Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) PSA - Put Masterful on Your Runearms Now (Read 9674 times)
Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

PSA - Put Masterful on Your Runearms Now
Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/477194-Cannith-Crafting-More-Info-Reca...

If you have any craftable runearms laying around, put masterful on them ASAP.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: PSA - Put Masterful on Your Runearms Now
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
All of them should have it already, really, but it's worth taking them time to double check it. YOu know the saying: measure twice, cut once.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:34pm:
All of them should have it already, really, but it's worth taking them time to double check it. YOu know the saying: measure twice, cut once.

Really? I always preferred cut once, and if it doesn't fit make it fit with a hammer.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 8:47pm:
Really? I always preferred cut once, and if it doesn't fit make it fit with a hammer.

Sounds like Turbine's approach.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Slug wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 10:39pm:
Really? I always preferred cut once, and if it doesn't fit say fuck it, it's good enough.

Sounds like Turbine's approach.

ftfy

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 11:39pm
Print Post  

Well my personal approach is "Fuck measurements, let's rock", but I like yours, too.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2016 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Really? I always preferred cut once, and if it's full of bugs, fuck it we'll get around to fixing them within the next decade or so.

FIFY better.

Waiting for reports from Lama.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Aug 11th, 2016 at 7:32pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/477194-Cannith-Crafting-More-Info-Reca...

If you have any craftable runearms laying around, put masterful on them ASAP.

suspected it would come to this.

future players will be very disappointed, when they notice a craftable +5 property on em.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2016 at 3:30am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
The only problem is you have to have them already bound. I have several Lucid Dreams sitting around on mules waiting for that "just in case" I make another arti moment. I can't slam a mark on there without binding them, and the characters they need to be bound to don't exist yet Sad

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 12th, 2016 at 5:33pm:
The only problem is you have to have them already bound. I have several Lucid Dreams sitting around on mules waiting for that "just in case" I make another arti moment. I can't slam a mark on there without binding them, and the characters they need to be bound to don't exist yet Sad

rune arms suck pick one of your gimps to be the designated xp penalty and put one of each on it, and delete the rest of that fucking garbage

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #10 - Aug 12th, 2016 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 12th, 2016 at 5:33pm:

A Masterful Crafting won't bind a BtA rune arm.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
After ignoring the crafting bits on runearms since forever, I was disappointed to find that most, if not all, of the newer ones don't have that crafting bit to let me lower the ml.  Sad clown.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 12th, 2016 at 7:58pm:
rune arms suck pick one of your gimps to be the designated xp penalty

If you're implying that artis suck, you don't know what the fuck you're doing.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #13 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Agreed. I've seen a repeater Arti or two that would surprise the fuck out of most people.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2016 at 3:04pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 1:46pm:

Artificer's suck in epic content.  If you're happy loafing around in heroics, then fine.  Otherwise you just don't know what you're talking about.

Technomage wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 3:04pm:
Agreed. I've seen a repeater Arti or two that would surprise the fuck out of most people.

Stack 3 Ranger past lives, 3 Monk past lives, and 3 epic past lives for 9% doubleshot and any class that swaps in a ranged weapon every one in a while will do as much damage as an artificer with those exact same PLs.

They could do a lot worse than just letting rune arms be crafted up with 3 scaling effects.  It would save them a class pass and/or the entire design of a new enhancement tree.

Just because you can make something work doesn't mean that it is designed to work right.
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2016 at 7:00pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 14th, 2016 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 6:55pm:
Artificer's suck in epic content.  If you're happy loafing around in heroics, then fine. 

Another dumb fuck who doesn't know how to play the game.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #16 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:34am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 10:01pm:

you have been gay and retarded for your entire stay here. dont think that just because u are loud for like a year people are going to forget how incompetent and wrong you are about everything youve ever stated regarding DDO on this website. every post youve ever made is irrelevant, inaccurate, and inconsequential you inbred imbecile. A "Tornado Joe" post is just marginally less valuable than a P4P post, and that resounding fact precludes any time and thought that any vault user might dedicate to considering and processing the content of your posts. you are objectively wrong, your opinions are verified shit, and overall you are the social equivalent of a cold sore.

Thanks for playing and see you in game!

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:35am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 14th, 2016 at 10:01pm:

If you know how to make Artificers competitive in epic content, bang on.

Mechanically they are not capable of doing so, and so proving this will be very difficult.

But I'd love to see you try.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:35am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:34am:
you have been gay and retarded for your entire stay here. dont think that just because u are loud for like a year people are going to forget how incompetent and wrong you are about everything youve ever stated regarding DDO on this website. every post youve ever made is irrelevant, inaccurate, and inconsequential you inbred imbecile. A "Tornado Joe" post is just marginally less valuable than a P4P post, and that resounding fact precludes any time and thought that any vault user might dedicate to considering and processing the content of your posts. you are objectively wrong, your opinions are verified shit, and overall you are the social equivalent of a cold sore.

Thanks for playing and see you in game!

Awwww did I hit a sore spot? It's ok, keep plugging away homie, you'll get there one day!

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Eighnuss,

If you can't run every bit of content in every single class, you don't know what the fuck you're doing and you're a shitty player. The fact that you imply that arti's will always die just goes to show you how bad of a player you are. I can do anything on an arti and contribute to every quest and raid, soloing any EE content in the game. It may take me a little longer than most but I can do it. The fact that  you are so ignorant about how to play this game goes to show how fucking pathetic you truly are.

"Gay and retarded" how fucking original! Did you come up with it yourself? You fucking hack. Do yourself a favor, uninstall the game, go play in traffic and make your parents happy. You're a disappointment to them. I would bet all I own that your mother cries at what a failure you are.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2016 at 4:11pm by TornadoJoe »  

IP Logged

@i@
Dirty Sock

Evading a ban XD

Reply #20 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 4:09pm:
Eighnuss,If you can't run every bit of content in every single class, you don't know what the fuck you're doing and you're a shitty player. The fact that you imply that arti's will always die just goes to show you how bad of a player you are. I can do anything on an arti and contribute to every quest and raid, soloing any EE content in the game. It may take me a little longer than most but I can do it. The fact that  you are so ignorant about how to play this game goes to show how fucking pathetic you truly are."Gay and retarded" how fucking original! Did you come up with it yourself? You fucking hack. Do yourself a favor, uninstall the game, go play in traffic and make your parents happy. You're a disappointment to them. I would bet all I own that your mother cries at what a failure you are.

Noice!  Cheesy

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Quote:
No dumbass, they're mediocre. Most of the people have about 6 int in real life and chew rather than playing.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 4:15am
Print Post  
the amount of irony in your double post pretty much validates everything i said. thanks for replying to yourself for me.

its also cute that 34 post accounts who werent here for your initial and total vault destruction dont realize that everyone else here KNOWS you are fucking verified gay and retarded

lurk moar- tornado joe is like a poorly made chinese counterfeit p4p

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 8:54am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Aug 16th, 2016 at 4:15am:
everyone else here KNOWS you are fucking verified gay and retarded

Like I give two shits what other people think. I only stuck around to find someone to buy my account, I have. I admit I don't know the inner workings of DDO. I'm not obsessed with this shit. I have been a member of this forum for about 2 years and almost all of my posts have been bullshit. In fact, this is the only post I've ever taken somewhat serious.

I stoned every life except the first, which was artificer. I know damn well it is a class that can perform. If you don't then maybe spend less time on the fucking forums and more time learning different play styles. It's easy to play the flavor of the month, it's much harder to play something that requires actual skill.

Here's a tip: start with warforged, max intelligence. I'm done here. I'm going to continue to enjoy my wife and family, maybe you could try Tinder. Remember there are women who just don't give a shit how you smell.

It's been a lot of fun, especially the original bullshit I started with saying. Thanks to the majority of you who laughed with me in the back channels and in game.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2016 at 1:19pm by TornadoJoe »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/backpedal

Edited:
quoting incase you chone

TornadoJoe wrote on Aug 16th, 2016 at 8:54am:
Like I give two shits what other people think. I only stuck around to find someone to buy my account, I have. I admit I don't know the inner workings of DDO. I'm not obsessed with this shit. I have been a member of this forum for about 2 years and almost all of my posts have been bullshit. In fact, this is the only post I've ever taken somewhat serious.

I stoned every life except the first, which was artificer. I know damn well it is a class that can perform. If you don't then maybe spend less time on the fucking forums and more time learning different play styles. It's easy to play the flavor of the month, it's much harder to play something that requires actual skill.

Here's a tip: start with warforged, max intelligence. I'm done here. I'm going to continue to enjoy my wife and family, maybe you could try Tinder. Remember there are women who just don't give a shit how you smell.

It's been a lot of fun, especially the original bullshit I started with saying. Thanks to the majority of you who laughed with me in the back channels and in game.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2016 at 4:37pm by eighnuss »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:35am:
If you know how to make Artificers competitive in epic content, bang on.

Mechanically they are not capable of doing so, and so proving this will be very difficult.

But I'd love to see you try.

8 Artie, 6 Ranger, 6 Rouge.   Artie icon and does just fine in EE with repeaters and/or gxbows.  Doesn't require tons of past lives to be effective.   I know because that is what I ran for my Artie PL and it did just fine.  Had no problems placing in the top 2 in missions and top 4 or so in EE raids.

Variations would be 14 Artie, 6 Rogue gxbow or 14 Artie, 6 Ranger repeater.

Yes, maybe pure Artificers are weak in epics but the beauty of DDO is that you aren't locked into playing a pure class.  At least you're not unless it is self-imposed stupidity of the Fran sort.

tl;dr Arties are fine as long as you're not on Fran's level.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2016 at 6:19pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint