on many occasions that Mexico is going to pay for it), and while that might be simple incompetence or stupidity since having consistent talking points is usually very important in an election, I don't find incompetence or stupidity to be a comforting alternative to outright lies.  His accuracy ratings are rock bottom with all of the sites that track these things.  See PolitiFact for just one example.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:27am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 8:46pm:
2. Azog: If Trump is more likely to cause a global economic meltdown and destruction of the status quo, are you supporting him?

It is not funny when people start to know about you to good ...

I have to say, I am calculating coldly both options.

Clinton: Good option for business, for stability, for more of the same
Trump: Risky, but more options for opportunities.

As I feel I have no energy at the time, I really prefer Clinton winning.

But a little image at last:

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #21 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 11:04pm:

+1

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #22 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
It is not funny when people start to know about you to good ...

I have to say, I am calculating coldly both options.

Clinton: Good option for business, for stability, for more of the same
Trump: Risky, but more options for opportunities.

As I feel I have no energy at the time, I really prefer Clinton winning.

But a little image at last:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3TmiCLo1FSY/VslSjBJF5cI/AAAAAAAAGbM/AbOgne-8FUI/s640/...

Azog sides with Wall Street...  Cheesy

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #23 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 8:58am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:24am:
Azog sides with Wall Street...  Cheesy

Cheesy

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #24 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 4:49pm:
I can't stand this. Every fucking thread of the mobos are all filled up with comments of this tard. I don't get it how can people  be so patient to keep replying his walls of texts that are actually pure nonsense that he does trying to look clever.

Walls of text in the Mobos.  Sad! 

Thread derailed in post 2, Great!  Wait..holy shit.  Is Donald Trump actually Tony the Tiger?  They both shovel empty calories at ignorant audiences and sign off every statement with one word exclamations.  This explains everything!

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint