Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Discussion about ranged on the mobos (Read 7828 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: Discussion about ranged on the mobos
Reply #25 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 6th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
"I invented this new liquid, you put a drop on an orange ..."

So this guy takes a trip to France, and while in a cab from the airport he asks the cabbie to take him to a gentleman's club.

When he enters it seems far different from what he was used to in the US.  It's just like a fancy restaurant, but there are some girls dancing on a stage, so he lets the Maître D' seat him.  His waiter arrives and asks what he would like to order.  He explains that he is new in town and asks for a recommendation.  The waiter says that the 'Peach Pusse' is quite nice, and the man says "Fine, I'll take that."

In a few minutes a girl comes over and climbs up on the table.  The waiter hands her a peach, and she peels it and then proceeds to slide it in and out of her cunt for a few minutes.  Then she places it on a plate, and the man prepares to dig in.  The waiter stops him, exclaiming "Non, Monsieur!  That peach, it is no longer fit for eating.  You eat the pusse!"

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 6th, 2016 at 4:17pm:
All I did was point out a few places where the new CC falls far short of what the current system can provide, and at a higher cost.  Less for more.  You're the one who decided to go all Turbine fanboy mode and demonstrate your incredible lack of analytical skills and reading comprehension by claiming that an advantage isn't an advantage.

I get it, you use weapons with a 20/x2 crit profile for the challenge.  You're so fucking elite that you don't need to worry about picking something that is just mechanically better.  Most players like to stack their advantages, but you're so special it hurts.

Keep trying.  You'll catch up sooner or later.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 6th, 2016 at 9:43pm:
Keep trying.  You'll catch up sooner or later.

Damn, it's so sad when the special needs kid thinks people are laughing with him.

Duetotheseverity is your username on the ddoboards, isn't it:

Quote:
Try a magical place called youtube, specially the le shroud runs with shuri builds.

They do WAY more damage than that.

Some people clearly want to hide it because they don't want their easy buttons nerfed.

If it isn't, it's your separated at birth twin.  Only people like you could be so ignorant as to post things that read:
"Look here at this publicly posted video!  People must want to hide things by posting them where anyone can see them!"

Hide.  On YouTube.  You are so precious.

No, let me be Frank.

I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #28 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:16am:
Damn, it's so sad when the special needs kid thinks people are laughing with him.

This folks is irony. Vault style.

Seriously Fran(k).

This is how many of us feel about every post you have written.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:37am:
This folks is irony. Vault style.

Oh, so precious!  The kid in the funny helmet just did the "I know you are, but what am I?"  Did the driver on your short bus teach that to you?

Irony is you calling me Fran when you're so incompetent you can't even keep your sock accounts separated.
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2016 at 11:30am by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:06pm
Print Post  

If it isn't, it's your separated at birth twin.  Only people like you could be so ignorant as to post things that read:
"Look here at this publicly posted video!  People must want to hide things by posting them where anyone can see them!"

Hide.  On YouTube.  You are so precious.

I take it back.  It seems you'll never catch up.  Don't waste your time trying.  You've gone downhill to stalker mode now.  It's boring.

Regarding the motherboard user, no, that is not me.  As usual, you're completely wrong and not even close.  Try a lower difficulty and be happy in your ignorance.

If you had more than 3 active brain cells, it wouldn't be hard to look at my post history here and correlate the topics and grammar patterns with the correct user on the motherboards.  Several people have done it based on tells I received in-game and some PMs.  I don't put any special effort into hiding it and the stupid drama on either forum isn't worth even the minimal effort needed to make sock accounts.  Here's a hint:  I rarely post on the motherboards because I tend to get infracted for hurting peoples' *feelz*, similar to your's in the fortification thread.

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:26pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Warlocks nerf done, next target ranged crybabies.

Crymorefran(k)tard

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:06pm:
I rarely post on the motherboards because I tend to get infracted for hurting peoples' *feelz

i get perma banned Sad

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
I got 5 acc's perma banned and i still post there lol

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 2:09pm:
I got 5 acc's perma banned and i still post there lol

my account in game was perma banned. not forum account. actual in game toon with like 60 lives.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
shit, duping or because the forum?
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:04pm by LagMonsterrrrrr »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 2:12pm:
my account in game was perma banned. not forum account. actual in game toon with like 60 lives.

When?  Sad Sad Sad  Was it because of all the money you been 'making' in San Juan?   Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:07pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #37 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 2:12pm:

That right there is why I pretty much gave up on posting on the motherboards.  It was getting hard to resist the temptation to respond to the "You hurt someone's feelz" infractions with a big FU PM to Cordovan. 

I figured I'd get an in-game ban at that point and it's not worth it.  If I leave the game, I prefer to leave on my terms, not on Cordovan's ham-fisted egomaniacal ones.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
because the forum?

yep. abuse of staff. and by staff, they really mean : cordo

RemRemi wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:05pm:
When?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 3:05pm:
Was it because of all the money you been 'making' in San Juan? 

nyc. nigga

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:09pm:
That right there is why I pretty much gave up on posting on the motherboards.  It was getting hard to resist the temptation to respond to the "You hurt someone's feelz" infractions with a big FU PM to Cordovan. 

I figured I'd get an in-game ban at that point and it's not worth it.  If I leave the game, I prefer to leave on my terms, not on Cordovan's ham-fisted egomaniacal ones.

they cant stop me!

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Every infraction i got i used to tell the fatass to fuck off.

Thats why is better to do it with sock acc's.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #42 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:13pm:
they cant stop me!

No doubt.  They're just dumbing the game down enough that it won't be worth the effort to gear back up if they ban me.  There are several other games out that look interesting these days.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 2:09am
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:31pm:
Every infraction i got i used to tell the fatass to fuck off.

Thats why is better to do it with sock acc's.

That's not a clever way to avoid a game ban.  All they have to do is match the IP of the sock account with the IP you log into the game from and use that as the excuse to ban you.  Of course that could lead to some completely unjustified bans for people in a MDU using the same gateway, but I'm pretty sure Jerry would rather ban a dozen innocent customers if he thought he'd get just one person he has it in for.

No, let me be Frank.

I will not chone.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:56am
Print Post  

No. Dueto is LagMonsterr new account. Probably M4alacka sock here.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #45 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 2:09am:
That's not a clever way to avoid a game ban.  All they have to do is match the IP of the sock account with the IP you log into the game from and use that as the excuse to ban you.  Of course that could lead to some completely unjustified bans for people in a MDU using the same gateway, but I'm pretty sure Jerry would rather ban a dozen innocent customers if he thought he'd get just one person he has it in for.

Yeah, you nailed it. The number of times they've screwed the general populace to inconvenience a few dupers shows spite consistently trumps professionalism with them.

But hey, no need for a rock star to worry about the little people, right?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:56am:
No. Dueto is LagMonsterr new account. Probably M4alacka sock here.

Wait a sec i am not princess puerto anymore?

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #47 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:09am:
But hey, no need for a rock star to worry about the little people, right?

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #48 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 2:09am:

No need to do that since it's know that Duetotheseverity and Lagmonsterrrr are socks of Pescha from Thelanis.

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Whom?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint