Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Things to do before the crafting update (Read 20981 times)
FTL
Waterworks Kobold

Re: Things to do before the crafting update
Reply #50 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:53am
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Aug 19th, 2016 at 11:00am:
Wonder if disjuncted BTC shards of power will be convertable to BTA the same way as the store bought trinkets.

They should be yes, I'm pretty sure I saw a screen shot on the mother forums showing this somewhere.

ElGuapo wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 9:52am:
is this gonna fuck the no min-lvl cannith challenge gear?

I can totally see them fixing that with the new decon system.

Im gonna be pissed if true

Challenge gear will no longer be craftable but T3 versions will become BTA not BTC iirc. Scaling effects and various things will be put on them and I think the changes will NOT be retroactive so if we want the new stuff then we are going to have to get it all over again.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2016 at 12:25pm by FTL »  

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #51 - Aug 28th, 2016 at 9:59am
Print Post  
PuGs in the last week, I've not seen so many folks going for collectibles!  Preppers of DDO.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

slowertraffic
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Current CC offers 125 spell points (Wizardry V) at level 7. New CC offers only 88 spell points at level 7 and 121 spell points at level 11.  I believe that is also true of the current loot system.   

New CC doesn't seem to offer Good Luck +2 at all.  So you can't get it on a crafted item until you can slot the level 20 augment.  Current CC offers it as low as level 7. 

New CC doesn't seem to offer any of the Alchemical spell power clickies.  Things like Ardor, Brilliance, Cacophony, Combustion, etc.  Current CC offers them as low as level 4.  Of course, the effects are still available in potions.
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2016 at 11:36am by slowertraffic »  

IP Logged

slowertraffic
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Sep 5th, 2016 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Is is still possible to craft Mobility as a third effect in the current CC? 

If so, how is this done?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #54 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 3:10am
Print Post  
slowertraffic wrote on Sep 5th, 2016 at 8:53am:
Current CC offers 125 spell points (Wizardry V) at level 7. New CC offers only 88 spell points at level 7 and 121 spell points at level 11.  I believe that is also true of the current loot system.   

What does new CC offer at lvl 7 for insightful spell points?

That has seemed to be the way of most things: Main + insightful = better than old CC at same level.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #55 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 3:11am
Print Post  
FTL wrote on Aug 28th, 2016 at 7:53am:
Challenge gear will no longer be craftable but T3 versions will become BTA not BTC iirc. Scaling effects and various things will be put on them and I think the changes will NOT be retroactive so if we want the new stuff then we are going to have to get it all over again.

That's nice of them.

I think the only piece I will bother with is my Epic Rock Boots if they improve them enough. Everything else I'd rather have a lowered ML version.

EDIT: ok looks like the only change is an extra 20 acid spell power and an increase in the acid resistence. They are also taking off Stone Prison Guard, so fuck that, keeping my old ones.

What's odd is that the Epic Spare Hand got a comparatively massive boost: Doublestrike raised from 3% to 13%, while the boots get the nerf-stick? Everything else in fact seems to be getting a power-bump, but the boots are worse. Go figure.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2016 at 3:18am by noamineo »  

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #56 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 4:42am
Print Post  
Epic Challenge items are in a weird spot. Can't craft them (never could), so the values you can craft onto on the ML 16 versions will outstrip the so-called "Epic" items above ML 21. And there's no way to take say, Radiant Blast, into epic levels. There it is, at ML 20 only.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Since the challenge gear won't be craftable make sure you craft up some of these before the update.

A friend sent me this picture.  He's only been able to make the wraps permanent lvl 2.  Says you just make the lvl 16 wraps, upgraded to tier 2. Then disjunkt, craft in holy and bleed, add masterful crafts, and then go upgrade to tier 3.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #58 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Terrible news about Hurricane Sandy. Also, did you hear they discovered the Higgs bosun? Oh shit, Whitney Houston passed away! #4YearComa

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Reply #59 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Also,  handwraps are garbage.

Plus there's a good chance those will be useless in the not too distant future when they "fix" handwraps.

Not worth the inventory spot, let alone ingredients.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #60 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
How the fuck do you get the ML down to 2?!?!

IP Logged

no.
DQ Assaulter

Just no.

Reply #61 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 12:09pm:

So, you can type, but you cannot read. Got it.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #62 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Is this only working with handwraps?

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #63 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 12:09pm:

You learn to search these forums for something that's been listed multiple times.  Failing that, you could try getting one of the items and experimenting with it in the same context as this topic.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Sep 11th, 2016 at 10:39pm:
Since the challenge gear won't be craftable make sure you craft up some of these before the update.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/GimpyPaw/ScreenShot00016.jpg

A friend sent me this picture.  He's only been able to make the wraps permanent lvl 2.  Says you just make the lvl 16 wraps, upgraded to tier 2. Then disjunkt, craft in holy and bleed, add masterful crafts, and then go upgrade to tier 3. 

Do we have to wear that lame turquoise colored outfit as well?

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #65 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Sep 11th, 2016 at 10:39pm:

"picture"

You and your friend are newbs. The last step is just a waste of resources. And not necessery.  Tongue

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:26pm:
You and your friend are newbs. The last step is just a waste of resources. And not necessery.  Tongue

You can't craft on Tier 2...

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #67 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
OMG, Dick Clark is dead.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #68 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:05am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
I can't craft on Tier 2...

A minor grammatical mistake, I think you did not match the subject with the verb.  Roll Eyes

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 11:18am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:26pm:

Right, a waste of resources. Because there's never been a time when those resources were spilling out of bags and getting stored on bank toons in stacks. 

ZooperDooper wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:53pm:
You can't craft on Tier 2...

Have you tried disjunkting it first?  You know, like upgrade to lvl 2, go into the crafting hall, place the wraps in the deconstruction device...
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2016 at 11:20am by GimpyPaw »  

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #70 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 11:18am:
Right, a waste of resources. Because there's never been a time when those resources were spilling out of bags and getting stored on bank toons in stacks. 

LOL, fair enough.

BTW. Update readjusted my wraps to 16...

I am curious about your friend's wraps too.

Although... The wrap still looks nice:

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #71 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
Oh, seems blasting chime and some CC gear got readjusted properly...XDDDDD

Wow.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #72 - Sep 14th, 2016 at 1:10am
Print Post  
"Properly". Lol.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Sep 14th, 2016 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
All the stuff I had was nicely made to no levels to. Now to TR and hide them away in the TR cache if I ever plan to use them since they don't get changed in there from patches/updates for whatever reason.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #74 - Sep 14th, 2016 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Sep 14th, 2016 at 6:07pm:
All the stuff I had was nicely made to no levels to. Now to TR and hide them away in the TR cache if I ever plan to use them since they don't get changed in there from patches/updates for whatever reason.

I have a theory that this won't work.  Like you said, patches/updates don't touch anything in the TR cache. But once you move an outdated item to the inventory, the game will update it to it's proper properties.  I just witnessed it right now.  Had a ML16 tunic in the TR cache, moved it to the inventory and it got downgraded.  I assume the reverse will happen after the hotfix.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint