Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Slarden shows how easy it is to level CC (Read 31821 times)
Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Slarden shows how easy it is to level CC
Reply #100 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:23am
Print Post  
slowertraffic wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:41am:
some of that would be mitigated if they just left the old system available. Even if only as an airship amenity.

People who like it would still have it.  And Turbine could make the store interface/description clunky enough they could maybe sell some old crafting amenities to people who thought they were buying new crafting amenities.  Its a win-win!

Easier said than done.  They would have to maintain old essences and new in the loot tables.  Your character sheet would need to be modified to have a tab for old crafting levels and new crafting levels that are maintained independently.  Right now, all your old xp is converted to new and the new is all that they have to deal with.  How do they handle that if they keep the old?

I think it is possible to do, but it would have needed to be in the design spec from the beginning.  Adding it now, and the corresponding systems work, is unrealistic.  Altering the recipe costs to make effect shards more affordable and making higher level ML shards more expensive is a much simpler change that would make low level loot accessible.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #101 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:23am:
Easier said than done

This is nothing against you Ash, but I get really tired of this shit myself. I have seen it a lot from the fanbois on the Mobo's and sometimes from Turbine even.

The whole "it's really hard to code things, you just don't get it! Even though I went to college and took real classes and my full time job is coding all day every day. It's hard!"

Yeah I am sure I couldn't code anything, but for fuck monkeys sake if your job is to do something for years and years you would thing you could do a decent job eventually.

If mechanics had this mentality you would take your car to the shop and they would tell you, "yeah you have transmission problems." You would ask them, "can it be fixed?" and they would respond, "yeah but it's really hard, I think you should just buy a new car."

It reminds me of this one guy I worked with, I was pointing out how he was doing something really fucking stupid.

He was like "I have been doing this job for 20 years!"

I replied to him, "Well you think you would know how to fucking do it by now and I shouldn't have to point this shit out to you."

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 9:42am:
B)  The issue is not really about new crafters, though.  That is a surrogate argument.  The issue is that the cost of effect shards is flat.

Well the issues play together.  The 100 fort item now costs 2 PEDs.  This amount you can get while reasonably low level, and if you're clued in early enough or you're an experienced player on a new server or whatever you can probably do this by 7th level when you can actually wear the item.

NewCC charges 5 PEDs for the same effect.  That 2.5x cost of a rare ingredient pushes the possibility of making the item by the time you can use it well off.

Here's the cost according to the planner:

Effect: Defense: Fortification
Bound info: CC level = 1, Essence cost = 10, Page Torn from a Research Notebook = 15, Small Wooden Idol = 5

Effect: Defense: Insightful Fortification
Bound info: CC level = 175, Essence cost = 175, P.Eberron Dragonshard = 5, Ruddy Fungus = 15, Silver Bowl = 5

All of that stuff is fairly trivial except for the PEDs.  Even the Silver Bowls and Small Wooden Idols are only a Tier2 collectables and so are fairly common and can be bought on the AH or gifted by/bought from a guildmate.

Who Cares wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:58am:
If mechanics had this mentality you would take your car to the shop and they would tell you, "yeah you have transmission problems." You would ask them, "can it be fixed?" and they would respond, "yeah but it's really hard, I think you should just buy a new car."

Well as long as you're using anecdotes...  So you take your car to the shop and they say it needs a new transmission.  You're driving an automatic and ask if a manual can be put in.  "Sure thing," says the mechanic.  "Well, just leave in the automatic in case I might want to use it sometime."  Your costs just went up 1000x, and most of that is because the mechanic knows he has an idiot on his hands.

Leaving in the old system is possible.  Is it easy?  Would they need to add an entirely new set of machines?  Would they have to add a drop down to the existing machines asking if you want to use OldCC or NewCC every single time you go to use one?  Somehow they have to make the option available.  And now you've got two systems that new player have to try to figure out.  Two sets of skills to work on, two systems to craft in.  Two completely different sets of recipes.  And two lists of effects which can be crafted.

It would be a mess, and replacing the system entirely is really the way to do it right.  That said, there are ways to replace the system entirely that don't make the cost 2.5x PEDs over the old system cost for anything you might want to make in the new system.  There are ways to replace the system entirely while retaining the flexibility of the old system.  It could be done in a better way then just pointing to 3 effects and saying "See?  Power creep!  That's what makes a system good!"

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #103 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:58am:
This is nothing against you Ash, but I get really tired of this shit myself. I have seen it a lot from the fanbois on the Mobo's and sometimes from Turbine even.

The whole "it's really hard to code things, you just don't get it! Even though I went to college and took real classes and my full time job is coding all day every day. It's hard!"

Yeah I am sure I couldn't code anything, but for fuck monkeys sake if your job is to do something for years and years you would thing you could do a decent job eventually.

It reminds me of this one guy I worked with, I was pointing out how he was doing something really fucking stupid.

He was like "I have been doing this job for 20 years!"

I replied to him, "Well you think you would know how to fucking do it by now and I shouldn't have to point this shit out to you."

Your car analogy is off.

Try a construction analogy.  You make a blueprint to remodel your bath to take out the shower/tub combo and put in a new larger standing shower with fancy tile, a ceiling mount "natural rain" shower head, etc.  Also the toilet will now be in a closed door area.  You have to move the toilet to the other side of the room to make space for the shower.  You demolish the old walls, move the plumbing (drain is in a different location, for example, build new walls, install fixtures, tile and are just about to do the finishing and painting and...your wife walks in and says: where am I going to take a bath after a long day and relax?  I want a tub too!!!!.  Well...you could have easily designed for a tub all along.  And it would have probably worked and not been that much more money.  But now?  It's pretty much a do-over and you wasted a lot of time and materials.   

Turbine COULD have designed it to support old CC and new CC simultaneously from the beginning.  That would have, probably, been very little extra effort.  At this point, though, they designed it to replace the old CC, not co-exist.  So design decisions were made and coding was done based on that blueprint.  Going back now and re-doing the blueprint is more work and more expensive than incorporating what you want in the first draft.

That's all I'm saying.

Which is a universal concept in engineering (whether architectural, mechanical, electrical, or computer) and simplified by the classic saying "measure twice, cut once".  Be mad at me all you want.  Call me a fanboi or a shill. 

I have my concerns about the new system that I would change, if I could.  I agree that the new system, as constructed, does not support new players, players making heroic (especially low heroic level loot) and players who want to craft for other people (especially lowbie gear).  All of which was the old system's sweet spots.  So, they built a new system that basically doesn't work for anyone who was using the old system.  The new system is great for epic gear, end game gear, and people with a lot of resources.  But it has gaps.  The two systems combined would fill all the gaps.  Or, a modification the new system's cost structure would allow it to fill all the gaps.  Either way, I hope they find a way to fill the gaps.

« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2016 at 2:05pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #104 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 24th, 2016 at 11:38pm:
You're high or stupid or you play a idiot amount of time.
You're saying 24 to 48 hours of play time?  Because that's a day or two.  For me that many hours stretches across the 15-30 days I cited earlier.  If not even more than a month.  Not everyone has the same amount of play time, so what is easy and convenient for you isn't easy and convenient for me.  So now you're just arguing semantics because you play more than I do, congratulations.

I usually run 1-3 dungeons when I play.  I might see 3-4 remnant drops per dungeon, and while I do see the occasional large number there's a depressing amount of 3 to 4 remnant drops also.  Let's say an average of 10 remnants per drop, and an average of 2 dungeons, and an average of 3 remnant drops.  That's 60 remnants per play session.  60 into 1k is 17.  So 17 days of play sessions to get 1k remnants, playing probably 2 out of 3 days, so a month was a fairly accurate estimate.  All to buy an item that can hold your precious fort augment?  No thanks.  As I said before when trying to assist you with your reading comprehension issues, I have my heavy fort sorted.  It's the NewCC that is screwing people for it.

A month to get 1k rems... so you really are on the Fran plan.   Thanks for clarifying.  Jesus... it must have taken you a damned year to get enough ingredients and level your crafting skills high enough to actually make heavy fort and masterful craftsmanship items.

I think your drops per dungeon estimate is low.  Mid level heroic elite missions seem to be the sweet spot for completion times vs champion density.  I'll assume it's accurate though.

It should take about 10-15 minutes tops to clear a mid-heroics dungeon at or under level, less if you're in a decent group instead of soloing.  20 rems per dungeon at 15 minutes per dungeon gives 1.3333 rems per minute.  That's 12.5 hours for 1k remnants.   Nowhere near as bad as you made it out to be, especially considering that you're getting 12.5 hours of mission completions, XP and loot in addition to the remnants during that time instead of dicking around with crafting, deconning loot for essences, etc.

Regarding new players specifically, the time and resource investment required to level CC crafting in the current system is just as unfriendly towards a new player as it will be in the new system.  Newbies don't have hundreds of thousands of plat to spare, they don't have a stockpile of essences and rare ingredients.  Additionally, deconning lower level RNG items gives so few essences that it isn't worth the time it takes.  New players would be much better off to ignore crafting and focus on leveling to epics where the RNG items give much larger amounts of essences when deconned.  They also would likely still lack enough game knowledge to know what's worth crafting at level 7 and what isn't.

Last but not least, I'm glad you have your fortification needs taken care of.  Do you want a cookie or something?

« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2016 at 6:11pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 6:10pm:
Regarding new players specifically, the time and resource investment required to level CC crafting in the current system is just as unfriendly towards a new player as it will be in the new system.  Newbies don't have hundreds of thousands of plat to spare, they don't have a stockpile of essences and rare ingredients.  Additionally, deconning lower level RNG items gives so few essences that it isn't worth the time it takes.  New players would be much better off to ignore crafting and focus on leveling to epics where the RNG items give much larger amounts of essences when deconned.  They also would likely still lack enough game knowledge to know what's worth crafting at level 7 and what isn't.

The real problem I  see with the current system is that it takes time to get the xp even if you have the materials. I have thousands of essences but I don't have many crafting levels because I just can't stand by the fucking machine to do the leveling. In new system it seems some mins is all what you need to get dozens of lvs.

You reply to the guy about the time needed to get the remants is misscalculated, because you are doing it assuming he plays to get remants. Like going to heroic quests underlv to do it. That's not how it should be calculated, instead how much rems you get passively while doing other stuff.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #106 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:57pm:

You missed my whole point. It really had nothing to do with CC and your points for this are valid. But I swear every fucking time someone on the MOBO's makes a suggestion there are the people that talk about how hard it is to code things. How hot and sweaty they get at turbine trying to do things, I think that might be more pac man LARP than coding.

Fuck Off, That is all

Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #107 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:28pm:
new player

Look Fran, I don't give a fuck about new players.

I honestly get really tired of the "new player straw man" as well.

People act like there are droves of new players. LOL.

Second people act like these fucking mythical "new players" have never played a fucking video game before.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #108 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 7:15pm:
You reply to the guy about the time needed to get the remants is misscalculated, because you are doing it assuming he plays to get remants. Like going to heroic quests underlv to do it. That's not how it should be calculated, instead how much rems you get passively while doing other stuff.

Actually, my estimate was based on how many rems I tend to get while rolling through quests for XP and leveling after a TR.  I have never actively farmed just for remnants.

I assumed that most people who TR and are leveling back up understand that you should do quest at or slightly below level to maximize your XP due to first time completion and bravery bonuses.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #109 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 8:09pm:
You missed my whole point. It really had nothing to do with CC and your points for this are valid. But I swear every fucking time someone on the MOBO's makes a suggestion there are the people that talk about how hard it is to code things. How hot and sweaty they get at turbine trying to do things, I think that might be more pac man LARP than coding.

Lol.  Gotcha.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 12:57pm:
Your car analogy is off.

Try a construction analogy.  You make a blueprint to remodel your bath to take out the shower/tub combo and put in a new larger standing shower with fancy tile, a ceiling mount "natural rain" shower head, etc.  Also the toilet will now be in a closed door area.  You have to move the toilet to the other side of the room to make space for the shower.  You demolish the old walls, move the plumbing (drain is in a different location, for example, build new walls, install fixtures, tile and are just about to do the finishing and painting and...your wife walks in and says: where am I going to take a bath after a long day and relax?  I want a tub too!!!!.  Well...you could have easily designed for a tub all along.  And it would have probably worked and not been that much more money.  But now?  It's pretty much a do-over and you wasted a lot of time and materials.   

That's all I'm saying.

Your analogy really sux.
I fell asleep half way thru.   Grin

Bathroom remodelling?  Haven't got anything a bit punchier and to the point?
Besides, I liked Who Cares' car analogy.
That sounds much more like Turbine to me.

Haven't played as long as you guys, but I've read "too hard" a lot from the devs in DDO, who are a precious bunch.
Never seen it much from other game developers.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:30am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #111 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:47am
Print Post  
Quote:
DEV1: How are we going to sort hit points out?
DEV2: Make it a string.
DEV1: But it's a number!
DEV2: Yeah but it's easier to validate a string.
DEV1: Gotcha!
DEV1: Dude, the damage math is failing.
DEV9: Yeah I set that as a double int, you can't work that with HP. Duh!
DEV2: Ok, I'll put in a conversion function. No need to document or even tell the team about it, I'm bound to have a job at Turbine for life!
FERNANDO: Put a time wait on the function and let other devs sacrifice salary to bypass it.
DEV1: BUT NO-ONE WILL KNOW IT'S THERE!
EVERYONE: Quiet, we're all sexing our ladyparts with dollars.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:48am by kum-gulp »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:54am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 6:10pm:
Jesus... it must have taken you a damned year to get enough ingredients and level your crafting skills high enough to actually make heavy fort and masterful craftsmanship items.

Yeah, all the time I wasted melting items for essences and my crafting is still not capped.  I clearly do not play DDO as often as you, or for as much time per play session.  But that doesn't bother me at all.

I was amused by your "mid level heroics is the sweet spot for remnants" thing though.  It's retarded drooling idiot statements like this by people like you with tin foil hat theories about how things work in the game that make these boards worthwhile.

You keep a stable of characters at whatever you're calling 'mid-level heroics' in order to try to farm remnants?  I just play the damn game and let the remnants come as they will.  Before I know it I'm above whatever you're calling 'mid-level heroics' and on to my next life.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #113 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 8:55am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:29am:
Haven't played as long as you guys, but I've read "too hard" a lot from the devs in DDO, who are a precious bunch.
Never seen it much from other game developers.

We should start giving them participation stars, and gold stars when they actually fix something or get something right. That might be the motivation they need, and in any case would make them feel better about themselves.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #114 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
The Vault. Making Turbine feel better about itself. That would be a first.

IP Logged

slowertraffic
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
remember how it was "too hard" to fix the tooltips?

car analogy: 

customer (fanboi): "I'd like an air freshener on my rearview, please"

mechanic (turbine): "that's pretty hard.  First we'd have to remove the windshield to get to the mirror.  Just to do that we'd have to figure out how to protect the paint on the fenders and hood while we worked.  We might break the windshield while we had it out.  Then there's the problem of the weatherstripping.  Here's the workaround another customer figured out for rolling the windows down."

another customer (vaultie):  screw the shit smelling pine tree.  How about you just remove steaming pile of dogturds from under the seat?"

random parts delivery guy who just happens to be there for an entirely different reason (you know who this was):  reaches in and hangs an air freshener off the rearview while he's thinking about doing something else.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #116 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 6:54am:
I was amused by your "mid level heroics is the sweet spot for remnants" thing though.  It's retarded drooling idiot statements like this by people like you with tin foil hat theories about how things work in the game that make these boards worthwhile.

You keep a stable of characters at whatever you're calling 'mid-level heroics' in order to try to farm remnants?  I just play the damn game slowly and somewhat poorly it appears and let the remnants come as they will.

And you say I have poor reading comprehension...  I know you're on the Fran(k) plan but please try to keep up.  I've previously stated at least once that I have never actively farmed remnants.

I have one toon I play 99% of the time with some bank mules and two dusty, unused, first life alts lvl 15 and 22 respectively from when I first started playing DDO before rolling the character that is now my main.

Regarding mid-level heroics being the sweet spot, the key things to keep in mind regarding remnant drops are the following (from the Wiki):
  • Since Update 27 Hotfix, Mysterious Remnants have a (reduced) chance to appear for characters that are up to two levels above the level of the quest.
  • Monster Champions (and remnants) do not appear in quests under a difficulty-modified quest level of 5.
  • Monster Champions (and remnants) do not appear on casual or normal difficulty.
  • Monster Champions (and remnants) do not appear in raids.

Mid-level heroics are the sweet spot because:
  • Level 5-15 heroic missions are stupidly due to the power creep from class passes and new gear.
  • Mid-level heroic mobs noticeably lower relative HPs than mobs in upper heroics and epics, thus your mob kill rate is generally higher.
  • They can be steamrolled quickly on elite difficulty at or below level while leveling a TR'd toon.  A lot of builds that steamroll heroics become less overpowered in epics, especially while refilling karma in an off destiny.

Care to detail the depth of your experience with remnants beyond taking a month to get 1k?  Care to list the reasons you think lower and mid-level heroics are not the easiest and fastest range to get remnants?  All I've seen from you so far is "remnants suck, crafting is better, durrr durrr durrr" regardless of evidence provided that using named gear and augments is comparable and possibly easier than crafting.

I have been max level in all three Cannith Crafting spheres for almost two years and have crafted many items for my and my guildies' TRs.  I am fully aware of the time and resources it took to level crafting and acquire the ingredients necessary for heavy fortification.  Yes, I even crafted a couple of heavy fortification items. 

If you add up the time you took to loot thousands of essences, decon hundreds of items (with lag), level crafting, acquire the PEDs, and what you could have chosen instead of tomes for PED trade-ins, you could have easily gained a few more levels, leveled your guild, acquired 1k remnants, and run an extra story arc or two for a blue-slot reward much quicker.

Additionally, in my experience, using PEDs for heavy fortification is a sucker's trap given all the other things PEDs can be used for and when it is so easy to get via augs and named items.  The long-term cost of using those PEDs to craft fortification will be even higher once PEDs are required for some of the better effects in the new crafting system. I'm glad I saved mine.  To each their own though.

Anyway, as Revaulting stated, we're just two idiots going in circles.  I'm done.  There's more than enough opinions, debate and actual information in this thread for everybody to make an informed decision on their own.  May you enjoy happy heavy fort crafting the rest of your DDO days Fran(k).   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:41pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #117 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:22pm:
And you say I have poor reading comprehension...  I know you're on the Fran(k) plan but please try to keep up.  I've previously stated at least once that I have never actively farmed remnants.

Jane, you ignorant slut.  While you're busy bobbing from cock to cock you seem to forget that contradicting yourself is no way to craft a clear communication.  You can't both claim that you don't farm remnants and also claim that there is a 'sweet spot' for farming remnants.  And while you may not have used the word 'farm' the simple fact of claiming that there is a sweet spot implies that you do.

Who Cares wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 8:14pm:
I honestly get really tired of the "new player straw man" as well.

Jane, you ignorant slut.  Your lack of reading comprehension shows in every post you make.  Try taking the cock out of your mouth before reading, your eyes won't be watering so much that you can't see the words.  If you want to have a discussion about something that requires resources, then recognizing that resources might be scarce is a fair point for the discussion.  It is not a straw man argument, and it doesn't require being a "new player" to not want to have to spend 5 PEDs instead of 2 for the same effect but with a higher ML.  A 2.5x cost is a significant increase for a lower effect, fucked over both in cost and effect.  But since you can't understand the written word, this point appears to be lost on you.

And if you want to approach the discussion from the point of view of a millionaire who can just buy a dozen exotic cars on a whim, or a duper who has 5k PEDs already and could care less about the price, then say so and fuck off.  No one cares.

And while you got your panties in a bunch because the NewCC has insightful Fort available, take a look at Lore.  No insightful available, and current CC can make a 15% crit lore item at ML7.  NewCC gives you 10% at ML7.  The value of 5% spell criticals is fairly significant.  You don't get 15% Lore in NewCC until ML17, if the spread sheet is correct.

Since you require a very detailed level of explanation to understand things, that means that your 7th level character with a current CC Lore item can have the same amount of spell critical as a 17th level character with a NewCC Lore item who also spends a pile of enhance points on spell crits.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #118 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:30am:
cry baby shit

You know Fran, if you spent as much time playing the game as you did crying about how fucking gimp you are, maybe you would have more shit.

Seriously, who the fuck needs lore items, or even fucking fortification at level 7. What a fucking gimp.

I take that shit from the korthos end rewards and roll that shit for about 10 levels, raping the game along the way until I can get the good shit from my TR bank.

TL:DR -> get gud noob

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #119 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:30am:
You can't both claim that you don't farm remnants and also claim that there is a 'sweet spot' for farming remnants.  And while you may not have used the word 'farm' the simple fact of claiming that there is a sweet spot implies that you do.

Fran(k), your reading comprehension is going downhill quickly for someone that bags on others about it.  It's probably beyond your ability to comprehend the difference at this point though since you have devolved into juvenile insults.

Knowing the sweet spot for remnant drops from leveling multiple PLs and actively farming them are not mutually inclusive and synonymous.  You have it 100% wrong regarding me and farming. 

My standard operating procedure while leveling after a TR is to only run each mission once on elite at or under level when possible.  It maximizes bravery bonus and first time completion bonus synergy, maximizes remnant drops, maximizes favor and lowers the boredom factor versus repeating a few high xp missions over and over.  It also minimizes the amount of lower level missions I have to go back and run for no xp favor at higher levels.

« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:34pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Hey this is getting interesting now.
We've devolved into name calling and insults!
About damn time it got spicy and entertaining!   Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 1:32pm:
since you have devolved into juvenile insults.

And only an ignorant fucktard such as yourself could be so completely lacking in reading comprehension that you can't even understand what you yourself have written.  Fuck, I can't recall the last time I was in a conversation with someone as stupid as you.

I devolved into juvenile insults, you say?  Exactly who is calling who Fran here?  You ignorant, hypocritical sack of shit.

Quote:
Knowing the sweet spot for remnant drops

According to you, the 'sweet spot' definition includes knowing when remnants actually fucking drop.
Quote:
Monster Champions (and remnants) do not appear in quests under a difficulty-modified quest level of 5.

Sweet, they drop!  You are a tool.

Quote:
You have it 100% wrong regarding me and farming.

Deny it all you like.  Only a farmer like yourself would coin such a stupid phrase as "sweet spot" about drops unless they were farming.  If you just leveled as you claim, as I actually do, you'd just collect your remnants and roll on.  But you?  You've got their drops down to a fucking science.  No Asian plat farmer can compare to you!

Who Cares wrote on Aug 27th, 2016 at 11:03am:
roll that shit for about 10 levels

You are a Digimook sock, aren't you?  No one else could be so fucking ignorant and lack in such basic reading comprehension as to exclaim "10 levels!" as if it was some magical revelation after I had so carefully explained that NewCC was 10 levels behind current CC in providing the same level of Lore.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #122 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:46am:
Exactly who is calling who Fran here

It is not a reading comprehension fail, it is a giving a shit fail. I just don't care, I am not so hung up on something as marginally useful as canith crafting as you are.

by the way I see no meaningful difference between you and Fran.

You're both irrelevant, and actually, you have made someone who is irrelevant, relevant, simply by being so irrelevant yourself.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #123 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
And only an ignorant fucktard such as yourself could be so completely lacking in reading comprehension that you can't even understand what you yourself have written.  Fuck, I can't recall the last time I was in a conversation with someone as stupid as you.

I devolved into juvenile insults, you say?  Exactly who is calling who Fran here?  You ignorant, hypocritical sack of shit.

According to you, the 'sweet spot' definition includes knowing when remnants actually fucking drop.
Sweet, they drop!  You are a tool.

Deny it all you like.  Only a farmer like yourself would coin such a stupid phrase as "sweet spot" about drops unless they were farming.  If you just leveled as you claim, as I actually do, you'd just collect your remnants and roll on.  But you?  You've got their drops down to a fucking science.  No Asian plat farmer can compare to you!

You are a Digimook sock, aren't you?  No one else could be so fucking ignorant and lack in such basic reading comprehension as to exclaim "10 levels!" as if it was some magical revelation after I had so carefully explained that NewCC was 10 levels behind current CC in providing the same level of Lore.

You're getting desperate Fran(k).  It's going downhill fast.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2016 at 6:20pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Aug 29th, 2016 at 4:48am
Print Post  
No Asian plat farmer can compare to you!

Hey leave me out of this.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint