Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Warlock balancing :) (Read 21013 times)
Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Warlock balancing :)
Reply #25 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:49am
Print Post  
to paraphrase classic: "Who say he never looked at his kill count is very likely looking at it till now" :p

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #26 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Fucking Bastards...

90% Idiot Factor (in a vaccuum can get to 99% maybe more!)

The ONE fucking thing Warlock have going for them above and beyond Shining Through and other ES tree enhs is that Eldritch Blast and SLA damage SCALES into epics.  Heroic abilities that SCALE into epics.  Rogue/Fighter/Paladin/Ranger/Bard/Barb are SCALING into epics.

Sorceror/Wizard/Cleric/FVS/Monk/Druid/Artificer Heroic abilities DO NOT SCALE well into Epics w/o some multiclassing and/or relying heavily on ED and Twists.

This is the REAL big picture and the REASON Warlock perform so well.  Not as great as my 20 Kensai though.

So many other classes need this more than Warlock needs balanced.   I can only surmise that this is just a reaction to the bitch-boy-butt-hurt whiners who can only focus on their narrow POV.   

I am sure any change they make to ES will NOT...absolutely NOT change that fact that the Warlock main damage from heroic abilities scales well into epics.

Shit if what they did to Kensai is anything like what they did for Bard/Barb/Paladin then I will have to go revist those classes that I just slipped through on my way to completionist.

Fuck them and their broken GD brains.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:21am:
I am sure any change they make to ES will NOT...absolutely NOT change that fact that the Warlock main damage from heroic abilities scales well into epics.

You're right, all their changes will probably do is to reduce the damage a bit and/or to reduce the temp HP a bit.

What's most annoying about this is the amount of broken logic it demonstrates.

Quote:
Planned Warlock changes are based primarily on data collection and testing.

Warlocks aren't the most powerful damage-dealers in the game right now, but neither are Paladins or Barbarians.

First, to claim that they actually have data collection and/or testing is preposterous.  And the assumption that they are capable of analyzing data or test results is equally preposterous.

But look at the bullet point!
Quote:
Warlocks aren't the most powerful damage-dealers in the game right now

If this is their conclusion after all of that farcical data collection and testing, then exactly why do they feel the need to make changes to the class?  If it isn't the damage dealing, then what exactly is the problem?  Is it the survivability that they have an issue with?  Is being durable now an exploit which must be corrected?

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:12am:
  Is it the survivability that they have an issue with?  Is being durable now an exploit which must be corrected?

I wouldn't say it's an exploit, but survivability is a justifiable factor for balancing.  Otherwise, there would be no difference between a glass cannon and a regular cannon, in gaming parlance.

First, to claim that they actually have data collection and/or testing is preposterous.  And the assumption that they are capable of analyzing data or test results is equally preposterous.

On this we agree.  I have no doubt that Turbine has the ability to collect data.  But I seriously doubt that data is either meaningful or interpreted correctly based on the output that data produces in terms of changes. 

In the end, my basic feel is that I doubt this nerf to Warlock will significantly change the class, but given that, why the fuck focus on that instead of several other more serious issues?  Oh wait, I know, to paraphrase the answer given "Changing Warlock was easy, but other shit's hard."  That there is my real issue with this, always focusing on the easy shit instead of the hard shit means they arent' going to make any real headway, just the appearance of headway.

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 9:06pm:
Yeah, cause without that 1% of the game population that is power gamers it would be very lonely and empty.  Lol. 

power gamers are more than 1% and they spend more than the rest I bet. And if vets go away, the rest can't do anything. Say byebye to LH shrouds, EE sagas, except heroic quests to take twice+ longer.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:09am by Vaultaccount »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #30 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:38am
Print Post  
If this is their conclusion after all of that farcical data collection and testing, then exactly why do they feel the need to make changes to the class?  If it isn't the damage dealing, then what exactly is the problem?  Is it the survivability that they have an issue with?  Is being durable now an exploit which must be corrected?

The problem with Locks isn't offense.  They do above average, but not great, DPS in high epics and legendary.  They are bad ass DPS in heroics from about level 6 on.  Still I doubt they do much with the DPS.  At least on the Blast, Chain, or Cone.  The Aura and the two clickies (Spirit Blast, Burst) might get a much deserved nerf, though.  (130% of Spell Power on the aura, which is a no effort AoE?  While Chain is at 95%?  Are you kidding me?)

The problem is the defense.  If you aren't going for DC's (which I like to do, but a lot don't) then you just max Con and have a 70'ish Con, minimum m  for a total HP of 1700-2000 HP.  With Shining Thru and Brilliance, they have between 2700-3200 effective HP.   

And you likely have at least 120-200% Hamp  (On par with most Human/PDK Fighters/Pallys using Racial + Defensive stance benefits).  And you can scroll heal, cast cocoon, etc without having to stop DPS.  (because Aura)

You can do full DPS while shield blocking 90% of the time.  With +13 PRR and +23 MRR from your one ES Tree.  A nice skyvault shield gives no ASF and +14 DR.  You are immune to knockdowns and most special attacks.

All while doing the same, or better, DPS than all but the best DPS classes. 

That's the auralock.  The chain/cone/blast lock that hits from range is almost as badass on defense.  They probably have about 80% of the HP and aren't shield blocking all the time, but they also are rarely, if ever, within 30 feet of an opponent.  And they probably have the DC's to kill shit instantly.  If not, they have spell power and crits through the roof.  Those are the ones dominating the kill count and never coming close to dying.  But at least those are being played like a caster and require some gameplay to succeed. 

« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 11:48am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #31 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:38am:
The problem with Locks isn't offense.  They do above average, but not great, DPS in high epics and legendary.  They are bad ass DPS in heroics from about level 6 on.  Still I doubt they do much with the DPS.  At least on the Blast, Chain, or Cone.  The Aura and the two clickies (Spirit Blast, Burst) might get a much deserved nerf, though.  (130% of Spell Power on the aura, which is a no effort AoE?  While Chain is at 95%?  Are you kidding me?)

The problem is the defense.  If you aren't going for DC's (which I like to do, but a lot don't) then you just max Con and have a 70'ish Con, minimum m  for a total HP of 1700-2000 HP.  With Shining Thru and Brilliance, they have between 2700-3200 effective HP.   

And you likely have at least 120-200% Hamp  (On par with most Human/PDK Fighters/Pallys using Racial + Defensive stance benefits).  And you can scroll heal, cast cocoon, etc without having to stop DPS.  (because Aura)

You can do full DPS while shield blocking 90% of the time.  With +13 PRR and +23 MRR from your one ES Tree.  A nice skyvault shield gives no ASF and +14 DR.  You are immune to knockdowns and most special attacks.

That's the auralock.  The chain/cone/blast lock that hits from range is almost as badass on defense.  They probably have about 80% of the HP and aren't shield blocking all the time, but they also are rarely, if ever, within 30 feet of an opponent.  And they probably have the DC's to kill shit instantly.  If not, they have spell power and crits through the roof.  Those are the ones dominating the kill count and never coming close to dying.  But at least those are being played like a caster and require some gameplay to succeed. 

If warlocks are dominating kill counts in raids and groups on your server, the non-warlocks are doing it wrong.

Warlocks are top end survivability and mid-to-good DPS.  There are multiple other classes/builds that are more DPS than warlocks.  Palemasters, shuriken builds, rogue xbow mechs and assassins, rangers, the undead shiradi, etc.
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:33pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:07am:
power gamers are more than 1% and they spend more than the rest I bet. And if vets go away, the rest can't do anything. Say byebye to LH shrouds, EE sagas, except heroic quests to take twice+ longer.

I haven't been on in awhile but my experience is that power gamers were the majority of what was left on the server. Everyone else had given up and moved on. Sad

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Darkrok wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 1:47pm:
I haven't been on in awhile but my experience is that power gamers were the majority of what was left on the server. Everyone else had given up and moved on. Sad

Yes, they're at least 25% of game population. At lv 30 the majority are vets. I bet the majority of otto boxes, pots of all kinds, tomes, hearts and flavor such as cosmetics are consumed by vets.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #34 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Vaultaccount wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:51pm:
Yes, they're at least 25% of game population. At lv 30 the majority are vets. I bet the majority of otto boxes, pots of all kinds, tomes, hearts and flavor such as cosmetics are consumed by vets.

Lol.  Not even close.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #35 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 6:39am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:38am:

On point.  I have much more fun playing as TS/SE.  It feels faster if that makes sense.  I like ES, it's a slower play style from my POV (shield blocking and cycling buttons) I tend to have to chase down mobs quite a bit and wait for CDs.  There always seem to be a few that don't get hit from the aura or aoe bursts cause they move even though they appear within range.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Vaultaccount
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:37pm:
Lol.  Not even close. 

I must have less criteria than you to what I consider a "vet".

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:03pm:
And Lynnabell actually called these incompetents "Rock stars."  The Ted Nugents of coding, maybe.

She needed to.  She needed the references.
It's called pandering, or not shitting in your own nest.
It's actually very telling that the most fixes done in recent years were by a 1 month intern... "Because our spaghetti code is really hard to change".
Sounds like Lyn is more competent than all those rock stars and probably should be made Producer next holidays.

For the analogy, the closest rock star I can think to Turbine is Keith Richards - drug fucked hazbeen.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:19am
Print Post  
I personally dont care how much damage anyone is doing until it makes the rest of the group irrelevant. 
The solution to this is to implement a system similar to dungeon alert that just
1) keeps track of damage dealt (this is already in the combat log)
2) detects group imbalances (i.e if one person is doing substantially more than the others)
3) Generates more crowned enemies (a system already in place)
4) Directs immediate aggro to the aggressor/offender

and finally, optionally
5) Augment crowned mobs and add some new stuff to them like ideas others have mentioned (random immunities to certain damage type... more of em w/ silly DR and other stuff

And then add some new rewards on top of remnants..like a little lottery that (rarely) awards big prizes to someone in the group when a crowned enemy dies (like tiny tiny chance  to get a +6 tome etc... or be awarded 5000 TP's, or 1 million plat, or 1000 Astral Shards)

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #39 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:31am
Print Post  
Is anyone really surprised that Warlock is getting nerfed?

You all KNEW it would be coming  at some point. Warlock was just too much fun.

That being said, I am of the same opinion as others here that it will get changed very little, or in a way that placates  the whiners while being completely superficial.

Warlock is popular. It sells well. I tell the precious few new players I run into to buy Warlock as soon as they can manage it.

Even with shite gear and drunken button mashing in the Enhancement trees it's still workable right into epic. Dump all your points into the wrong stat and you can still function.

Warlock is perhaps the only class you don't need a DDO-PhD to build and play properly past Korthos.

Contrary to what some might think, that's a HUGE fucking win.

At this point in DDO'S life cycle, anything that aids in player retention must now be considered Priority A-1.

Sorry if you wasted months of your life on gearing your Wolf/Shuri_Cannon/Shiradi Spammer build. Take solace in the knowledge that your 1% extra DPS makes you a Boss who solos a tower.

I doubt even Turbine wants to fuck too much with one of their precious few victories over the last 3 years.

Then again,  what the fuck do I know, right?  Grin

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:38am
Print Post  
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:51pm:
She needed to.  She needed the references.
It's called pandering, or not shitting in your own nest.

She went on to say that there were serious issues with management, and also called the DDO forums "the shithole."  Not terribly smart if she wants to avoid shitting in her own nest.

PersonaNonGrata wrote on Sep 9th, 2016 at 11:51pm:
It's actually very telling that the most fixes done in recent years were by a 1 month intern... "Because our spaghetti code is really hard to change".
Sounds like Lyn is more competent than all those rock stars and probably should be made Producer next holidays.

I wouldn't say she is more competent, she just gave a fuck and actually responded to player input on simple text changes she could make to fix a few long standing places where the game info has lied to the players for years.  Giving a fuck is a type of competence, I suppose.  Hell, it might be the most important type.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #41 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:19am:
I personally dont care how much damage anyone is doing until it makes the rest of the group irrelevant. 
The solution to this is to implement a system similar to dungeon alert that just
2) detects group imbalances (i.e if one person is doing substantially more than the others)

and finally, optionally
5) Augment crowned mobs and add some new stuff to them like ideas others have mentioned (random immunities to certain damage type... more of em w/ silly DR and other stuff)

dafuq  Huh

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #42 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:19am:

and finally, optionally
5) Augment crowned mobs and add some new stuff to them like ideas others have mentioned (random immunities to certain damage type... more of em w/ silly DR and other stuff

And then add some new rewards on top of remnants..like a little lottery that (rarely) awards big prizes to someone in the group when a crowned enemy dies (like tiny tiny chance  to get a +6 tome etc... or be awarded 5000 TP's, or 1 million plat, or 1000 Astral Shards)

Wow - So you not only want to pike but to make it that much harder for the guy who let you into his group in the first place AND have a random chance of gaining something major while doing so?

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

zoriaan
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 4:13am
Print Post  
Who the fuck are these forum paladins crying!? Do they even know how to play a Lock!?

I bet it is these same guys (there are many of them on Cannith) that play the supposed power toons, like wolf, tree, fury shuri and lock, but still SUCK at it...I wont name and shame here...

There are so many players on Cannit, and I am sure other servers too, that play locks in heroics, think they are uber, and now demand a nerf...

There was a lock the other day in party going on about how uber his 25k gruin and 11k ruins are...I could only laugh..how cute Smiley He thinks that is DPS?!? Funny Smiley

This is a quote from a noob on the mobo's:
"My capped warlock has 2,892 HPs, 196 PRR, 133 MRR. Temp HPs reach 3,900. Reconstruct heals for ~1,600 a pop. And I still do enough damage to lead KC in most EE/LE content. All while playing with one hand. And that's not a result of significant build planning. I was just messing around"
^^ Funniest shit ever...he thinks this is OP? This IMO is a gimp fucking build that sacrificed a TON of DPS running like a little bitch in Sentinal...he will SUCK in LE shroud...plus I bet my 1100HP lock in Exalted Angel will outkill him 2:1 at least in any LE quest, not that kill count is a direct measurement of DPS anyways bu ja...

These same cunts have never even completed any LE raid, let alone LE shroud which is all that matters end game wise for power gamers...

Warlocks have hands down the worst red named DPS in this game (well almost) and quite frankly need a buff to single target dmg if anything.... Smiley

The comic value is high though on those mobo's..

You can disagree if you like, but if you cannot see that locks are not OP in the end game LE raid scene, you have no idea about end game, and are likely the type of person that never posts an LFM, and then complain the game is dead, or the type that joins a filler spot in a Guild/Static grp then show off to your friends you completed an LE Shroud when you were carried through all the way...period

This sums it up perfectly, a quote from one of the Omni guys on the Mobo's:
"Ppl first asked Eth for the build set-up, now that they have it, learnt it and they want it nerfed."
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2016 at 4:34am by zoriaan »  

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #44 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:38am:
She went on to say that there were serious issues with management, and also called the DDO forums "the shithole."  Not terribly smart if she wants to avoid shitting in her own nest.

I wouldn't say she is more competent, she just gave a fuck and actually responded to player input on simple text changes she could make to fix a few long standing places where the game info has lied to the players for years.  Giving a fuck is a type of competence, I suppose.  Hell, it might be the most important type.

They all blame "the management". Some notional white-collared CEO sitting somewhere else and making bad decisions. Nice blaming. But maybe the majority of the staff are rotten losers? Who are good at playing the blame game and throwing dirt at their former company after they were getting (rightfully?) fired. A bunch of incompetent, guileful drama queens. And your saint, the intern, is probably just great at attention-seeking, the myth about her is really kind of disturbing.

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Spoon
Stormreaver Piker

Fuck yeah Drama!

Reply #45 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 8:15am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 5:01am:
And your saint, the intern, is probably just great at attention-seeking, the myth about her is really kind of disturbing.

The reason that she is a "myth" is because she responded to requests on the forums and changed some tool-tips.  Objectively, we can acknowledge that is small potatoes.  But at Turbine, that is the stuff of legends because the bar is set pretty low. 

She also retains that status because her tenure was brief.  As with any public position, sooner or later the forums would have turned on her (ref: your post).  She got out before her status reached the point where troglodytes like you would start lobbing attacks at her so they could feel better about themselves.  It's a stupid grade school mentality some people never grow out of, thinking you gain status by making others lose status.

The USA is having so many disasters and tragedies you'd almost think it was built on thousands of ancient Indian burial grounds.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #46 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:31am:
I doubt even Turbine wants to fuck too much with one of their precious few victories over the last 3 years.

"precious few victories" indeed!

From the perspective of Turbine's rock stars who have NEVER made any mistakes, every new system is an EXTREME VICTORY.

FranOhmsford wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 4:11am:
Wow - So you [daggertooth] not only want to pike but to make it that much harder for the guy who let you into his group in the first place AND have a random chance of gaining something major while doing so?

No.

People don't let Daggertooth into their groups.

Daggertooth wants to prevent someone from joining his group and dominating his kill count in front of all the many new players he's trying to impress because when this happens it makes his stories about being the most awesome ever at playing DDO and his farcical fairy tales about DDO's mechanics a little less credible.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #47 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 11:14am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 9:46am:
"precious few victories" indeed!

From the perspective of Turbine's rock stars who have NEVER made any mistakes, every new system is an EXTREME VICTORY.

No.

People don't let Daggertooth into their groups.

Daggertooth wants to prevent someone from joining his group and dominating his kill count in front of all the many new players he's trying to impress because when this happens it makes his stories about being the most awesome ever at playing DDO and his farcical fairy tales about DDO's mechanics a little less credible.

There's an aphorism that covers the majority of the whiners on the motherboards.

"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the damned porch."

Shame most of them aren't smart enough to do that.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #48 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 10th, 2016 at 11:14am:
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the damned forums."

FTFY

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #49 - Sep 10th, 2016 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
My warlock life needed an extra skill point per level to have better balance.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint