Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Prolly discussed already but... (Read 2131 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Prolly discussed already but...
Aug 21st, 2016 at 4:26am
Print Post  
How is the essence conversion gonna work?

1 (old) greater any to 1 new?

What about lesser essences? Is there a new lesser type too?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Prolly discussed already but...
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 4:29am
Print Post  
greater 1:1. lesser 4:1

IP Logged

FTL
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 5:59am
Print Post  
I thought lessers were 5:1?

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
For lessers there are 2 dif recipes

1000:250
5:1

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
greater is one for one.

lesser is five for one.

Both comes in various ( bugged ) recipe.

example greater :
1K for 1K
500 for 500
100 for 100
50 for 50
10 for 10 ( broken when I tried it, not always there depended on the essence )
5 for 5 ( not always depended on the essence )
1 for 1 )

for lesser it's more or less the same starting values ( there's some recipe with 20 value and the 50 gave weird results
( taking less than 50 and giving some weird result )

Didn't even bother to report all the issues, as they are not going to fix them anyway, and the new character copy was too much a PITA I would have spent hours raging over that instead in my bug report.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Guess I should have clarified my question, but can still do:

So new system has both greater "cannith" and lesser "cannith" essences?

http://ccplaner.esy.es/ suggest its only one type now.

But that means the 1000/250 trade offers a minor exploit... Since you can crunch older greater essences into 5 lesser....at the rate of 4/1 (in the above case), you effectively gain 25% more new essences, no?:S So...it may be productive to crunch all greaters into lessers b4 update.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2016 at 4:36am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

fork
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 5:34am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 4:33am:
So new system has both greater "cannith" and lesser "cannith" essences?

No, there's only one kind of new essence.

IP Logged

ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 25th, 2016 at 9:50am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Aug 25th, 2016 at 4:33am:
But that means the 1000/250 trade offers a minor exploit... Since you can crunch older greater essences into 5 lesser....at the rate of 4/1 (in the above case), you effectively gain 25% more new essences, no?:S So...it may be productive to crunch all greaters into lessers b4 update.

This is technically true.

because there is only one variety of new cannith essences, and if you have the old lessers in stacks of 1000 then you get a 4:1 trade-in rather than a 5:1.

if you wanted to spend the next 6 years converting all your greaters to lessers, you would probably see some kind of nice return for it.   Im too lazy to do the math.

but god knows, that whats on lamannia as of last week when it went down, doesnt have anything to do with what they decide to put on live when the update comes up.

we might be trading lessers at 8:1 for all we know.

the possible 20% gain does sound nice, especially if your like me and have a couple hundred thousand essences sitting around.   but I think I'd just hold out.   you never know how screwed your gonna be with turbine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint