Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New collectables (Read 4048 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

New collectables
Sep 13th, 2016 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Did they release anything saying where the new items would drop? What levels, etc?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: New collectables
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2016 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Yes.  There is a whole chart in the crafting guide on the MoBo.

Basically, anything over about level 18 or so should drop the new stuff.  I saw it in the Slavers quests and the eGH quests I ran tonight.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2016 at 12:03am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 13th, 2016 at 10:07pm:
Did they release anything saying where the new items would drop? What levels, etc?

This should help:
http://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting#Collectables

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2016 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
I wonder if Token of the Spinner, Stone Fetish, and Hairy Trumpet were on purpose.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Spector
Korthos Resident

Everybody dies.

Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2016 at 12:08pm:
I wonder if Token of the Spinner, Stone Fetish, and Hairy Trumpet were on purpose.

Well, better than Hairy Fetish.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2016 at 12:08pm:

This is a game that has an item called the Brass Beaver. Yes, they were DEFINITELY on purpose.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

5fingerdeathpunch
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Look at wiki on tiers for your item. Chck lvl. Go to wiki quests by lvl. Chose a quest. Many of the old entries include collectible numbers etc. Many quests have multiple tiers based on lvl and epic opts. Terminal Delirium ie has tier 4 (norm lvl heroic) tier 5 epic casual and tier 6 epic normal and above. Collectibles are easy now. Rares arent so rare. If ur having problems post the collectible and tier and Ill try to help but its pretty self explanatory at this point. Culuturals suck unless they drop in Kobolds Assualt. My 2 cents.

IP Logged

Bushin
Korthos Resident

Getting too old for this
shit

Reply #7 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 5:53am
Print Post  
5fingerdeathpunch wrote on Oct 5th, 2016 at 11:40am:
Look at wiki on tiers for your item. Chck lvl. Go to wiki quests by lvl. Chose a quest. Many of the old entries include collectible numbers etc. Many quests have multiple tiers based on lvl and epic opts. Terminal Delirium ie has tier 4 (norm lvl heroic) tier 5 epic casual and tier 6 epic normal and above. Collectibles are easy now. Rares arent so rare. If ur having problems post the collectible and tier and Ill try to help but its pretty self explanatory at this point. Culuturals suck unless they drop in Kobolds Assualt. My 2 cents.

After having run a TRd toon through some low level content again cultural collectibles from purple bags (still) seem to be tied to mobs and not quest level. For example, the earth elementals in "a small problem" seem to be dropping polished ore or smoldering ember (not sure which) while the hobgoblins in splinterskull seem to drop prayer beads or blades depending on the type of hobgoblin.

IP Logged

5fingerdeathpunch
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Oct 6th, 2016 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Thanks for the earth ele polished ore tip. Somone was looking for that info on another thread.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint