Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is it wrong for me to chear for lung cancer? (Read 4719 times)
Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Is it wrong for me to chear for lung cancer?
Sep 12th, 2016 at 3:03pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Re: Is it wrong for me to chear for lung cancer?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Yes, it is.

GL Fran.  Smoking is a bitch to kick.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:00pm:
Yes, it is.

Yeah I'm with you on that. I don't care how much I dislike a person, I'll support them when they're trying to quite something like that.

You know, except McWherto, because fuck that guy.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 3:03pm:

The guy is an idiot but death by cancer or any other consuming and painful disease should be exclusive to people such as slaver, rapers, war lords, drug lords, politicians who rob the future of their own people and stuff like that.

Fran could just go with a bullet in the head  Roll Eyes (or being nailed on a cross like a vodoo doll by many ! shaped nails)

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
i guess we ll see much more exclamation marks from him now:)

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
but yeah, being heavy smoker myself and tried quit couple times - gl with that fran

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 4:39pm:
politicians who rob the future of their own people and stuff like that.

So.... politicians, then? The rest goes without saying.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 6:26pm:
So.... politicians, then? The rest goes without saying.

crooked businessmen and the like. I wish the fury of hell deluxe edition to all that kind of people. May they have a tumor as big as a newborn baby and suffer like a chihuahua giving birth to elephants pups, know what I'm sayin?

As for Fran....he doesn't deserve that. Spit in his dinner maybe? (I'm sure he's such an asshole even his mother did the same when he was a kid). Yes, today I don't give a shit and tomorrow is looking even worse...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 7:02pm:
crooked businessmen and the like. I wish the fury of hell deluxe edition to all that kind of people. May they have a tumor as big as a newborn baby and suffer like a chihuahua giving birth to elephants pups, know what I'm sayin?

As for Fran....he doesn't deserve that. Spit in his dinner maybe? (I'm sure he's such an asshole even his mother did the same when he was a kid). Yes, today I don't give a shit and tomorrow is looking even worse...

Yeah, i think I can get onboard with your attitude. Woo-woooooo

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 7:55pm
Print Post  

I had an easier time quitting coke than quitting cigs.

Seriously, you can't understand if you haven't been there.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Yes, it is.

Signed. I've been there several times, it sucks. And even when you think you're safely out of the woods you aren't.

I may occasionally bust your chops, Fran, but I sincerely hope you succeed in this endeavour.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Yeah great, now Fran won't have a reason to step away from the keyboard every 45 minutes.

Seriously though Fran, GL. I found the lozenges work pretty well. I actually quit using them, one time, but stress led me back to smoking. That and my coworkers demanding I, "have a fucking smoke already!"

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #12 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 10:16pm:
That and my coworkers demanding I, "have a fucking smoke already!"

Grin Grin Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #13 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Best of luck to you Fran.  May not agree with your opinions, but I hope you can kick that habit.  It's not one I've ever had, but friends and family have.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 12th, 2016 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
. That and my coworkers demanding I, "have a fucking smoke already!"

A few years ago my lady announced that she was going to be quitting smoking two days before we were to leave on a 14 roadtrip...... it did not go well. But it did provide our friends with endless mirth to think of me stuck in a car with her as she jonesed.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2016 at 11:58pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #15 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 12th, 2016 at 7:55pm:
I had an easier time quitting coke than quitting cigs.

Seriously, you can't understand if you haven't been there.

For sure.

Although if I could buy an 8-ball at any gas station for $7 or w/e...

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #16 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:16am
Print Post  
You guys think it was only Tobacco?

I'd be shitting stupid ideas and exclamation marks too if I was high all the time Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:16am:
I'd be shitting stupid ideas and exclamation marks too if I was high all the time

yeah, but i'm like that sober too, so...

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #18 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Yeah great, now Fran won't have a reason to step away from the keyboard every 45 minutes.

Uh...I was a Chain Smoker - If I'd had to step away from the Keyboard to smoke I'd never have been at the keyboard in the first place.

I quit Drinking oh it's got to be 6 or 7 years ago now and frankly it was a breeze because once the government decided to make it illegal to smoke in pubs I had no reason to step into a pub!

Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:16am:
You guys think it was only Tobacco?

I'd be shitting stupid ideas and exclamation marks too if I was high all the time Cheesy

Nope - Like seemingly the vast majority of people my age I have tried that stuff but there was just one problem - My stomach and in particular my bowels don't agree with it.

I haven't had a joint in over a decade.

Oh and 6 days and counting without a Cigarette - It's surprisingly been a lot easier than I expected or than it was the last coupla times I tried to kick this habit. SO FAR!
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:07am by FranOhmsford »  

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 12:12am:
For sure.

Although if I could buy an 8-ball at any gas station for $7 or w/e...

I kind of laugh at the legalize everything tools.  They have a semi-valid point up until you ask if all drugs that at this time require a doctors prescription should be free and legal for all.  Then they kind of fall over and hug themselves and fail.

When heroin is 'legal' then Oxycontin should also be 'legal,' right?  That's what these idiots are proclaiming, isn't it?  And the same issues for the legalization of both will arise.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that a medical license is in any way legitimizing the drug dealer's profession.  Just don't try to make it somehow honorable just because you spent a few years earning a government sponsored license to deal drugs.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #20 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:39am
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:04am:
Uh...I was a Chain Smoker - If I'd had to step away from the Keyboard to smoke I'd never have been at the keyboard in the first place.

I quit Drinking oh it's got to be 6 or 7 years ago now and frankly it was a breeze because once the government decided to make it illegal to smoke in pubs I had no reason to step into a pub!

Nope - Like seemingly the vast majority of people my age I have tried that stuff but there was just one problem - My stomach and in particular my bowels don't agree with it.

Oh and 6 days and counting without a Cigarette - It's surprisingly been a lot easier than I expected or than it was the last coupla times I tried to kick this habit. SO FAR!

Ima guess your !!!! will decline.

And you won't die of cancer.

Both of those are good things.

Quiting's a bitch. Stay strong.

FWIW I switched to vapes and metered down to 0mg nicotine. about a year. then stopped. Patches and gum never worked for me.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:42am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #21 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Uh...I was a Chain Smoker

Oh and 6 days and counting without a Cigarette !

Congrats&GL
stay strong

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #22 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:08am:
I kind of laugh at the legalize everything tools.  They have a semi-valid point up until you ask if all drugs that at this time require a doctors prescription should be free and legal for all.  Then they kind of fall over and hug themselves and fail.

When heroin is 'legal' then Oxycontin should also be 'legal,' right?  That's what these idiots are proclaiming, isn't it?  And the same issues for the legalization of both will arise.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that a medical license is in any way legitimizing the drug dealer's profession.  Just don't try to make it somehow honorable just because you spent a few years earning a government sponsored license to deal drugs.

Yes. The point is to recognize addictions and other mental afflictions as a physical health issue rather than a legal one.

The reasons that people become afflicted with those physical issues stems on societal problems and how we legislate them.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #23 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 5:33am
Print Post  

So you are saying that all the stupid ideas and inability to learn basic skill are just you and nothing else involved?
Thanks for clearing that up  Wink
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2016 at 5:43am by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 6:31am
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 3:08am:

all drugs should be legal. if i wanna pump roids, then I should be allowed to.
If my boy, stark, wants a ball for 7 bucks : it should be legal.

there would be less overdoses, not more. Your drugs would be accurately gauged so you would know the potency and that it isnt cut with something youre allergic to.

people will throw their lives away on w/e the fuck they choose. liquor, gambling, and cigs destroy more lives anyway. suicide should be legal too. Instead terminally ill people have to pray to get pneumonia. calling it the old man's friend. Jack Kevorkian was the true old man's friend. 

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint