Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Baktiotha shut the fuck up (Read 14819 times)
Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Baktiotha shut the fuck up
Reply #25 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
You ought to care.  If Trump gets elected the whole world will suffer.  He is a global warming denier, racist, isolationist, failed businessman with delusions of being intelligent. 

I'm a racist and isolationist, so in this case I should like him? But I don't. For me Trump is just controlled opposition. He's there for the idiots on the street think they can do something with their vote, and the status quo is keeps going. Despite the fact that I don't like him, you can't say he is failed, or dumb. You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a billionaire.

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
Having him as President of the United States would be a disaster.  Just look at all the Republican movements for anybody but him.  A significant number have said they'll vote for Hillary rather than Trump, and there's a movement within the delegates to get them to realize that they are not bound by any rule to vote for Trump at the convention.  They just need a credible alternative, and unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible.

Well if number of people who support something were a proof of anything, than he is the best choice because he is winning. But it isn't: usually the masses are wrong and that's why universal democracy is a failure.

Global economy is already fucked up. It started when Nixon drove the dollar out of gold. If you actually know shit about economy you should know that the crises are harder and harder, and the US basically collapsed in 08 but they did Quantative Easing to hold it. That actually doesn't solve anything, just postpones the crash while making the situation even worse. You see they have to keep doing QE to sustain the illusion the economy is strong, and the QEs have to be bigger and bigger than the previous to work. You just can't o this forever, and the sooner you stop it the better for you.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #26 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:08am:
You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a billionaire.

This is not an absolute truth.

I think Trump is more "savant" (affected with a mental disability (such as autism or mental retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (such as mathematics or music)) than "intelligent" (broad capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.).

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #27 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:29am
Print Post  
I'm a racist and isolationist, so in this case I should like him? But I don't. For me Trump is just controlled opposition. He's there for the idiots on the street think they can do something with their vote, and the status quo is keeps going. Despite the fact that I don't like him, you can't say he is failed, or dumb. You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a billionaire.

Well if number of people who support something were a proof of anything, than he is the best choice because he is winning. But it isn't: usually the masses are wrong and that's why universal democracy is a failure.

Global economy is already fucked up. It started when Nixon drove the dollar out of gold. If you actually know shit about economy you should know that the crises are harder and harder, and the US basically collapsed in 08 but they did Quantative Easing to hold it. That actually doesn't solve anything, just postpones the crash while making the situation even worse. You see they have to keep doing QE to sustain the illusion the economy is strong, and the QEs have to be bigger and bigger than the previous to work. You just can't o this forever, and the sooner you stop it the better for you.

You better pull your head out of your asses and listen to this wise man , Faggots  Grin Grin Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 11:34am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:24am:
Azog sides with Wall Street...  Cheesy

What should I say ... my brother is a lot more radical than me and his daughter started working in a Hedge Fund ... and earning more than himself, a senior scientist ...

So yes... a bit ... but I am always for a bombing raid.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 11:50am
Print Post  
godfuckingdammit......who let the Trumpanzees out of their fucking cages?

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #30 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
I really have no clue what those same 5 people are talking about in every one of those 20 - 30 pages threads.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2016 at 12:53pm by Wipe »  

IP Logged

^_^
Dirty Sock

KNN's Bitch

Reply #31 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:27am:

I think Trump is more "savant" (affected with a mental disability (such as autism or mental retardation) who exhibits exceptional skill or brilliance in some limited field (such as mathematics or music)) than "intelligent" (broad capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.).

At the end of the day he's sitting on top of a mountain of money and tomorrow or any other day he can just do whatever he likes and will still make money, cuz he's got a bunch of morons working for him. Broke morons like you who call him an idiot and have to wake up early every day to go work 8 hours for an idiot like him who make a lot of money out of your own stupidity while doing nothing. Lern to Kiosaky Faggot Grin Grin Grin

[] wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 at 2:59pm:
He seems to be performing at his optimal, though limited, level of intelligence.  It's Reilley that we need to be nice to.  That guys one more troll victimization away from putting his head in the oven.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:35pm:
We should deport all the SW fangirls over the age of 12 (except for grand he is special) and build a wall to keep them from coming back.

Darth Anonymous wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 5:55pm:
Will build it out of pussy. That is one thing those fanboys can never get a hold of.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a billionaire.

There are two mistaken facts in that sentence.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
I'm a racist and isolationist, so in this case I should like him?

To either like him or vote for him you need to be a racist and an isolationist, yes.

Despite the fact that I don't like him, you can't say he is failed, or dumb. You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a billionaire.

I can and did and will again say he is failed.  His business bankruptcies, his teetering on the edge of personal financial ruin because he didn't learn to not invest his own money in himself before learning how to milk his investors and work the bankruptcy system, and his need to grossly inflate his own net worth all scream "Failure!"
He has his name on some successful businesses, but to my knowledge he is in no way actually managing them, no matter what titles he might claim.  In fact, he has claimed the exact opposite.  When asked about his businesses which have gone into bankruptcy he has claimed publicly that he was not involved in their management, despite carrying a title such as "CEO" or being on the board of directors.  He is a figurehead, nothing more.

And no, you don't have to be intelligent to inherit money.  If he ever does reveal his tax returns I'd love to see the comparison between what he inherited and what he actually owns now, adjusted for inflation.  Everything that has ever come out about his finances proves that he is a liar and a cheat, claiming to have donated to veterans while not doing so as one example, and claiming in court documents that his net worth is in large part made up of his brand, which he chooses to value as he wishes and which can change from day to day. A brief quote, article linked:
Quote:
the number depends on “My general attitude at the time that question may be asked,” and “it’s very subjective

No, the value of real estate is not subjective.  It might have a range of value, but you can bet that when you go shopping for a mortgage that the banks will all be in the same objective ballpark as to the value of your home.  The only part of his self-evaluation of his wealth which is subjective is his own valuation of his brand.  So he can set it at 10B and then claim to be worth that, but it's simply not true.

The same article cites a bank evaluation of his tax return which showed a net worth of 1.2B, although Trump claimed 3.5B.  Neither figure is the hundreds of billions he claims to be worth.  So whether you believe Trump or the bank, Trump is a liar.

I don't expect any other revaluations to do anything other than prove that all of Trump's claims to hundreds of billions are also just a pack of lies and a front for his ego. 

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:12pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #34 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Piles and piles of dumb.

You started talking about the gold standard. That was the troll tipping point.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #35 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:04pm:
To either like him or vote for him you need to be a racist and an isolationist, yes.

No. But in order to make such a stupidly sweeping statement like this, you do need to exhibit the exact qualities that make Trump such a disaster.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:59pm:
No. But in order to make such a stupidly sweeping statement like this, you do need to exhibit the exact qualities that make Trump such a disaster.

Let's break down Trump's major 'policies', if they may be graced with that level of formality:

The Wall - Isolationist
Anti-Mexican - Racist
Anti-Muslim - While not technically racism since Islam is a religion, is so close that you don't need a dictionary to understand that it is the same sort of thing - Hatred and fear of The Other
Anti-woman - See Anti-Muslim
Anti-Trade - Isolationist
US-China trade - Isolationist/Protectionist
Immigration 'reform' - Both racist and isolationist
Gay rights - See Anti-Muslim

Can you name me any major policies Trump has proclaimed which cannot fall into one of these two categories?  And even if you find an exception, are you basing your vote on that exception, or on the racist and isolationist majority?  When you support a thing, you endorse that thing.

So yes, if you vote for Trump you are proclaiming loudly and clearly that you prefer racist and isolationist policies.  That you are in fact yourself a racist and an isolationist.  This is not a broad sweeping statement, it is a logical truism.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #37 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:21pm:
Let's break down Trump's major 'policies', if they may be graced with that level of formality:

The Wall - Isolationist
Anti-Mexican - Racist
Anti-Muslim - While not technically racism since Islam is a religion, is so close that you don't need a dictionary to understand that it is the same sort of thing - Hatred and fear of The Other

Can you name me any major policies Trump has proclaimed which cannot fall into one of these two categories?  And even if you find an exception, are you basing your vote on that exception, or on the racist and isolationist majority?  When you support a thing, you endorse that thing.

So yes, if you vote for Trump you are proclaiming loudly and clearly that you prefer racist and isolationist policies.  That you are in fact yourself a racist and an isolationist.  This is not a broad sweeping statement, it is a logical truism.

Hi Welcome

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #38 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:27pm
Print Post  

Right. Because the American voter has a long and storied tradition of embracing the whole politician rather than picking a single issue and voting according to that while completely ignoring every. single. other. thing. about that politician....

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:27pm:
Right. Because the American voter has a long and storied tradition of embracing the whole politician rather than picking a single issue and voting according to that while completely ignoring every. single. other. thing. about that politician....

Now who is making the sweeping generalization?   Grin

A sweeping generalization which ignores the fact that since all (or almost all, certainly all of the major ones) of Trumps polices can be classified as either racist or isolationist, it doesn't much matter even if a voter hones in on a single racist or isolationist plank.  It's still support of either a racist or an isolationist plank.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:48pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:04pm:

I can and did and will again say he is failed.  His business bankruptcies, his teetering on the edge of personal financial ruin because he didn't learn to not invest his own money in himself before learning how to milk his investors and work the bankruptcy system, and his need to grossly inflate his own net worth all scream "Failure!"
He has his name on some successful businesses, but to my knowledge he is in no way actually managing them, no matter what titles he might claim.  In fact, he has claimed the exact opposite.  When asked about his businesses which have gone into bankruptcy he has claimed publicly that he was not involved in their management, despite carrying a title such as "CEO" or being on the board of directors.  He is a figurehead, nothing more.

And no, you don't have to be intelligent to inherit money.  If he ever does reveal his tax returns I'd love to see the comparison between what he inherited and what he actually owns now, adjusted for inflation.  Everything that has ever come out about his finances proves that he is a liar and a cheat, claiming to have donated to veterans while not doing so as one example, and claiming in court documents that his net worth is in large part made up of his brand, which he chooses to value as he wishes and which can change from day to day. A brief quote, article linked:
No, the value of real estate is not subjective.  It might have a range of value, but you can bet that when you go shopping for a mortgage that the banks will all be in the same objective ballpark as to the value of your home.  The only part of his self-evaluation of his wealth which is subjective is his own valuation of his brand.  So he can set it at 10B and then claim to be worth that, but it's simply not true.

The same article cites a bank evaluation of his tax return which showed a net worth of 1.2B, although Trump claimed 3.5B.  Neither figure is the hundreds of billions he claims to be worth.  So whether you believe Trump or the bank, Trump is a liar.

I don't expect any other revaluations to do anything other than prove that all of Trump's claims to hundreds of billions are also just a pack of lies and a front for his ego. 

QFT.
He's only a billionaire in his own mind.
You know he's full of shit, because his response to unrelated questions is "I'm a billionaire" as though that is an actual response that shuts down all other questioning.
He honestly thinks he is special because of his wealth.

He leverages his perceived exorbitant wealth to suck in other people's money.  He survives on legal loopholes and dodgy accounting.

He inherited his wealth - I wouldn't attribute his current status to business acumen.
The only acknowledgement he deserves is that he did not take daddy's money and do what the Hilton girls do. At least he tried to make more money of his own accord.  His track record though, as Frank said, is spotty at best.

Frank wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 2:03am:
This I don't get.  Trump is in no way "refreshingly honest." 

The quotations were intended to reflect that this is not my viewpoint but a common (and fictional) representation in the media in the early days of his campaign.

« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:05pm by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #41 - Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 6:45pm:
Now who is making the sweeping generalization? 

Mine is sarcasm, you git.  Tongue

In the primaries, more racists supported Trump than they supported other candidates. But they still split and didn't fall into a single block behind anyone.

Isolationism is a conservative idea, so they mostly vote Republican, and they gave a lot of support to Trump, but they also split among other candidates during the primaries.

Bernie had a number of isolationists supporting him, too.

Democrats didn't get as many racists, but they did get comparable numbers of voters who qualified as "intolerant". Which is what we say about ignorant dumbfucks when the topic isn't race.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #42 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 1:54am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm:
I really have no clue what those same 5 people are talking about in every one of those 20 - 30 pages threads.

Smiley

« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2016 at 1:55am by Sim-Sala-Bim »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 7:01pm:
Democrats didn't get as many racists, but they did get comparable numbers of voters who qualified as "intolerant". Which is what we say about ignorant dumbfucks when the topic isn't race.

Instead of racists liberals are chock full of "social warriors" trying to stifle free speech and get people fired for expressing an opinion that they dislike.  Protest a speaker at your college that doesn't hold views you agree with?  Fine, protest them, but don't try to get the venue cancelled.  Instead go to it and learn something, like college is supposed to be about.  Fuckwits, all of them.  It's wisdom straight out of The Godfather:  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  If you don't understand them at anything other than a knee-jerk level, you can't defeat them.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 9:40am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:27am:

In his case he made most of his money with real state. You need to understand something to make money investing.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 12:51pm:

Basically you have this Baktiotha guy with januray 2016 join date talking shit. People prove he is wrong with factual data. Then he can't admit he is wrong and relativizes everything in order to make he looks right, or change the subject. Then the other posters have to educate the guy about how an argumentation works, and then they go back to point 1 when the guy say something dumb again and is proven wrong.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 9:51am
Print Post  

The Wall - Isolationist
Anti-Mexican - Racist

What about the fact that the option is Hillary Clinton? Isn't that enough reason for non-racists people and multiculturalist (the right word for the opposite of isolationist, I think) vote on him. She should be in jail at this point but she isn't because the people who rule your country are her allies. But wathever, I don't care. America is already doomed when you have to choose between Clinton and a guy who has a half jew daughter. At least that is improvement compared to Obama.

Funny fact: you hate him because he's racist in your mind. I hate him because he isn't!
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2016 at 10:19am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 11th, 2016 at 5:57pm:
You started talking about the gold standard. That was the troll tipping point.

Why do you think I'm on the vault?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #48 - Jul 12th, 2016 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Jul 12th, 2016 at 10:19am:
Why do you think I'm on the vault?

For etiquette and civics lessons, obvs.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #49 - Jul 13th, 2016 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
You know, I know a lot of people that enjoy having a fence/wall around their property. I've never heard of them getting slandered for it though.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint